Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >COMPLETE< Thundercrack 2015 cyoa
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54
Dawn smiled, as she looked upon her creation. It was really coming together now. Or, that is, it would be, if it weren't for a few bits of hardware. "We're on our way, at least. I can do this... maybe. I just need to strip something down for parts."

She smiled, as she looked at the vendor stalls, eyes passing over the wares, pausing on the golem gauntlets before moving on, considering whether to thread her way back through. "But what would I use? Those gauntlets look hard to get into, and I don't have half of my toolkit with me. Maybe I should just ask for help... but who would want to help someone they were competing against? No... Stick to the plan, I just need to think it through until I can give this bad-boy wings."

A spark of realization crossed her face at that. Choice B)"Wings. Those steampunk wings. They're ubiquitous. I know I won't have any trouble finding them. And heaven knows they have the nuts and bolts."
Dawn smiled, as she looked upon her creation. It was really coming together now. Or, that is, it would be, if it weren't for a few bits of hardware. "We're on our way, at least. I can do this... maybe. I just need to strip something down for parts."

She smiled, as she looked at the vendor stalls, eyes passing over the wares, pausing on the golem gauntlets before moving on, considering whether to thread her way back through. "But what would I use? Those gauntlets look hard to get into, and I don't have half of my toolkit with me. Maybe I should just ask for help... but who would want to help someone they were competing against? No... Stick to the plan, I just need to think it through until I can give this bad-boy wings."

A spark of realization crossed her face at that. Choice B)"Wings. Those steampunk wings. They're ubiquitous. I know I won't have any trouble finding them. And heaven knows they have the nuts and bolts."
Day 6
D) Ask around
Day 6
D) Ask around
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/126472/12647118.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149230/14922985.png[/img] "Did you see that invention made out of bone? I'm so jealous. It looks so cool! Not like my lame rusty metal one. Although, rusty metal does give you tetanus and lockjaw. So that's alright I guess. Not as cool as bone, though." The Skydancer didn't notice that his companion had stuffed cotton balls into his ears and wasn't paying attention. "Now I need something to hold it together. I'm thinking some of the nuts and bolts from some of these familiars. Now, before you say anything, I know that other dragons may be offended at my taking apart their familiars, but I think they would really work well! Plus, it's in the name of [i]science[/i]!" The Pearlcatcher was silently focusing on finding his place of zen and couldn't hear anything. "Excellent! I'm glad you agree!" The Skydancer took off after the closest familiar. The sudden movement caused the Pearlcatcher to look up. Seeing his clanmate chasing down a terrified Chromefeather Lookout, he swore and started running after him. A)[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/11815.png[/img][b]You decide to harvest them from some of the mechanical familiars wandering about.[/b]
12647118.png 14922985.png

"Did you see that invention made out of bone? I'm so jealous. It looks so cool! Not like my lame rusty metal one. Although, rusty metal does give you tetanus and lockjaw. So that's alright I guess. Not as cool as bone, though." The Skydancer didn't notice that his companion had stuffed cotton balls into his ears and wasn't paying attention. "Now I need something to hold it together. I'm thinking some of the nuts and bolts from some of these familiars. Now, before you say anything, I know that other dragons may be offended at my taking apart their familiars, but I think they would really work well! Plus, it's in the name of science!" The Pearlcatcher was silently focusing on finding his place of zen and couldn't hear anything.

"Excellent! I'm glad you agree!" The Skydancer took off after the closest familiar. The sudden movement caused the Pearlcatcher to look up. Seeing his clanmate chasing down a terrified Chromefeather Lookout, he swore and started running after him.

