Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >COMPLETE< Thundercrack 2015 cyoa
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Prize Time!

@Kimdra @Darknessdragon @Asrayl @amsie @PurplePanda @kokobean22 @Almedha @BrinBellway @Chocoli @Iztarshi @Luna @Stanzascale @SaturdayLemon @Rhyfel @clanguardian @ThisOneIsBlue @Sasutin @Drav @jadeit @BeingOfNature @dragonfire27 @Draconequis @Lundlaeva @Windschein @SomeoneGhost @sammpotato @Serendipital
@sagestuck @JinxMoonstone @Stasha @TheBestiary @felistopaz @lukascend @NicoleEirin @PrivateDetective @Silvain @rubyredtan @RandomShmoe @Schefflera @Aleise @tigressRising @kottadragon @Kaesa @Argentdayl @muscovite @KittenFromHell @Eialyne @Kizmetto @Helianthe @Amazonite @Asashi @chocollama @Digimon11 @EllieAlice @HSoup @Harukai @Kedia @pangolinparade @SilverBook @ShadowRising @shisaurus @Snek @Shadowfire9 @Sadrain @Shadowlugia711 @unicornssparkle @Biohazardia @Spaice @Draaek

Thank you all for participating in this year's Thundercrack CYOA! I hope you had as much fun choosing your adventures and writing your stories as I did writing the choices and reading the entries!
After some talk between us judges and a bit of time to sort things out we are ready to hand out the prizes!

The prizes that will be awarded first are for the people who wrote the Best Roleplay Stories! We have narrowed down our list of all you wonderful storytellers to five we could all agree have the green-thumb for writing! (Ink-stained thumb? Most papercut thumb? Idk)

Here is the order in which you've been selected! :D

1. @Draconequis First pick for 3 prize packs of your choice!
List 3 prize packs!

2. @Lundlaeva Second pick for 3 prize packs of your choice!
List 6 prize packs in the order that which you'd prefer them!

3. @amsie Third pick for 2 prize packs of your choice!
List 8 prize packs in the order that which you'd prefer them!

4. @Iztarshi Fourth pick for 2 prize packs of your choice!
List 10 prize packs in the order that which you'd prefer them!

5. @PrivateDetective Fifth pick for 2 prize packs of your choice!
List 12 prize packs in the order that which you'd prefer them!

Once you all reply back to me which prizes you want I'll send them and start posting the score winners!
Prize Time!

@Kimdra @Darknessdragon @Asrayl @amsie @PurplePanda @kokobean22 @Almedha @BrinBellway @Chocoli @Iztarshi @Luna @Stanzascale @SaturdayLemon @Rhyfel @clanguardian @ThisOneIsBlue @Sasutin @Drav @jadeit @BeingOfNature @dragonfire27 @Draconequis @Lundlaeva @Windschein @SomeoneGhost @sammpotato @Serendipital
@sagestuck @JinxMoonstone @Stasha @TheBestiary @felistopaz @lukascend @NicoleEirin @PrivateDetective @Silvain @rubyredtan @RandomShmoe @Schefflera @Aleise @tigressRising @kottadragon @Kaesa @Argentdayl @muscovite @KittenFromHell @Eialyne @Kizmetto @Helianthe @Amazonite @Asashi @chocollama @Digimon11 @EllieAlice @HSoup @Harukai @Kedia @pangolinparade @SilverBook @ShadowRising @shisaurus @Snek @Shadowfire9 @Sadrain @Shadowlugia711 @unicornssparkle @Biohazardia @Spaice @Draaek

Thank you all for participating in this year's Thundercrack CYOA! I hope you had as much fun choosing your adventures and writing your stories as I did writing the choices and reading the entries!
After some talk between us judges and a bit of time to sort things out we are ready to hand out the prizes!

The prizes that will be awarded first are for the people who wrote the Best Roleplay Stories! We have narrowed down our list of all you wonderful storytellers to five we could all agree have the green-thumb for writing! (Ink-stained thumb? Most papercut thumb? Idk)

Here is the order in which you've been selected! :D

1. @Draconequis First pick for 3 prize packs of your choice!
List 3 prize packs!

