Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >COMPLETE< Thundercrack 2015 cyoa
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54
Aaaaah I forgot to do the previous one, dammit. And I was gonna pick clay too

B) Steampunk apparel

No time for an RP, may edit later
Aaaaah I forgot to do the previous one, dammit. And I was gonna pick clay too

B) Steampunk apparel

No time for an RP, may edit later
+19 FR Time
[b]B)[/b] [item=gold steampunk wings] [b]You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.[/b]
B) Gold Steampunk Wings You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.
OOf4SrF.gif MWFAgdF.gif OOf4SrF.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=500456][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/5005/500456p.png[/img][/url] Molerince had returned to the Faire. Belttissa having decided she’d rather stay back in the lair they were currently lodging at, the Wildclaw had come alone. Some of their hosts had been chattering about the attractions open to those not entering the contest in the hall, and she’d wanted to see how Myzrin was doing. Molerince knew that the Coatl had been growing impatient with her invention in the week preceding the Faire. Some made the mistake of thinking that those who were harsh on others weren’t necessarily so on themselves. Come to think of it, Molerince wasn’t even aware of how Myzrin was arranging her own meals and place to sleep. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3487765][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/34878/3487765p.png[/img][/url] Was it…day? Already? Time was slipping away like sand through her paws. Just as everything fell apart as she strove to hold it together. The Coatl’s head hurt. Myzrin struggled to her feet before finding the shadiest spot in the room to collapse back to the floor. She couldn’t focus past the dizziness. The shame of it: she wasn’t fit to work. Myzrin hadn’t set up a table, so there was no luck finding her among the displays. After a time, Molerince started asking Faire attendees where she might find the Coatl inventor. It was pointed out to her that many inventors were using the rooms on either floor as their workspace. There were voices outside the door. Only a few bits and pieces were audible, not that Myzrin was in any mood to listen to anyone. ‘…silver Coatl?...here all week…’ One voice thanked the other and one moved on. Just when Myzrin wondered if she would get some peace, the door opened. ‘Myzrin?’ The Wildclaw blinked in the odd lighting. It was though there was a degree of chaos here and she couldn’t help but wonder if the dragon she’d spoken to had been laughing. What could have happened? There was movement from a dark corner, and a groan. Molerince gasped. ‘Myzrin! Oh dear, what on Sornieth happened! Can you stand? Here, let me help you.’ The Coatl merely groaned in response to Molerince’s concern and merely gritted her teeth as the Wildclaw came to her side, helping her to her feet. ‘Have you been eating? Don't tell me you worked all night?!’ ‘No…time waste…’ Molerince cemented her resolve. ‘Right, you’re coming to my birth-clan. No, I’m not leaving you like this. You are going to get some sleep and food.’ With that, the Wildclaw started attempting to half drag the recumbent Coatl in the direction of the door. It having become clear she wasn’t going to be left alone, Myzrin ceased resistance and accepted the Wildclaw’s demands. ~~~ Thankfully, Myzrin was simply suffering from fatigue and managed to recover by resting until late afternoon. Molerince saw her off as the Coatl set out to get some work done before the day ended. ‘And you’ll be right back before the doors lock? Don’t worry, the clan here will be happy to make sure you’re well fed.’ Apparently the Lightning Coatl had been trying to find clans who’d be willing to allow her to pay for a meal on each of the days so far. But the day before had been unsuccessful in that respect and she’d had to rely on vendors, which were insufficient. It was a distinct area of weakness in Myzrin's preparations, but she hadn't the time or money to reserve rooming while any was available. Choosing that time to work through the night in an attempt to compensate for the day’s disaster had not been Myzrin’s wisest decision. So if Myzrin was having trouble looking after herself, Molerince would be happier if it was ensured that the Coatl was cared for. Poor health made it harder to work after all. Myzrin inclined her head in assent to Molerince’s ultimatum. The guest lodgings she’d been assigned were comfortable enough, and she could not object to having the matter of her daily nourishment simplified. Although she felt far better than when Molerince had found her, the Coatl had agreed to take it easy for the rest of the day. Burning herself out before her work was complete would waste more time than taking breaks every so often. Myzrin hadn’t drawn much attention to herself during the Faire until the day before. Now she recalled why she’d avoided the Flamecaller’s domain: bigots. That was the problem with being ruled by emotion rather than logic: absolutely anything could get disapproval. A dull-plumed Coatl knew how unwilling to understand the world could be. If anyone had mistaken her for meek, the mistake was apparent now. She was still here. Critics be damned. The Coatl was distracted from her silent rant by one of her competitors running by, chasing a Chromefeather Lookout. A couple of onlookers commented about harvesting nuts and bolts. Even had she not been banned from heavy exertion, Myzrin did not consider familiar-chasing an optimal use of her time. Keep it simple. The Lightning Coatl slowly observed all the [b]steampunk apparel[/b] amid the crowds and had an idea. Her machine would still work. By the spark every Lightning dragon is born with, it would. [b]B) [item=gold steampunk wings]
500456p.png