A)11815.pngYou decide to harvest them from some of the mechanical familiars wandering about.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54432/5443143_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Stark looked at the pile of items he and Jarvis had collected so far and smiled to himself. Sure, the metal parts they'd scavenged the day before might be a little rusty, but he was determined not to make a big deal of it. He was going to stand by his Golem's choice of casing material. They could probably sandpaper off the worst of it, anyway - a task Jarvis was currently working on - and he was still tempted by the idea of painting the whole thing in red and gold ... However, before they could even consider presentation, they needed to hold the whole thing together somehow. Fun though this whole experience one - and despite the thrill he got from taking on the odds that were stacked against them - he was starting to wish he was back in his own workshop, where he had supplies, and access to the Clan's Hoard. Their leader, Loki, might not exactly approve of Stark raiding the communal treasure pot to fund his tinkering habit, but he would totally appreciate that this was an [i]emergency[/i]. He briefly considered sending Jarvis back to collect some essentials, but he knew it would do no good. Even if he got a lift back with one of the fastest dragons in the Clan, probably they wouldn't make it in time for Stark to put the whole thing together. He sighed and wandered to the entrance of the room they had taken over as a temporary workshop. A number of similarly unfortunate inventors who had lost their work in transit had taken over this whole area of the Faire and were frantically trying to put something together in time - with far less style and chill than Stark himself, obviously. There were some distinctly ruffled feathers out there, and he'd heard the temper-tantrums and panic-attacks escalate in frequency over the past few days. Still, that didn't mean that the other dragons around here were incapable of good ideas, and it was worth at least seeing what they were up to while he looked for inspiration. Over by the arched entrance to this section of the Faire, a Tundra was in a tug-of-war contest with a Steelhound - the metal creature was digging its heels in and simply [i]refusing [/i]to budge, no matter how had the dragon pulled on the lead around its neck. There was a whooshing sound overhead, a gust of wind catching Stark's mane: he looked up to see a Mistral Minion soaring around the ceiling, followed by a flock of Fae and Nocturne inventors. Its metal face shouldn't have been capable of an expression, and yet it looked gleefully malevolent as it soared past again. A squawk close at hand dragged Stark's attention back down to earth, and he looked down to find a Chromefeather Lookout glaring up at him. It sparked and clucked again, then went for his front paws. "Hey!" Stark yelled, flailing at it in an undignified manner, and it took off, followed by a Spiral wearing goggled and an expression of loathing. Well, clearly trying to harvest parts from familiars was a terrible idea - not to mention slightly morbid. Stark shuddered and looked back into the workshop at Jarvis: he couldn't even consider taking his [i]Golem[/i] apart, and Golems weren't generally considered to be alive. The mechanical familiars, on the other hand, were generally considered to have some kind of spirit or personality, even if they were robotic in form. The thought of removing their gears and bolts just for the sake of an invention - he didn't even want to consider it. He headed back into the workshop to check on Jarvis's work, noting that the metal pieces were looking better by the minute. "Nice work, J." "Thank you, Sir," Jarvis replied, his voice full of all the warmth of a smile he could not share on his unmoving face. Stark flashed him a grin and then went to root around some more in the boxes and crates that had been abandoned in the room before they arrived. Maybe there was something they had missed. He had been tossing boxes aside for a few minutes when he finally found a crate of apparel: something he'd spotted and dismissed earlier on. However, he was struck by a sudden thought - sparked by the sight of the spiral in goggles a few minutes before. Most of the apparel probably [i]would[/i] be useless, but if there were some Steampunk items in here ... He clawed through the crate, searching for anything that might be useful and - "Yes!" He pulled out a set of gold steampunk wings. Gold wasn't the metal he would have purposefully chosen for this, but it would do well enough - and it had to be better than duct tape and string. "I take it you have found something, Sir?" Jarvis enquired politely. "I think so," Stark grinned, turning and holding up the wings. "These'll do nicely." Then he set to work stripping all of the useful parts from the steampunk apparel as economically as he could manage. [b]B) [item=gold steampunk wings] You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.[/b] ((HA HA there is no way I could go for Option C!! Not considering that one of my inventors is a Golem himself! XD Also, my guys are not doing so well over the past two days ... *facepalm* ))

Stark looked at the pile of items he and Jarvis had collected so far and smiled to himself. Sure, the metal parts they'd scavenged the day before might be a little rusty, but he was determined not to make a big deal of it. He was going to stand by his Golem's choice of casing material. They could probably sandpaper off the worst of it, anyway - a task Jarvis was currently working on - and he was still tempted by the idea of painting the whole thing in red and gold ...

