Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza stepped closer to her sister."We are not taking a demon back to camp."she whispered.

"She's not a demon."Lynne whispered. She spoke up."You just seemed really lonely and we always have room for more people."

Zeza glared at Lynne, clearly not happy.
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza stepped closer to her sister."We are not taking a demon back to camp."she whispered.

"She's not a demon."Lynne whispered. She spoke up."You just seemed really lonely and we always have room for more people."

Zeza glared at Lynne, clearly not happy.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan eyed the two of them carefully. She tilted her head to the side, "I can't imagine that you would ask me along for no reason. Is there something I can do for you?"
@pbg146

Joan eyed the two of them carefully. She tilted her head to the side, "I can't imagine that you would ask me along for no reason. Is there something I can do for you?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

"No there isn't."Zeza snapped and then quickly wrapped an arm around Endolynne's waist and picked her up, walking back into the forest.

Lynne screeched and squirmed in her sisters grip."Zezallii!! Put me down!!"
@SocialBookWorm

"No there isn't."Zeza snapped and then quickly wrapped an arm around Endolynne's waist and picked her up, walking back into the forest.

Lynne screeched and squirmed in her sisters grip."Zezallii!! Put me down!!"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan felt a laugh bubble up, and ring out of her throat at the siblings. She cut off quickly, startled at her own amusment. Her lips quirked into a fond smile, remembering her brother for the first time without pain.

"Perhaps," Joan said, already pulling the shadows around her with her magic, "Perhaps we shall met again, young ones. You have certainly given me much amusment, and much to think about. Should you need me, shout my name at the shadows and I will come. Remember it and use it wisly, for I am one called, Joan of the House of Bellamy."
@pbg146

Joan felt a laugh bubble up, and ring out of her throat at the siblings. She cut off quickly, startled at her own amusment. Her lips quirked into a fond smile, remembering her brother for the first time without pain.

"Perhaps," Joan said, already pulling the shadows around her with her magic, "Perhaps we shall met again, young ones. You have certainly given me much amusment, and much to think about. Should you need me, shout my name at the shadows and I will come. Remember it and use it wisly, for I am one called, Joan of the House of Bellamy."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne had heard her and looked up at her,smiling a bit before disappearing into the woods with her sister. She would remember the name.She didn't think she'd ever call out to the woman, but it was nice to know there'd be a way to see her again.

Zeza had ignored when Joan had said, more frustrated with her sister than anything. Once they were deeper into the woods she set Lynne down. "If you ever see her again, I want you to run."she said sternly.

"Zeza if she had wanted to hurt us she would've done it already."Lynne said, following her sister as they went back to camp.

Zeza huffed as she walked."You're not aloud out of camp without me."

Lynne was shocked. "That's not fair!!!"

"It's not up for discussion either."Zeza said.

Lynne glared, but said nothing else.
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne had heard her and looked up at her,smiling a bit before disappearing into the woods with her sister. She would remember the name.She didn't think she'd ever call out to the woman, but it was nice to know there'd be a way to see her again.

Zeza had ignored when Joan had said, more frustrated with her sister than anything. Once they were deeper into the woods she set Lynne down. "If you ever see her again, I want you to run."she said sternly.

"Zeza if she had wanted to hurt us she would've done it already."Lynne said, following her sister as they went back to camp.

Zeza huffed as she walked."You're not aloud out of camp without me."

Lynne was shocked. "That's not fair!!!"

"It's not up for discussion either."Zeza said.

Lynne glared, but said nothing else.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan felt a smile pulling at her lips, the shadows swirling around her in confusion and excitment. She ran her hand over one particularly excited one, feeling it wrap around her wrist and form a braclet. She pumped magic into it, feeling the glamour wrap around her like a shawl, turning her eyes brown, shortening her hair, sharpening her cheek bones, and darkening her skin.

She double check to make sure the braclet was secure, and melted into the shadows once more, travleing through them to the nearest road.
@pbg146

Joan felt a smile pulling at her lips, the shadows swirling around her in confusion and excitment. She ran her hand over one particularly excited one, feeling it wrap around her wrist and form a braclet. She pumped magic into it, feeling the glamour wrap around her like a shawl, turning her eyes brown, shortening her hair, sharpening her cheek bones, and darkening her skin.

She double check to make sure the braclet was secure, and melted into the shadows once more, travleing through them to the nearest road.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza and Lynne had returned to their camp safely. Zeza went off to help finish getting things set up. They weren't far from a road, far enough they couldn't be seen, but not far enough that getting to the road took forever.

There was a group that was going to go into town to restock some supplies they needed. Lynne decided to tag along with them as she didn't want to be in the way. They went out to the road and headed towards town.
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza and Lynne had returned to their camp safely. Zeza went off to help finish getting things set up. They weren't far from a road, far enough they couldn't be seen, but not far enough that getting to the road took forever.

There was a group that was going to go into town to restock some supplies they needed. Lynne decided to tag along with them as she didn't want to be in the way. They went out to the road and headed towards town.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan walked towards the town, keeping a sharp eye on the woods around the road. She knew that she wasn't the only non-human in the area, and not everything was friendly. She hummed under her breath, trying to decide what she'd do in town when she'd get there. Maybe her first stop would be the bar. Her smile turned sharp and dark at the thought of a bar brawl that would end with at least one foolish human thinling her easy prey and following her out.
@pbg146

Joan walked towards the town, keeping a sharp eye on the woods around the road. She knew that she wasn't the only non-human in the area, and not everything was friendly. She hummed under her breath, trying to decide what she'd do in town when she'd get there. Maybe her first stop would be the bar. Her smile turned sharp and dark at the thought of a bar brawl that would end with at least one foolish human thinling her easy prey and following her out.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

The small group saw Joan, though no one called out to her as they chatted among themselves. Lynne didn't recognize her and was holding onto one of the men in the group. Without a clear view of the ground before her she was rather unsteady and didn't want to fall for a third time that day.
@SocialBookWorm

The small group saw Joan, though no one called out to her as they chatted among themselves. Lynne didn't recognize her and was holding onto one of the men in the group. Without a clear view of the ground before her she was rather unsteady and didn't want to fall for a third time that day.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan glanced at the group near her, and recognised one of the women from earlier. Curiosity of the human that had made her feel drove her forward. She forced her smile down into something softer and more human before approching the group.

"Excuse me?" she asked, poliet and quiet, "Am I on the right path to the town?"
@pbg146

Joan glanced at the group near her, and recognised one of the women from earlier. Curiosity of the human that had made her feel drove her forward. She forced her smile down into something softer and more human before approching the group.

"Excuse me?" she asked, poliet and quiet, "Am I on the right path to the town?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90