Molerince had returned to the Faire. Belttissa having decided she’d rather stay back in the lair they were currently lodging at, the Wildclaw had come alone. Some of their hosts had been chattering about the attractions open to those not entering the contest in the hall, and she’d wanted to see how Myzrin was doing. Molerince knew that the Coatl had been growing impatient with her invention in the week preceding the Faire.

Some made the mistake of thinking that those who were harsh on others weren’t necessarily so on themselves.

Come to think of it, Molerince wasn’t even aware of how Myzrin was arranging her own meals and place to sleep.

3487765p.png
Was it…day?
Already?
Time was slipping away like sand through her paws. Just as everything fell apart as she strove to hold it together.
The Coatl’s head hurt. Myzrin struggled to her feet before finding the shadiest spot in the room to collapse back to the floor.
She couldn’t focus past the dizziness. The shame of it: she wasn’t fit to work.

Myzrin hadn’t set up a table, so there was no luck finding her among the displays. After a time, Molerince started asking Faire attendees where she might find the Coatl inventor. It was pointed out to her that many inventors were using the rooms on either floor as their workspace.

There were voices outside the door. Only a few bits and pieces were audible, not that Myzrin was in any mood to listen to anyone.
‘…silver Coatl?...here all week…’
One voice thanked the other and one moved on. Just when Myzrin wondered if she would get some peace, the door opened.

‘Myzrin?’ The Wildclaw blinked in the odd lighting. It was though there was a degree of chaos here and she couldn’t help but wonder if the dragon she’d spoken to had been laughing. What could have happened?

There was movement from a dark corner, and a groan. Molerince gasped.
‘Myzrin! Oh dear, what on Sornieth happened! Can you stand? Here, let me help you.’ The Coatl merely groaned in response to Molerince’s concern and merely gritted her teeth as the Wildclaw came to her side, helping her to her feet.
‘Have you been eating? Don't tell me you worked all night?!’
‘No…time waste…’