However, before they could even consider presentation, they needed to hold the whole thing together somehow. Fun though this whole experience one - and despite the thrill he got from taking on the odds that were stacked against them - he was starting to wish he was back in his own workshop, where he had supplies, and access to the Clan's Hoard. Their leader, Loki, might not exactly approve of Stark raiding the communal treasure pot to fund his tinkering habit, but he would totally appreciate that this was an emergency.

He briefly considered sending Jarvis back to collect some essentials, but he knew it would do no good. Even if he got a lift back with one of the fastest dragons in the Clan, probably they wouldn't make it in time for Stark to put the whole thing together.

He sighed and wandered to the entrance of the room they had taken over as a temporary workshop. A number of similarly unfortunate inventors who had lost their work in transit had taken over this whole area of the Faire and were frantically trying to put something together in time - with far less style and chill than Stark himself, obviously. There were some distinctly ruffled feathers out there, and he'd heard the temper-tantrums and panic-attacks escalate in frequency over the past few days. Still, that didn't mean that the other dragons around here were incapable of good ideas, and it was worth at least seeing what they were up to while he looked for inspiration.

Over by the arched entrance to this section of the Faire, a Tundra was in a tug-of-war contest with a Steelhound - the metal creature was digging its heels in and simply refusing to budge, no matter how had the dragon pulled on the lead around its neck. There was a whooshing sound overhead, a gust of wind catching Stark's mane: he looked up to see a Mistral Minion soaring around the ceiling, followed by a flock of Fae and Nocturne inventors. Its metal face shouldn't have been capable of an expression, and yet it looked gleefully malevolent as it soared past again. A squawk close at hand dragged Stark's attention back down to earth, and he looked down to find a Chromefeather Lookout glaring up at him. It sparked and clucked again, then went for his front paws.

"Hey!" Stark yelled, flailing at it in an undignified manner, and it took off, followed by a Spiral wearing goggled and an expression of loathing.

Well, clearly trying to harvest parts from familiars was a terrible idea - not to mention slightly morbid. Stark shuddered and looked back into the workshop at Jarvis: he couldn't even consider taking his Golem apart, and Golems weren't generally considered to be alive. The mechanical familiars, on the other hand, were generally considered to have some kind of spirit or personality, even if they were robotic in form. The thought of removing their gears and bolts just for the sake of an invention - he didn't even want to consider it.

He headed back into the workshop to check on Jarvis's work, noting that the metal pieces were looking better by the minute. "Nice work, J."

"Thank you, Sir," Jarvis replied, his voice full of all the warmth of a smile he could not share on his unmoving face.

Stark flashed him a grin and then went to root around some more in the boxes and crates that had been abandoned in the room before they arrived. Maybe there was something they had missed. He had been tossing boxes aside for a few minutes when he finally found a crate of apparel: something he'd spotted and dismissed earlier on. However, he was struck by a sudden thought - sparked by the sight of the spiral in goggles a few minutes before. Most of the apparel probably would be useless, but if there were some Steampunk items in here ...

He clawed through the crate, searching for anything that might be useful and - "Yes!"

He pulled out a set of gold steampunk wings. Gold wasn't the metal he would have purposefully chosen for this, but it would do well enough - and it had to be better than duct tape and string.

"I take it you have found something, Sir?" Jarvis enquired politely.

"I think so," Stark grinned, turning and holding up the wings. "These'll do nicely."

Then he set to work stripping all of the useful parts from the steampunk apparel as economically as he could manage.

B) Gold Steampunk Wings You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.

