Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Blood Born --- OOC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@mizukuma

I am now signed up! And I'd love to be part of the (bloody) Council!

This is going to be so much fun!
@mizukuma

I am now signed up! And I'd love to be part of the (bloody) Council!

This is going to be so much fun!
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
@MizuKuma

I submitted a form! I'm really excited for this.
@MizuKuma

I submitted a form! I'm really excited for this.
@MizuKuma Sorry for taking so long to get back to you (or timezones are out of alignment it seems)

I've just finished with my Bio. I never expected to make it on the council and I'll try my best to live up to the position. I've looked over the rooms, and I think I'll just drop Yanaba in room #1 -u-
@MizuKuma Sorry for taking so long to get back to you (or timezones are out of alignment it seems)

I've just finished with my Bio. I never expected to make it on the council and I'll try my best to live up to the position. I've looked over the rooms, and I think I'll just drop Yanaba in room #1 -u-
KP1tLZa_zpsrgjbtg7t.png
@DarkDragonfly
You're welcome to look around! If you have any questions, please let me know. :)

@shanncrafter
That's okay! I will find some way that doesn't necessarily just involve the coliseum. I understand not everyone uses or likes it.

@KayjayStarr
We are pleased to offer Riftstalker a tentative role on the Council, provided in the near future he reaches Level 25. Please look over the rooms and let us know which one he would prefer. #1 is taken.

@SecretHeritage
Yes they probably are.... I'm 16 hours ahead of FR, so you know.... xD
Also, right now, we need the Council positions. ^^;; I'd rather they be those who were interested from the beginning.

@MidnightRaven @shanncrafter
Welcome to The Blood Born. The RP page is open (Kaizu and I have been posting away). The Hatchery SHOULD be open tonight. And I should get a Job Board up sometime this evening. :) Feel free to look around and direct any questions towards me.
@DarkDragonfly
You're welcome to look around! If you have any questions, please let me know. :)

@shanncrafter
That's okay! I will find some way that doesn't necessarily just involve the coliseum. I understand not everyone uses or likes it.

@KayjayStarr
We are pleased to offer Riftstalker a tentative role on the Council, provided in the near future he reaches Level 25. Please look over the rooms and let us know which one he would prefer. #1 is taken.

@SecretHeritage
Yes they probably are.... I'm 16 hours ahead of FR, so you know.... xD
Also, right now, we need the Council positions. ^^;; I'd rather they be those who were interested from the beginning.

@MidnightRaven @shanncrafter
Welcome to The Blood Born. The RP page is open (Kaizu and I have been posting away). The Hatchery SHOULD be open tonight. And I should get a Job Board up sometime this evening. :) Feel free to look around and direct any questions towards me.
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma I getcha, no complaints there! Oh, I did want to ask though. I might have my twin mirrors join up at some point after I finish their lore. Would I have to enter them separately or can I enter them together as a duo?
@MizuKuma I getcha, no complaints there! Oh, I did want to ask though. I might have my twin mirrors join up at some point after I finish their lore. Would I have to enter them separately or can I enter them together as a duo?
KP1tLZa_zpsrgjbtg7t.png
@MizuKuma so I have to set up a bio page now?
@MizuKuma so I have to set up a bio page now?
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Secretheritage
I would prefer if you did it separately. The way it shows up on the spreadsheet is a pain if you put them together. :( Sorry!

@shanncrafter
Please and thank you! Make sure you choose the right folder, either interested in breeding with other mirrors in the guild or not. ^^
@Secretheritage
I would prefer if you did it separately. The way it shows up on the spreadsheet is a pain if you put them together. :( Sorry!

@shanncrafter
Please and thank you! Make sure you choose the right folder, either interested in breeding with other mirrors in the guild or not. ^^
@Kaizu
EarthSong and Gralkor have been given Pod 83. There is no charge for this month. Regular fees or 10k treasure per month start August 1.

@TheAngryAnt
Xhowiode has been given Pod 71 on Level 3. There is no charge for this month. Regular fees of 5k treasure per month start August 1.
@Kaizu
EarthSong and Gralkor have been given Pod 83. There is no charge for this month. Regular fees or 10k treasure per month start August 1.

@TheAngryAnt
Xhowiode has been given Pod 71 on Level 3. There is no charge for this month. Regular fees of 5k treasure per month start August 1.
@KamiTheDemon
Can you make another button? I absolutely love your button (so much better than mine) and I want a lot of buttons to choose from. ^o^

Also, if you have some free time, we need some banners :D If not, I got this. Just thought I would ask. =3
@KamiTheDemon
Can you make another button? I absolutely love your button (so much better than mine) and I want a lot of buttons to choose from. ^o^

Also, if you have some free time, we need some banners :D If not, I got this. Just thought I would ask. =3
@MizuKuma S'all good, that's why I asked. I'll work on their bios and entry forms shortly c:
@MizuKuma S'all good, that's why I asked. I'll work on their bios and entry forms shortly c:
KP1tLZa_zpsrgjbtg7t.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22