Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >COMPLETE< Thundercrack 2015 cyoa
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54
An automated voice comes on the loudspeaker,

"30 Minute Warning! The doors will lock and the lights will shut off in 30 minutes! Gather your belongings and exit the building. The door will lock and will not let anyone in or out."

(30 minutes left to submit your answers and RP for Day 4)
An automated voice comes on the loudspeaker,

"30 Minute Warning! The doors will lock and the lights will shut off in 30 minutes! Gather your belongings and exit the building. The door will lock and will not let anyone in or out."

(30 minutes left to submit your answers and RP for Day 4)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Ugh, don't have time to RP right now >.<

soooo, Dorcha chooses...

C) The lair by the oasis with a few dragons sleeping under an overhang of rock. You can see the clan’s hoard resting in the cave, glimmering with shiny metal.
Ugh, don't have time to RP right now >.<

soooo, Dorcha chooses...

C) The lair by the oasis with a few dragons sleeping under an overhang of rock. You can see the clan’s hoard resting in the cave, glimmering with shiny metal.
A) The lair at the top of a lower-standing plateau that seems to only be populated by coatls sunning themselves. You can see a large hoard with several gear-like shapes sticking out of it. They look friendly enough, perhaps you can just ask for any spare loot?
A) The lair at the top of a lower-standing plateau that seems to only be populated by coatls sunning themselves. You can see a large hoard with several gear-like shapes sticking out of it. They look friendly enough, perhaps you can just ask for any spare loot?
OOf4SrF.gif MWFAgdF.gif OOf4SrF.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9252334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92524/9252334_350.png[/img] [/url] Chronos thought it over. This was the part he wasn't good at--- talking to people, much less asking to borrow something. Maybe you'll give them something in return later. Maybe that would bribe them. You don't really know how people's minds work. It's much easier to manipulate machines, you think, than dragon minds. Minds are unpredictable. Machines are not. You're philosophizing again. At this rate the event is probably over. It doesn't matter how efficient your inventions are if you're not efficient yourself. Get on with it! He did a lonely stroll around the desert. After finding several clans throughout the Shifting Expanse, he thought about the final four. [i]It looks like they've all got some loot. It just depends on who looks like the nicest bunch of people.[/i] He decided to go with [b]A) The lair at the top of a lower-standing plateau that seems to only be populated by coatls sunning themselves.[/b] They seem to be preoccupied with different things. Plus, you've never met a coatl that was outstandingly rude. You've just got to figure out how to communicate with them. [b] Day 4, Wednesday[/b]

9252334_350.png

Chronos thought it over.

This was the part he wasn't good at--- talking to people, much less asking to borrow something. Maybe you'll give them something in return later. Maybe that would bribe them. You don't really know how people's minds work. It's much easier to manipulate machines, you think, than dragon minds. Minds are unpredictable. Machines are not.

You're philosophizing again. At this rate the event is probably over. It doesn't matter how efficient your inventions are if you're not efficient yourself. Get on with it!

He did a lonely stroll around the desert. After finding several clans throughout the Shifting Expanse, he thought about the final four.

It looks like they've all got some loot. It just depends on who looks like the nicest bunch of people.

He decided to go with A) The lair at the top of a lower-standing plateau that seems to only be populated by coatls sunning themselves. They seem to be preoccupied with different things. Plus, you've never met a coatl that was outstandingly rude.

You've just got to figure out how to communicate with them.

Day 4, Wednesday
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
You hear a sharp click as the door shuts behind you. The doors are locked for the night.

Submissions for Day 4 Answers will no longer be accepted! Day 5 and the reaction to Day 4 will be posted shortly!
You hear a sharp click as the door shuts behind you. The doors are locked for the night.

Submissions for Day 4 Answers will no longer be accepted! Day 5 and the reaction to Day 4 will be posted shortly!
@kottadragon @sammpotato @Aleise @Rhyfel @Stanzascale @Sasutin @tigressRising @jadeit @SaturdayLemon @Draconequis @PurplePanda @Kimdra @Windschein @kokobean22 @ThisOneIsBlue@BeingOfNature @felistopaz @NicoleEirin @Silvain @JinxMoonstone @lukascend @Chocoli @amsie @Almedha @Asrayl @dragonfire27 @Luna @sagestuck
A) You fly down to the cliff. Sitting up the coatls take notice of you, and you ask nicely if you can have some gears for your invention. Most just give you a disinterested look and continue sunning, but a couple of them look to each other and nod, then go to their hoard and bring you some gears. They are rather rusty, seems like they didn’t want to waste their best materials on a stranger. Still they should do quite well!
(2 Points)

((Also just to let you know, I have created a spreadsheet so you can see how many points you have))

((Don't worry or ask if you don't see your name or points for the days yet, I'll try to get it up to date tomorrow))
@kottadragon @sammpotato @Aleise @Rhyfel @Stanzascale @Sasutin @tigressRising @jadeit @SaturdayLemon @Draconequis @PurplePanda @Kimdra @Windschein @kokobean22 @ThisOneIsBlue@BeingOfNature @felistopaz @NicoleEirin @Silvain @JinxMoonstone @lukascend @Chocoli @amsie @Almedha @Asrayl @dragonfire27 @Luna @sagestuck
A) You fly down to the cliff. Sitting up the coatls take notice of you, and you ask nicely if you can have some gears for your invention. Most just give you a disinterested look and continue sunning, but a couple of them look to each other and nod, then go to their hoard and bring you some gears. They are rather rusty, seems like they didn’t want to waste their best materials on a stranger. Still they should do quite well!
(2 Points)