((HA HA there is no way I could go for Option C!! Not considering that one of my inventors is a Golem himself! XD Also, my guys are not doing so well over the past two days ... *facepalm* ))
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14560408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145605/14560408_350.png[/img] [/url] Waveskimmer nodded approvingly as the parts for her invention came together. Alright, so the pieces of scrap she found weren't the best quality, and the smiths in Ashfall Wastes made her paid extra for using their better stock and for a rush job. Her suit was nearly complete! Once her invention was finished, she could present it for judging, and then she would prove herself a great inventor, worthy of being called a true Lightning dragon. Now she just needed to attach the gears to the joints of the suit and - Waveskimmer stopped short. How could she have forgotten? "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" she screamed as she banged her head against the wall, causing her Leafy Moth familiar Flitter to chirp in worry. "No, I'm fine Flitter, I'm fine," she reassured him as she held her aching head in her hands. Nuts and bolts. She'd forgotten to get nuts and bolts to attach the gears to her suit. [i]All right Waveskimmer, calm down. This isn't the end of the world. There are plenty of places to find nuts and bolts around the Faire.[/i] But where to look? She couldn't buy any, since paying the Fire smiths had wiped out nearly all of her treasure. She'd heard they sometimes dropped from Stone Borers, but she wasn't strong enough to take on the Golem Workshop. ([i]Especially without magic, if only she had magic she wouldn't need this stupid invention in the first place no don't think like that this suit could help so many dragons besides yourself[/i]) And there were less than two days before judging began. She'd have to look nearby. Familiars. [i]Mechanical[/i] familiars. There were lots of them at the Faire; apparently Lightning inventors favored them. (Just one more reminder how she wasn't really one of them, but she couldn't get rid of Flitter, her companion. Maybe she wasn't cut out for this [i]no stop thinking like that you're a Lightning dragon and you're going to prove it[/i].) Surely she could scavenge a few nuts and bolts from them? Waveskimmer dismissed the idea. She couldn't possibly harm another dragon's familiar and look her Flitter in the eye. Flitter gently headbutting her wing only strengthened her resolve. What else had nuts and bolts? Waveskimmer had seen some Golem Gauntlets flying around the Faire - surely those had some useful parts in them. But all of the ones she'd seen belonged to other dragons, who Waveskimmer was sure wouldn't take kindly to having their Golems dismantled. That left her with...asking around, she supposed. But she was behind enough as it was; asking around would take too long. And with all the other inventors scrounging for parts, Waveskimmer was sure all the good nuts and bolts would be taken before she found any. Waveskimmer fiddled with the end of her Copper Steampunk Scarf. [i]This is impossible[/i], she thought as her claws ran over the gears on her scarf. [i]Where am I supposed to find any -[/i] Suddenly she stopped and looked down at her scarf. [i]Of course.[/i] Steampunk apparel had lots of extraneous baubles attached to it just for show, so no one could complain too much if she borrowed a few pieces there. Better yet, she had seen a bunch of[b] B) Gold Steampunk apparel[/b] in the Lost-and-Found box at the Information Booth at the beginning of the Faire. For efficiency purposes lost items were kept for five days before being donated to whatever dragon would claim them, and today was day six. Waveskimmer rushed towards the Information Booth, hoping to get there before any other dragons had the same brainstorm. She recalled seeing a pair of Gold Steampunk Wings there. That alone would have all the nuts and bolts she needed. Waveskimmer's spirits lifted the closer she got to the Information Booth. [i]I will be a Lightning dragon. I can do this.[/i]

14560408_350.png

Waveskimmer nodded approvingly as the parts for her invention came together. Alright, so the pieces of scrap she found weren't the best quality, and the smiths in Ashfall Wastes made her paid extra for using their better stock and for a rush job. Her suit was nearly complete! Once her invention was finished, she could present it for judging, and then she would prove herself a great inventor, worthy of being called a true Lightning dragon. Now she just needed to attach the gears to the joints of the suit and -

Waveskimmer stopped short. How could she have forgotten? "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" she screamed as she banged her head against the wall, causing her Leafy Moth familiar Flitter to chirp in worry. "No, I'm fine Flitter, I'm fine," she reassured him as she held her aching head in her hands. Nuts and bolts. She'd forgotten to get nuts and bolts to attach the gears to her suit. All right Waveskimmer, calm down. This isn't the end of the world. There are plenty of places to find nuts and bolts around the Faire.