2. @Lundlaeva Second pick for 3 prize packs of your choice!
List 6 prize packs in the order that which you'd prefer them!

3. @amsie Third pick for 2 prize packs of your choice!
List 8 prize packs in the order that which you'd prefer them!

4. @Iztarshi Fourth pick for 2 prize packs of your choice!
List 10 prize packs in the order that which you'd prefer them!

5. @PrivateDetective Fifth pick for 2 prize packs of your choice!
List 12 prize packs in the order that which you'd prefer them!

Once you all reply back to me which prizes you want I'll send them and start posting the score winners!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Congratulations to the Best RP winners! There was some seriously astounding writing going on here. It was so much fun to read it. c:
Congratulations to the Best RP winners! There was some seriously astounding writing going on here. It was so much fun to read it. c:
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Squee! Thank you! It's been an amazing CYOA, thank you for running it (and for sending out the fire brigade, I am still unreasonably delighted about that).

Prize choices:

1. Lightning Buddies
2. Gene Me Up (spines)
3. Gene Me Up (Again)
4. Not Quite Right
5. Electric Lightning
6. Luminous Surge
7. Wait… How Did Shadow Stuff Get In Here?
8. Seeing Blue
9. Shiny Stuff
10. Royalty
Squee! Thank you! It's been an amazing CYOA, thank you for running it (and for sending out the fire brigade, I am still unreasonably delighted about that).

Prize choices:

1. Lightning Buddies
2. Gene Me Up (spines)
3. Gene Me Up (Again)
4. Not Quite Right
5. Electric Lightning
6. Luminous Surge
7. Wait… How Did Shadow Stuff Get In Here?
8. Seeing Blue
9. Shiny Stuff
10. Royalty
@Stormdragon

AAH! I saw this, slapped my face and screamed a little XD.. Silently, because its really really late where i am from XD.

I was actually not expecting to be first at all!!! MEEP! Oh flerd seriously. Thank you all so much for doing this and voting me the best writer :D I've never won anything for my writing before D: That being said yay ;D and stuffs :D (thanks to my buds in lightning for putting this together)

This is what i would love to snag (seeing as i am a poor child and need the gene upgrades)
1.Lightning Buddies
2. Gene me up
3. Gene me up (again)

i had a small question, i am assuming the genes are treasure genes only, yes?

@Lundlaeva @amsie @Iztarshi @PrivateDetective

Congrats to you all as well, all of your Rps were wonderful and i loved to read them :D
@Stormdragon

AAH! I saw this, slapped my face and screamed a little XD.. Silently, because its really really late where i am from XD.

I was actually not expecting to be first at all!!! MEEP! Oh flerd seriously. Thank you all so much for doing this and voting me the best writer :D I've never won anything for my writing before D: That being said yay ;D and stuffs :D (thanks to my buds in lightning for putting this together)

This is what i would love to snag (seeing as i am a poor child and need the gene upgrades)
1.Lightning Buddies
2. Gene me up
3. Gene me up (again)

i had a small question, i am assuming the genes are treasure genes only, yes?

@Lundlaeva @amsie @Iztarshi @PrivateDetective

Congrats to you all as well, all of your Rps were wonderful and i loved to read them :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis
Yep ^^ Treasure genes only, each worth 250k or less, which two would you like?
@Draconequis
Yep ^^ Treasure genes only, each worth 250k or less, which two would you like?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon

oooh boy D: OH BOY!!!!

hmmm.. may i have Vipera and Okapi??? :D

im going to finish geneing one dragon with this :D YAY
@Stormdragon

oooh boy D: OH BOY!!!!

hmmm.. may i have Vipera and Okapi??? :D

im going to finish geneing one dragon with this :D YAY
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Thank you so much for running this event! It's the first time I've participated properly in a festival event, and it's been fantastic fun.