Molerince cemented her resolve.
‘Right, you’re coming to my birth-clan. No, I’m not leaving you like this. You are going to get some sleep and food.’ With that, the Wildclaw started attempting to half drag the recumbent Coatl in the direction of the door. It having become clear she wasn’t going to be left alone, Myzrin ceased resistance and accepted the Wildclaw’s demands.

~~~

Thankfully, Myzrin was simply suffering from fatigue and managed to recover by resting until late afternoon.

Molerince saw her off as the Coatl set out to get some work done before the day ended.
‘And you’ll be right back before the doors lock? Don’t worry, the clan here will be happy to make sure you’re well fed.’
Apparently the Lightning Coatl had been trying to find clans who’d be willing to allow her to pay for a meal on each of the days so far. But the day before had been unsuccessful in that respect and she’d had to rely on vendors, which were insufficient.
It was a distinct area of weakness in Myzrin's preparations, but she hadn't the time or money to reserve rooming while any was available.

Choosing that time to work through the night in an attempt to compensate for the day’s disaster had not been Myzrin’s wisest decision.
So if Myzrin was having trouble looking after herself, Molerince would be happier if it was ensured that the Coatl was cared for. Poor health made it harder to work after all.

Myzrin inclined her head in assent to Molerince’s ultimatum. The guest lodgings she’d been assigned were comfortable enough, and she could not object to having the matter of her daily nourishment simplified.

Although she felt far better than when Molerince had found her, the Coatl had agreed to take it easy for the rest of the day. Burning herself out before her work was complete would waste more time than taking breaks every so often.

Myzrin hadn’t drawn much attention to herself during the Faire until the day before. Now she recalled why she’d avoided the Flamecaller’s domain: bigots. That was the problem with being ruled by emotion rather than logic: absolutely anything could get disapproval. A dull-plumed Coatl knew how unwilling to understand the world could be.

If anyone had mistaken her for meek, the mistake was apparent now.
She was still here. Critics be damned.

The Coatl was distracted from her silent rant by one of her competitors running by, chasing a Chromefeather Lookout. A couple of onlookers commented about harvesting nuts and bolts.
Even had she not been banned from heavy exertion, Myzrin did not consider familiar-chasing an optimal use of her time.
Keep it simple.

The Lightning Coatl slowly observed all the steampunk apparel amid the crowds and had an idea.
Her machine would still work.
By the spark every Lightning dragon is born with, it would.

B) Gold Steampunk Wings
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
(Oh dear, I thought the days here ended at rollover and missed one...)
Randall yawned but got up. He had very little time having been locked out of the event building, and he knew it was all his fault for having spent all of the previous day hanging out at the faire. But it was fun, after all, and he would've been upset at missing that, too. I just need to get down to work today.
He quickly went back to the workshop and finished up his clay frame. Still, when it was finally put in the oven, the sun was already leaning to the west. While he sat down waiting, he considered the next bit. Something to hold the machine together, some screws, bolts... He had some spares in his backpack, but not nearly enough.
He decided not to look far. Excuse me, but do you have any gloves here? I mean I saw you not using them, but... I meant, so... so you don't need them... I mean, uh... He glanced at the Fire dragon's face and saw with relief that she was still smiling, but she simply answered: We only have one pair, which we usually give to the dragons who learn here if they don't have their own. But I could tell you when I got them, it's not far away from here.
Randall thanked the Fire dragon over and over, especially as she promised that she would look after his frame baking so that he could go straight away.
He got to the apparel stand. There was some really glamorous electrical machinery in there, but he decided against it in case... zap. But there were also some simpler ones, like his own gloves, which he would probably still need but which, as he had checked a few days ago, were pretty good at not convecting electricity. He purchased some of the B) Gold Steampunk apparel, noticing on that occasion that his purse was becoming quite empty. It was pretty lucky, as it meant he wouldn't be able to lose another day spending treasure and would instead have time to work on his invention. He got back to the workshop where his frame was already waiting for him on a small table. He thanked the instructor again, took the frame and got back to his own stand in the event building. Then he started picking out the bolts out of the apparel with a pair of pliers and putting them together with the rest of the invention at the same time. Somehow in the evening he was done, although as he looked as the other tinkering dragons, he thought they must be a lot less tired than him. That's the wonder of wasting time, he thought It always comes back to bite you.
(Oh dear, I thought the days here ended at rollover and missed one...)