But where to look? She couldn't buy any, since paying the Fire smiths had wiped out nearly all of her treasure. She'd heard they sometimes dropped from Stone Borers, but she wasn't strong enough to take on the Golem Workshop. (Especially without magic, if only she had magic she wouldn't need this stupid invention in the first place no don't think like that this suit could help so many dragons besides yourself) And there were less than two days before judging began. She'd have to look nearby.

Familiars. Mechanical familiars. There were lots of them at the Faire; apparently Lightning inventors favored them. (Just one more reminder how she wasn't really one of them, but she couldn't get rid of Flitter, her companion. Maybe she wasn't cut out for this no stop thinking like that you're a Lightning dragon and you're going to prove it.) Surely she could scavenge a few nuts and bolts from them? Waveskimmer dismissed the idea. She couldn't possibly harm another dragon's familiar and look her Flitter in the eye. Flitter gently headbutting her wing only strengthened her resolve.

What else had nuts and bolts? Waveskimmer had seen some Golem Gauntlets flying around the Faire - surely those had some useful parts in them. But all of the ones she'd seen belonged to other dragons, who Waveskimmer was sure wouldn't take kindly to having their Golems dismantled.

That left her with...asking around, she supposed. But she was behind enough as it was; asking around would take too long. And with all the other inventors scrounging for parts, Waveskimmer was sure all the good nuts and bolts would be taken before she found any. Waveskimmer fiddled with the end of her Copper Steampunk Scarf. This is impossible, she thought as her claws ran over the gears on her scarf. Where am I supposed to find any -

Suddenly she stopped and looked down at her scarf. Of course. Steampunk apparel had lots of extraneous baubles attached to it just for show, so no one could complain too much if she borrowed a few pieces there. Better yet, she had seen a bunch of B) Gold Steampunk apparel in the Lost-and-Found box at the Information Booth at the beginning of the Faire. For efficiency purposes lost items were kept for five days before being donated to whatever dragon would claim them, and today was day six. Waveskimmer rushed towards the Information Booth, hoping to get there before any other dragons had the same brainstorm. She recalled seeing a pair of Gold Steampunk Wings there. That alone would have all the nuts and bolts she needed. Waveskimmer's spirits lifted the closer she got to the Information Booth.

I will be a Lightning dragon. I can do this.
Na5WGHa.png
Xen work in the woodshop went swimmingly and, provided the wood stayed damp, there were very few electrical fires. Xen did jot down a few notes regarding potential fixes; perhaps some sort of non-flamable salve or something? He would have to refer with Zoria when he returned home, she was much more knowledgeable in that area than he was. Wait, when did he start thinking of the Plateau as home? Hmm...

Shaking those thoughts from his head, Xen refocused on the task at hand. With his parts all constructed and ready to go, he wrapped them up in some spare fabric ("Never leave home without it," Vaizel had claimed) and made it back to his work room. He was surprised to find Ursa standing off against a small pack of angry looking Chromefeathers who had made their way into his space. One of them had managed to snatch up one of Xen's gears and the others were continually trying to maneuver back into the corner for the almonds.

Sparks rippled through Xen's fins and he wasted only seconds setting his freshly made parts on the ground before blasting electricity at one of the bots. The others turned, giving Ursa a chance to give them a good swipe. By the time the pair was done, little more than some scrap and a few nuts and bolts littered the floor. Xen checked over his supplies to find that they were safe, aside from a few scuffs.
Xen took a moment to look over the mess. His frills rippled with delight. He sure could use these nuts and bolts.

He could only hope these creatures didn't belong to anyone...

A) You decide to harvest them from some of the mechanical familiars wandering about.
Xen work in the woodshop went swimmingly and, provided the wood stayed damp, there were very few electrical fires. Xen did jot down a few notes regarding potential fixes; perhaps some sort of non-flamable salve or something? He would have to refer with Zoria when he returned home, she was much more knowledgeable in that area than he was. Wait, when did he start thinking of the Plateau as home? Hmm...