((Also just to let you know, I have created a spreadsheet so you can see how many points you have))

((Don't worry or ask if you don't see your name or points for the days yet, I'll try to get it up to date tomorrow))
@PrivateDetective @Kaesa
B) You approach the cave cautiously, keeping an eye on the guards all the while. As you sneak closer you realize something is...off about the guards. They don’t move, or blink, or even breathe! Those aren’t real dragons! They’re just incredibly lifelike statues! Any movement you thought you saw must have just been a mirage. You unabashedly walk right past the “guards” and head deep into the cave, but you soon realize it is a labyrinth! You spend hours running around to find the hoard, and once you do you realize the gears are very shabby and probably the incorrect sizes for your invention. Still, you manage to pick up a few before finding a back exit and dashing away from the maze.
(1 Point)

@PrivateDetective @Kaesa
B) You approach the cave cautiously, keeping an eye on the guards all the while. As you sneak closer you realize something is...off about the guards. They don’t move, or blink, or even breathe! Those aren’t real dragons! They’re just incredibly lifelike statues! Any movement you thought you saw must have just been a mirage. You unabashedly walk right past the “guards” and head deep into the cave, but you soon realize it is a labyrinth! You spend hours running around to find the hoard, and once you do you realize the gears are very shabby and probably the incorrect sizes for your invention. Still, you manage to pick up a few before finding a back exit and dashing away from the maze.
(1 Point)

@Eialyne @rubyredtan @Kizmetto @Stasha @Drav @Serendipital @SomeoneGhost @Lundlaeva @clanguardian @RandomShmoe @Argentdayl
C) Once you arrived at the hoard you realize the shiny metal you saw earlier aren’t gears - this hoard is composed almost fully of precious metals! It seems that these guys aren’t one of the traditional Lightning clans. As you sift through the coins and gems, desperately looking for gears, a shadow falls over you. An angry female Ridgeback rears on her hind legs and you are forced to run for your life as she chases you away! Since you did not find any proper gears, you’ll have to quickly throw something together with duct tape and scrap metal.
(0 Points)

@Eialyne @rubyredtan @Kizmetto @Stasha @Drav @Serendipital @SomeoneGhost @Lundlaeva @clanguardian @RandomShmoe @Argentdayl
C) Once you arrived at the hoard you realize the shiny metal you saw earlier aren’t gears - this hoard is composed almost fully of precious metals! It seems that these guys aren’t one of the traditional Lightning clans. As you sift through the coins and gems, desperately looking for gears, a shadow falls over you. An angry female Ridgeback rears on her hind legs and you are forced to run for your life as she chases you away! Since you did not find any proper gears, you’ll have to quickly throw something together with duct tape and scrap metal.
(0 Points)

@BrinBellway @Kedia @muscovite @KittenFromHell @Iztarshi @Darknessdragon
D) Sneaking over to the grove of cacti, you peer at the device blinking quietly on the cacti. As you suspected, it’s an electrical trap and you’d be sizzled if you just tried to fly in. Working quickly you manage to disable the device in order to slip past the cacti and make your way to the hoard! It’s better than you could have imagined - copper wiring, extra batteries, and gleaming gears in tip-top shape of every shape and size. Just as you are able to grab some supplies you hear a voice. You see a vicious looking female Nocturne who appears to have pale yellow circuitry markings across her body. “How did you get in here? How did you get past the sensors?” You explain how you disabled them, hoping to impress her. At this, the Nocturne smiles. “So you’ve got a bit of engineering knowledge, eh? I bet you’re working on something for that inventing thing that the World Faire has going on. Take what you need - I’m happy to help a fellow engineer and scientist out!” She shovels many gears and other supplies into your arms. “Just don’t let me catch you stealing again!” She yells as she nips your tail as you flee in surprise.
(3 Points)

@BrinBellway @Kedia @muscovite @KittenFromHell @Iztarshi @Darknessdragon
D) Sneaking over to the grove of cacti, you peer at the device blinking quietly on the cacti. As you suspected, it’s an electrical trap and you’d be sizzled if you just tried to fly in. Working quickly you manage to disable the device in order to slip past the cacti and make your way to the hoard! It’s better than you could have imagined - copper wiring, extra batteries, and gleaming gears in tip-top shape of every shape and size. Just as you are able to grab some supplies you hear a voice. You see a vicious looking female Nocturne who appears to have pale yellow circuitry markings across her body. “How did you get in here? How did you get past the sensors?” You explain how you disabled them, hoping to impress her. At this, the Nocturne smiles. “So you’ve got a bit of engineering knowledge, eh? I bet you’re working on something for that inventing thing that the World Faire has going on. Take what you need - I’m happy to help a fellow engineer and scientist out!” She shovels many gears and other supplies into your arms. “Just don’t let me catch you stealing again!” She yells as she nips your tail as you flee in surprise.
(3 Points)

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54