Randall yawned but got up. He had very little time having been locked out of the event building, and he knew it was all his fault for having spent all of the previous day hanging out at the faire. But it was fun, after all, and he would've been upset at missing that, too. I just need to get down to work today.
He quickly went back to the workshop and finished up his clay frame. Still, when it was finally put in the oven, the sun was already leaning to the west. While he sat down waiting, he considered the next bit. Something to hold the machine together, some screws, bolts... He had some spares in his backpack, but not nearly enough.
He decided not to look far. Excuse me, but do you have any gloves here? I mean I saw you not using them, but... I meant, so... so you don't need them... I mean, uh... He glanced at the Fire dragon's face and saw with relief that she was still smiling, but she simply answered: We only have one pair, which we usually give to the dragons who learn here if they don't have their own. But I could tell you when I got them, it's not far away from here.
Randall thanked the Fire dragon over and over, especially as she promised that she would look after his frame baking so that he could go straight away.
He got to the apparel stand. There was some really glamorous electrical machinery in there, but he decided against it in case... zap. But there were also some simpler ones, like his own gloves, which he would probably still need but which, as he had checked a few days ago, were pretty good at not convecting electricity. He purchased some of the B) Gold Steampunk apparel, noticing on that occasion that his purse was becoming quite empty. It was pretty lucky, as it meant he wouldn't be able to lose another day spending treasure and would instead have time to work on his invention. He got back to the workshop where his frame was already waiting for him on a small table. He thanked the instructor again, took the frame and got back to his own stand in the event building. Then he started picking out the bolts out of the apparel with a pair of pliers and putting them together with the rest of the invention at the same time. Somehow in the evening he was done, although as he looked as the other tinkering dragons, he thought they must be a lot less tired than him. That's the wonder of wasting time, he thought It always comes back to bite you.
485.png r5CjlMV.gif 188039.png200481.png
[center][b]Day 6[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8104583][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/81046/8104583.png[/img][/url][/center] The bone frame doesn't garner much approval. Yes, Qamar understands that it may seem like a bit macabre choice, but it's not like they're [i]dragon bones[/i], for Tidelord's sake. Half of the dragons here eat meat, anyway, it's not like they've never seen a bone in their life. It would be a waste not to use them! Qamar just glares at the sneering dragons. The bones hold as a framework, and right now, that's enough for him. He doesn't have time to placate any oversensitive whiners. Now he needs to find something with which he can attach the parts securely together. There's an abundance of all kinds of nuts and bolts here - Qamar just has to choose what he wants to use. Qamar only takes a few steps before somebody's steelhound runs right into him. The Coatl curses colourfully in his native tongue, but the familiar is already scampering away, and its owner is nowhere to be seen. Or at least nobody in the crowd seems keen to take responsibility for the dashing heap of scrap metal, as Qamar it so lovingly calls. "I should've taken the needed bolts from [i]you[/i], you stupid dog..." Qamar mutters under his breath as he dusts himself off, not bothering to hide his exasperation. This certainly isn't his day. The coatl spends the better part of an hour wandering among the tables, trying to find something suitable. The golem gauntlets could probably be stripped for parts, but they're overly expensive for this purpose. Qamar could also ask if somebody wanted to help him out, but he's still way too indignant to approach anybody after the treatment his invention got. What does that leave, then? Well, there seems to be lots of [b]B) steampunk apparel[/b] pieces just lying around, for whatever reason. Wings, vests and stuff like that. Must've gone out of fashion or something. At least they contain quite a lot nuts and bolts, maybe even screws. Qamar gathers what he can find and takes them back to his table.
Day 6

8104583.png

The bone frame doesn't garner much approval. Yes, Qamar understands that it may seem like a bit macabre choice, but it's not like they're dragon bones, for Tidelord's sake. Half of the dragons here eat meat, anyway, it's not like they've never seen a bone in their life. It would be a waste not to use them! Qamar just glares at the sneering dragons. The bones hold as a framework, and right now, that's enough for him. He doesn't have time to placate any oversensitive whiners. Now he needs to find something with which he can attach the parts securely together. There's an abundance of all kinds of nuts and bolts here - Qamar just has to choose what he wants to use.