@Draconequis, @Lundlaeva, @amsie and @Iztarshi - congratulations! Shy as I am, following everybody else's RPs was a huge part of the enjoyment in this, so all of you deserve thanks too. And Draconequis - you haven't? Maybe this is a sign. Start writing more, you clearly have talent! :D

1. Three Teacup Dragons
2. Dragon Prize: Inner Light
3. Uno Teacup Dragon
4. Dragon Prize: Lightning Charged
5. Ready For Battle
6. Lapis Lazuli
7. Ummm?
8. Safety First
9. Extra Parts
10. Stormseekers Everywhere...
11. Storage Closet
12. You know you want more of them (I kind of feel like Sotha deserves this for his useless invention.)
Thank you so much for running this event! It's the first time I've participated properly in a festival event, and it's been fantastic fun.

@Draconequis, @Lundlaeva, @amsie and @Iztarshi - congratulations! Shy as I am, following everybody else's RPs was a huge part of the enjoyment in this, so all of you deserve thanks too. And Draconequis - you haven't? Maybe this is a sign. Start writing more, you clearly have talent! :D

1. Three Teacup Dragons
2. Dragon Prize: Inner Light
3. Uno Teacup Dragon
4. Dragon Prize: Lightning Charged
5. Ready For Battle
6. Lapis Lazuli
7. Ummm?
8. Safety First
9. Extra Parts
10. Stormseekers Everywhere...
11. Storage Closet
12. You know you want more of them (I kind of feel like Sotha deserves this for his useless invention.)
@Stormdragon Oh my gosh!! I honestly wasn't expecting that - I'm so glad that you and the other judges (and hopefully some of the other entrants!) enjoyed reading what I wrote for the CYOA. I really enjoyed taking part in this, so winning a prize (oh gosh second place too!) is a lovely bonus. :D

I would like the following prize packs please:

Lightning Flourish
Black and White
Electric Lightning
Royalty
Gene me up
Gene me up (again)

Thank you so much Stormdragon (and judges!) for running and organising the CYOA - it's been amazing fun. (I'm already looking forward to next year's event!)

I'm sorry for keeping this short and to the point, but I'm on my phone - which doesn't like FR at all! Otherwise I'd be flailing a lot more! :)
@Stormdragon Oh my gosh!! I honestly wasn't expecting that - I'm so glad that you and the other judges (and hopefully some of the other entrants!) enjoyed reading what I wrote for the CYOA. I really enjoyed taking part in this, so winning a prize (oh gosh second place too!) is a lovely bonus. :D

I would like the following prize packs please:

Lightning Flourish
Black and White
Electric Lightning
Royalty
Gene me up
Gene me up (again)

Thank you so much Stormdragon (and judges!) for running and organising the CYOA - it's been amazing fun. (I'm already looking forward to next year's event!)

I'm sorry for keeping this short and to the point, but I'm on my phone - which doesn't like FR at all! Otherwise I'd be flailing a lot more! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Congrats guys C:
Congrats guys C:
ldNLSdw.png
@Stormdragon this is so exciting! I was not expecting to win anything at all! And it was my first time trying Roleplaying too! This has definitely encouraged me to try it again! (sorry it took me a while to see this, I've been doing doubles at work the last few days)

I would choose the following:

Dragon Prize: Solar Powered
Dragon Prize: Minion
Lightening Flourish
Gold Steampunk
1 Teacup Dragon
Lapiz Lazuli
Robots
Teardrops

Congrats: @Draconequis @Lundlaeva @Iztarshi and @PrivateDective I loved reading everyone else's so much! Thanks to you and the judges for making this so much fun!
@Stormdragon this is so exciting! I was not expecting to win anything at all! And it was my first time trying Roleplaying too! This has definitely encouraged me to try it again! (sorry it took me a while to see this, I've been doing doubles at work the last few days)

I would choose the following:

Dragon Prize: Solar Powered
Dragon Prize: Minion
Lightening Flourish
Gold Steampunk
1 Teacup Dragon
Lapiz Lazuli
Robots
Teardrops

Congrats: @Draconequis @Lundlaeva @Iztarshi and @PrivateDective I loved reading everyone else's so much! Thanks to you and the judges for making this so much fun!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54