Shaking those thoughts from his head, Xen refocused on the task at hand. With his parts all constructed and ready to go, he wrapped them up in some spare fabric ("Never leave home without it," Vaizel had claimed) and made it back to his work room. He was surprised to find Ursa standing off against a small pack of angry looking Chromefeathers who had made their way into his space. One of them had managed to snatch up one of Xen's gears and the others were continually trying to maneuver back into the corner for the almonds.

Sparks rippled through Xen's fins and he wasted only seconds setting his freshly made parts on the ground before blasting electricity at one of the bots. The others turned, giving Ursa a chance to give them a good swipe. By the time the pair was done, little more than some scrap and a few nuts and bolts littered the floor. Xen checked over his supplies to find that they were safe, aside from a few scuffs.
Xen took a moment to look over the mess. His frills rippled with delight. He sure could use these nuts and bolts.

He could only hope these creatures didn't belong to anyone...

A) You decide to harvest them from some of the mechanical familiars wandering about.
2irkjyq.gif
B) Gold Steampunk Wings: You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.
B) Gold Steampunk Wings: You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.
Pieces were ready, carefully and artfully crafted. Now was time to place them togheter and hold them that way...
-Look, a mechanical chicken - pointed Mech. In self-defense probably, as there were also mechanical dragons here, so Virethis' companion didn't want his master to get any ideas.
-Let's hunt then.

Pieces were ready, carefully and artfully crafted. Now was time to place them togheter and hold them that way...
-Look, a mechanical chicken - pointed Mech. In self-defense probably, as there were also mechanical dragons here, so Virethis' companion didn't want his master to get any ideas.
-Let's hunt then.

arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@Stormdragon (*curses mentally* dang it, i was hoping bones would be thought of as creative D: bah.. thats what i get for liking macabre things XD i do like the idea of having a plague dragon give me the thumbs up though XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14569802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145699/14569802_350.png[/img] [/url] Failed, failed again. The Wildclaw was starting to feel helpless, like everything he did was just going to end up in failure. No one had appreciated his clever usage of bone to make his structure... except for that bizzare plague dragon had given him the thumbs up. It had been a rather large blow to his pride. And now. He had a massive headache. He felt as if something had been drilling its way into his brain and sucking out what little sanity he had left. He moved slowly, his body feeling strangely heavy. He glanced groggily down to his body. Was it him or did he look remarkably shiny today? Maybe he had drank too much last night. He shook his head and turned away from the mirror, grumbling as he moved to finish his invention. what he needed now was some nuts and bolts. He massaged his temple, drinking some water to soothe his massive headache. The water seemed to do the trick, refreshing him and relaxing him. He sighed, stretching his body as the sun hit his lithe form. Yes.. yes today he would actually do it. he would succeed.. he would do everything he could to finally get his name. The Wildclaw glanced around for parts, eyes squinting. He focused at first on some Chromefeather Lookouts. Familairs with gears and nuts and bolts.. but they were also living creatures, and no matter how much he needed bolts and nuts he wasn't about to kill them to finish his invention. Secondly was dismantling the Golem Gauntlets which were laying around in a heap? That seemed in bad taste, considering he was being helped by one right now. So there was only one choice then, considering he wasn't about to ask anyone for nuts and bolts. Taking the Steampunk apparel in his arms cheerily, he scooped them into a pile. [b]"Fourty-two.. re...quest.. up....grade?"[/b] The tiny Golem Gauntlet had one set of gold steampunk wings in his claws. [b]"Inter.. intermagrate?"[/b] The Wildclaw stared at the apparel with a shrug. [b]"Well, i guess it would be a waste to let them all go to waste. Yes. Integrate."[/b] What harm could some steampunk wings do? They'd probably just make him look really cool. He felt a click in his shoulder and a jolt of pain. [b]"Hey, watch it!" [/b]he warned. [b]"Ap..aperrlogies."[/b] Fouty-two whirred. [b]"Intermergration.. com..plete."[/b] The Wildclaw felt a strange pressure in his head, but it didn't hurt.. in fact, he felt great.. as if he wouldn't feel any pain ever again. [b]"hmmm.. thank you fourty-two."[/b] He breathed, relaxing. [b]"Arrrr.. Arfirmerlative."[/b] Fourty two beeped. [b]B.) You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.[/b]
@Stormdragon (*curses mentally* dang it, i was hoping bones would be thought of as creative D: bah.. thats what i get for liking macabre things XD i do like the idea of having a plague dragon give me the thumbs up though XD)