Qamar only takes a few steps before somebody's steelhound runs right into him. The Coatl curses colourfully in his native tongue, but the familiar is already scampering away, and its owner is nowhere to be seen. Or at least nobody in the crowd seems keen to take responsibility for the dashing heap of scrap metal, as Qamar it so lovingly calls.
"I should've taken the needed bolts from you, you stupid dog..." Qamar mutters under his breath as he dusts himself off, not bothering to hide his exasperation. This certainly isn't his day.

The coatl spends the better part of an hour wandering among the tables, trying to find something suitable. The golem gauntlets could probably be stripped for parts, but they're overly expensive for this purpose. Qamar could also ask if somebody wanted to help him out, but he's still way too indignant to approach anybody after the treatment his invention got. What does that leave, then? Well, there seems to be lots of B) steampunk apparel pieces just lying around, for whatever reason. Wings, vests and stuff like that. Must've gone out of fashion or something. At least they contain quite a lot nuts and bolts, maybe even screws. Qamar gathers what he can find and takes them back to his table.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3054555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30546/3054555_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=purple] Considering his options, Gardenia decided to use the nuts and bolts from the [b]Gold Steampunk Wings[/b] laying around. They were common enough, so if anyone was bothered about dismantled apparel lying around, he could always ask at home for some spares to send back. He saw some younger dragons trying to dismantle some of the Golem Gauntlets that were floating around, but they kept on receiving electric shocks and zaps from the distressed beeping golem. Loud squawks signaled the fact that others were trying to capture the new Chromefeather Lookouts, but all that just produced a lot of noise, especially from the chirps of the Lookout! Gardenia sighed- he was old enough to know now that you didn't mess with any golems or robots that seemed to be fully functional in the Lightning realm- you were just asking for trouble then!!

Considering his options, Gardenia decided to use the nuts and bolts from the Gold Steampunk Wings laying around. They were common enough, so if anyone was bothered about dismantled apparel lying around, he could always ask at home for some spares to send back.

He saw some younger dragons trying to dismantle some of the Golem Gauntlets that were floating around, but they kept on receiving electric shocks and zaps from the distressed beeping golem.
Loud squawks signaled the fact that others were trying to capture the new Chromefeather Lookouts, but all that just produced a lot of noise, especially from the chirps of the Lookout!

Gardenia sighed- he was old enough to know now that you didn't mess with any golems or robots that seemed to be fully functional in the Lightning realm- you were just asking for trouble then!!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
[center][b]Day 6[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4470324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44704/4470324_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The robotic familiars seem like the best bet, but after watching them totter about the floor, Quasar decides that they're moving too quickly for him to bother. It would be a waste of effort to catch the things. Besides, he thinks, there's all this steampunk stuff just lying around, ready for taking. It's plentiful, and it certainly won't try to escape his clutches or resist his attempts to deconstruct it. He fetches a nearby wing attachment off of a pile near the wall and inspects the bolts, holding it close to his goggles like an apprasier in the Blacksand Annex. Oh yes. These will do just fine. [b]B)[/b] [item=Gold Steampunk Wings][b]You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.[/b]
Day 6

4470324_350.png
The robotic familiars seem like the best bet, but after watching them totter about the floor, Quasar decides that they're moving too quickly for him to bother. It would be a waste of effort to catch the things. Besides, he thinks, there's all this steampunk stuff just lying around, ready for taking. It's plentiful, and it certainly won't try to escape his clutches or resist his attempts to deconstruct it.

He fetches a nearby wing attachment off of a pile near the wall and inspects the bolts, holding it close to his goggles like an apprasier in the Blacksand Annex. Oh yes. These will do just fine.

B) Gold Steampunk Wings You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Day 6: B) Gold Steampunk wings
Day 6: B) Gold Steampunk wings
163mug.png
Day 5&6
Lovelace and Enigma stood watching the last cactus crumble into ash.
“Well,” Lovelace said at last, “That could have been worse.”
“Three cheers for the fire brigade,” Enigma agreed. “Even if they ARE louder than a pack of Manticore Screamers.”
“And muscovite slept right through the whole thing,” Lovelace said, shaking her head. “She’s… she’sworkingtoohard,” Lovelace added, lowering her voice.
“That’s blasphemy!” Enigma whispered, but he squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.
“It’s true,” Lovelace hissed back, more fiercely this time. “And I’m going to do something about it! I’m going to finish this invention!”

