Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

The man helping Lynne walked smiled and nodded. "It sure is! Would you like to join us in our walking? Seems kinda dangerous to be out here on your own."

Lynne smiled softly at Joan.
@SocialBookWorm

The man helping Lynne walked smiled and nodded. "It sure is! Would you like to join us in our walking? Seems kinda dangerous to be out here on your own."

Lynne smiled softly at Joan.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Thank you very much!" Joan said. "I'm confidant in my abilities, but I've heard of dangerous creatures in the area. My name is Catharine. Feel free to call me that or any version of it." She smiled again, trying to keep it natural and human.
@pbg146

"Thank you very much!" Joan said. "I'm confidant in my abilities, but I've heard of dangerous creatures in the area. My name is Catharine. Feel free to call me that or any version of it." She smiled again, trying to keep it natural and human.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"What kind of creatures?"Lynne asked. "We've encountered a lot of creatures on our travels, but it's always nice to know what's around."

Magical creatures generally weren't a problem for the clan. They've had a few that did try to hurt them and it was a learning experience for the entire clan. Since then they've done their best to find out how to defend themselves against creatures that aren't fond of their camp in the woods. Though for the most part they make peace with the creatures.

@SocialBookWorm
"What kind of creatures?"Lynne asked. "We've encountered a lot of creatures on our travels, but it's always nice to know what's around."

Magical creatures generally weren't a problem for the clan. They've had a few that did try to hurt them and it was a learning experience for the entire clan. Since then they've done their best to find out how to defend themselves against creatures that aren't fond of their camp in the woods. Though for the most part they make peace with the creatures.

@SocialBookWorm
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan pushed a strand of her glamour's hair behind her ear. "Well, It's mostly demons from what I hear, but there might be a chimera or animated statue or two." She made sure to grimaced like a human would have.
@pbg146

Joan pushed a strand of her glamour's hair behind her ear. "Well, It's mostly demons from what I hear, but there might be a chimera or animated statue or two." She made sure to grimaced like a human would have.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

The group nodded. "Don't we still have an animated statue wandering with us?"

"No he got stuck in that haunter castle we stayed by last winter."Lynne said. "Seeing a chimera would be exciting! I hear they're hard to tame."

The man helping Lynne walk, Andrew, chuckled and shook his head. "It's three beasts in one. Of course it'd be hard to tame. But don't let your sister hear you talk like that. She'll never let you leave camp."

Lynne rolled her eyes. "Like she can keep me in camp."she muttered.
@SocialBookWorm

The group nodded. "Don't we still have an animated statue wandering with us?"

"No he got stuck in that haunter castle we stayed by last winter."Lynne said. "Seeing a chimera would be exciting! I hear they're hard to tame."

The man helping Lynne walk, Andrew, chuckled and shook his head. "It's three beasts in one. Of course it'd be hard to tame. But don't let your sister hear you talk like that. She'll never let you leave camp."

Lynne rolled her eyes. "Like she can keep me in camp."she muttered.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan blinked at the group, "So you don't have anything against non-humans? It may just be me, and the fact that I've been alone for awhile, but I thought that hunters were practically revered for taking out magical creature?"

The last time she had been in this area, she ended up massacring all of the hunters that had come after her. Though to be fair, she was one of the first demons to interact with humans. The hunters she ran into after that just kept getting harder and harder to kill. The only reason she was still alive was because she knrw that Joseph would kill her for not fighting back.
@pbg146

Joan blinked at the group, "So you don't have anything against non-humans? It may just be me, and the fact that I've been alone for awhile, but I thought that hunters were practically revered for taking out magical creature?"

The last time she had been in this area, she ended up massacring all of the hunters that had come after her. Though to be fair, she was one of the first demons to interact with humans. The hunters she ran into after that just kept getting harder and harder to kill. The only reason she was still alive was because she knrw that Joseph would kill her for not fighting back.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Andrew snorted and laughed. "We hate hunters of magical creatures. There's no reason to kill something to beautiful just because you don't understand it."

The others nodded in agreement. "And with us being nomadic, we can't just go killing any magical creature we want to. We wouldn't have survived this long if that was what we did." He continued.

"Some of our ancestors actually used to be magical creatures. We have some that travel with us from time to time, but nothing like it used to be. If we had it our way, there'd be no more hunters."Lynne said.
@SocialBookWorm

Andrew snorted and laughed. "We hate hunters of magical creatures. There's no reason to kill something to beautiful just because you don't understand it."

The others nodded in agreement. "And with us being nomadic, we can't just go killing any magical creature we want to. We wouldn't have survived this long if that was what we did." He continued.

"Some of our ancestors actually used to be magical creatures. We have some that travel with us from time to time, but nothing like it used to be. If we had it our way, there'd be no more hunters."Lynne said.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan felt her lips twitch up into a smile, "That's nice to know. Several of my friends aren't human." All of them actually, but they didn't need to know that. She cocked her head to the side, "Ancestors that weren't human? Does that mean that you have mages among you?" She glanced up the path, at the rate they were going they'd hit the town any minute, if it hadn't changed from the last decade she had been here.
@pbg146

Joan felt her lips twitch up into a smile, "That's nice to know. Several of my friends aren't human." All of them actually, but they didn't need to know that. She cocked her head to the side, "Ancestors that weren't human? Does that mean that you have mages among you?" She glanced up the path, at the rate they were going they'd hit the town any minute, if it hadn't changed from the last decade she had been here.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Lynne nodded. "We have many. Most of our people have some sort of magical ability."

"Our queen is one of the strongest mages we've had in a very long time. She's one of the few who can even do multiple types of magic." Andrew said.

The town was coming into sight now.

@SocialBookWorm
Lynne nodded. "We have many. Most of our people have some sort of magical ability."

"Our queen is one of the strongest mages we've had in a very long time. She's one of the few who can even do multiple types of magic." Andrew said.

The town was coming into sight now.

@SocialBookWorm
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Queen?" Joan asked, "What kingdom do you hail from?"

She racked her brain and felt her frustration growing as she realized thay spending the last decade in the shadows meant that she knew nothing about the world right now. This could prove to be fatal.

She mentally sighed and decided to see if there were books she could purchase that would give her the information she needed.
@pbg146

"Queen?" Joan asked, "What kingdom do you hail from?"

She racked her brain and felt her frustration growing as she realized thay spending the last decade in the shadows meant that she knew nothing about the world right now. This could prove to be fatal.

She mentally sighed and decided to see if there were books she could purchase that would give her the information she needed.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90