14569802_350.png

Failed, failed again. The Wildclaw was starting to feel helpless, like everything he did was just going to end up in failure. No one had appreciated his clever usage of bone to make his structure... except for that bizzare plague dragon had given him the thumbs up. It had been a rather large blow to his pride.

And now. He had a massive headache. He felt as if something had been drilling its way into his brain and sucking out what little sanity he had left. He moved slowly, his body feeling strangely heavy. He glanced groggily down to his body. Was it him or did he look remarkably shiny today? Maybe he had drank too much last night. He shook his head and turned away from the mirror, grumbling as he moved to finish his invention. what he needed now was some nuts and bolts.

He massaged his temple, drinking some water to soothe his massive headache. The water seemed to do the trick, refreshing him and relaxing him. He sighed, stretching his body as the sun hit his lithe form. Yes.. yes today he would actually do it. he would succeed.. he would do everything he could to finally get his name.

The Wildclaw glanced around for parts, eyes squinting. He focused at first on some Chromefeather Lookouts. Familairs with gears and nuts and bolts.. but they were also living creatures, and no matter how much he needed bolts and nuts he wasn't about to kill them to finish his invention. Secondly was dismantling the Golem Gauntlets which were laying around in a heap? That seemed in bad taste, considering he was being helped by one right now. So there was only one choice then, considering he wasn't about to ask anyone for nuts and bolts. Taking the Steampunk apparel in his arms cheerily, he scooped them into a pile.

"Fourty-two.. re...quest.. up....grade?" The tiny Golem Gauntlet had one set of gold steampunk wings in his claws. "Inter.. intermagrate?"

The Wildclaw stared at the apparel with a shrug. "Well, i guess it would be a waste to let them all go to waste. Yes. Integrate." What harm could some steampunk wings do? They'd probably just make him look really cool. He felt a click in his shoulder and a jolt of pain.

"Hey, watch it!" he warned.

"Ap..aperrlogies." Fouty-two whirred. "Intermergration.. com..plete."

The Wildclaw felt a strange pressure in his head, but it didn't hurt.. in fact, he felt great.. as if he wouldn't feel any pain ever again. "hmmm.. thank you fourty-two." He breathed, relaxing.

"Arrrr.. Arfirmerlative." Fourty two beeped.

B.) You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9694721][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/96948/9694721.png[/img][/url] ERROR CODE 6 CRITICAL DUCT TAPE FAILURE APPLY MORE DUCT TAPE? Y/N (Y) ERROR CODE 7 NO MORE DUCT TAPE ACQUIRE MORE DUCT TAPE? Y/N (Y) NO DUCT TAPE AVAILABLE. SUGGESTED ALTERNATIVE: CARNIVALE-APPROVED BOLTS. ACQUIRE ALTERNATIVE? Y/N (Y) [B](Day Six: C) Those Golem Gauntlets sold at the last Thundercrack Carnivale - those have got to have some nuts and bolts in them.)[/B]
9694721.png

ERROR CODE 6
CRITICAL DUCT TAPE FAILURE

APPLY MORE DUCT TAPE? Y/N

(Y)

ERROR CODE 7
NO MORE DUCT TAPE

ACQUIRE MORE DUCT TAPE? Y/N

(Y)

NO DUCT TAPE AVAILABLE.
SUGGESTED ALTERNATIVE: CARNIVALE-APPROVED BOLTS.

ACQUIRE ALTERNATIVE? Y/N

(Y)

(Day Six: C) Those Golem Gauntlets sold at the last Thundercrack Carnivale - those have got to have some nuts and bolts in them.)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54