She strode purposefully into the lair and collected her supplies from the hatchling. Not only had he kept them safe, but he had also learned (the hard way) the importance of keeping the lemming in its Faraday cage. He was shaping up to be a fine intern-let.

Then she examined the pile of materials that she had been saving. There had been some really good insulators in there…
Clay Redwood Log Small Legbones Coppercoil Segment Damaged Battlehorn
but now, everything was chock-full of sand, and, well…
Obsidian Cedar Logs Chipped Blackened Legbones Black Iron Segment Blackened Warninghorn

However, she was delighted to find that not only had the log survived burning to a crisp, but also the fire had hardened the wood. B) Good thing she had access to the woodshop!

Just then, the Nocturne from the next lair over showed up with a care package. Her yellow circuit markings seemed paler than usual. “I’m sorry about your cacti,” she said. “A couple inventors tried to steal parts from me last night, and now I feel a bit bad for encouraging them.”

Enigma thanked her politely, and offered the usual platitudes about not letting one engineer’s “expedited solution” ruin the whole day. Lovelace, on the other hand, wasted no time going through the package and pulling out gears. “Just what I need! Thank you so much! No time, got to dash!” She shouldered her supplies and sped off to the Faire.

Halfway to the Hall of Inventors, she realized that she had forgotten to look for nuts and bolts. No time to go back now! She would just have to D) ask around to see if anybody had some to spare. And if she ran into a freckled Fae pyromaniac, she would ask very politely.

(@Stormdragon: I’m no kind of reliable at the moment. Let me know if I’m being a pain!)
(@Iztarshi: I was just going to have my clan be kept up all night by people asking to borrow a cup of gears, but your story was too good. I hope you don’t mind!)

. . . . . . . .
Edited 8/1/15 solely to add nav links:

Link to my Day 1&2
Link to my Day 3&4, plus Iztarshi’s pyro-tactic exploits
Link to my Day 5&6
Link to my Day 7
Flavor for Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4 - Fire brigade - Day 5 - Day 6 - Day 7
Day 5&6
Lovelace and Enigma stood watching the last cactus crumble into ash.
“Well,” Lovelace said at last, “That could have been worse.”
“Three cheers for the fire brigade,” Enigma agreed. “Even if they ARE louder than a pack of Manticore Screamers.”
“And muscovite slept right through the whole thing,” Lovelace said, shaking her head. “She’s… she’sworkingtoohard,” Lovelace added, lowering her voice.
“That’s blasphemy!” Enigma whispered, but he squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.
“It’s true,” Lovelace hissed back, more fiercely this time. “And I’m going to do something about it! I’m going to finish this invention!”

She strode purposefully into the lair and collected her supplies from the hatchling. Not only had he kept them safe, but he had also learned (the hard way) the importance of keeping the lemming in its Faraday cage. He was shaping up to be a fine intern-let.

Then she examined the pile of materials that she had been saving. There had been some really good insulators in there…
Clay Redwood Log Small Legbones Coppercoil Segment Damaged Battlehorn
but now, everything was chock-full of sand, and, well…
Obsidian Cedar Logs Chipped Blackened Legbones Black Iron Segment Blackened Warninghorn

However, she was delighted to find that not only had the log survived burning to a crisp, but also the fire had hardened the wood. B) Good thing she had access to the woodshop!

Just then, the Nocturne from the next lair over showed up with a care package. Her yellow circuit markings seemed paler than usual. “I’m sorry about your cacti,” she said. “A couple inventors tried to steal parts from me last night, and now I feel a bit bad for encouraging them.”

Enigma thanked her politely, and offered the usual platitudes about not letting one engineer’s “expedited solution” ruin the whole day. Lovelace, on the other hand, wasted no time going through the package and pulling out gears. “Just what I need! Thank you so much! No time, got to dash!” She shouldered her supplies and sped off to the Faire.

Halfway to the Hall of Inventors, she realized that she had forgotten to look for nuts and bolts. No time to go back now! She would just have to D) ask around to see if anybody had some to spare. And if she ran into a freckled Fae pyromaniac, she would ask very politely.

(@Stormdragon: I’m no kind of reliable at the moment. Let me know if I’m being a pain!)
(@Iztarshi: I was just going to have my clan be kept up all night by people asking to borrow a cup of gears, but your story was too good. I hope you don’t mind!)

. . . . . . . .
Edited 8/1/15 solely to add nav links:

Link to my Day 1&2
Link to my Day 3&4, plus Iztarshi’s pyro-tactic exploits
Link to my Day 5&6
Link to my Day 7
Flavor for Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4 - Fire brigade - Day 5 - Day 6 - Day 7
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8669771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86698/8669771_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]B) You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.[/b]

8669771_350.png

B) You’ll get your nuts and bolts from the gold steampunk apparel lying around! There’s quite a lot of it, after all.
eimdef.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54