Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Blood Born --- OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@MizuKuma

http://fav.me/d91k88q

is it like this right ;u; ?

oh and sorry that i need so long for the map's oAo
@MizuKuma

http://fav.me/d91k88q

is it like this right ;u; ?

oh and sorry that i need so long for the map's oAo
flight_rising__the_blood_born_rp_guild_banner_by_kami_o_kami-d91k88q.png
@KamiTheDemon
Yes! Perfect! :D I will put it on the main page posthaste!

That's okay! ^o^ I was going to ask how they were going. I absolutely loved how you did it!
@KamiTheDemon
Yes! Perfect! :D I will put it on the main page posthaste!

That's okay! ^o^ I was going to ask how they were going. I absolutely loved how you did it!
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@TheAngryAnt
Welcome to The Blood Born.
Please make sure you submit your bio page and a Residence Pod Submission form (all located on the first page of this thread).
Feel free to also visit our Roleplay Thread. It's just getting started. :D
@TheAngryAnt
Welcome to The Blood Born.
Please make sure you submit your bio page and a Residence Pod Submission form (all located on the first page of this thread).
Feel free to also visit our Roleplay Thread. It's just getting started. :D
@MizuKuma

Floor 2 is done and i'm working on Floor 1
i don't want to spam you with messages so i have decided to upload and send you the link's if all are done if this is ok ? :3
@MizuKuma

Floor 2 is done and i'm working on Floor 1
i don't want to spam you with messages so i have decided to upload and send you the link's if all are done if this is ok ? :3
flight_rising__the_blood_born_rp_guild_banner_by_kami_o_kami-d91k88q.png
@MizuKuma
Yeeaahh!
Um i might probably be blind but where is the info we should put in the bio? and where do i submit the bio?

// real sorry im blind ;;A;; //
@MizuKuma
Yeeaahh!
Um i might probably be blind but where is the info we should put in the bio? and where do i submit the bio?

// real sorry im blind ;;A;; //
@KamiTheDemon
That is quite all right! ^o^
I will be in bed, but you can PM them to me and I will get them in the morning.

@TheAngryAnt
You need a Google Account and it is the third post on the first page. Or this link below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzEm33STUkBKMzFmQ3paMmtRdlk
Make sure you create a new document and edit that. The photo must be copied and pasted into the document
@KamiTheDemon
That is quite all right! ^o^
I will be in bed, but you can PM them to me and I will get them in the morning.

@TheAngryAnt
You need a Google Account and it is the third post on the first page. Or this link below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzEm33STUkBKMzFmQ3paMmtRdlk
Make sure you create a new document and edit that. The photo must be copied and pasted into the document
@Kaizu
@MidnightRaven
@TheAngryAnt

Make sure you fill out the form for a Residence Pod in the Guildhall! If you have already, then ignore this message. If you have not, it's on the first page under "Guild Design" :) Thank you!

@SecretHeritage
Congratulations, Yanaba has been granted the position of Bloody Council Member. She gets a Council Residence Pod on the 4th floor of the Guildhall at no charge. Please look them over and choose one you would like. Ping me and let me know.

@KayjayStarr
We would like to offer you a position on the Bloody Council as well, but as of yet, you have not filled out the submission form. Please do so (first page. Second post). You will be automatically accepted, so please do not worry about step II. Please let me know once you've done that and we will get you a Council Residence Pod as well. :)
@Kaizu
@MidnightRaven
@TheAngryAnt

Make sure you fill out the form for a Residence Pod in the Guildhall! If you have already, then ignore this message. If you have not, it's on the first page under "Guild Design" :) Thank you!

@SecretHeritage
Congratulations, Yanaba has been granted the position of Bloody Council Member. She gets a Council Residence Pod on the 4th floor of the Guildhall at no charge. Please look them over and choose one you would like. Ping me and let me know.

@KayjayStarr
We would like to offer you a position on the Bloody Council as well, but as of yet, you have not filled out the submission form. Please do so (first page. Second post). You will be automatically accepted, so please do not worry about step II. Please let me know once you've done that and we will get you a Council Residence Pod as well. :)
@MizuKuma
ahh sorry ^^;;; ill do that now, sorry for wasting you time ^^;;;
@MizuKuma
ahh sorry ^^;;; ill do that now, sorry for wasting you time ^^;;;
@TheAngryAnt
No, no! Don't worry about it! You are not wasting my time, I promise. ^^ I have nothing better to do with my life xD Though sleep is beckoning.
@TheAngryAnt
No, no! Don't worry about it! You are not wasting my time, I promise. ^^ I have nothing better to do with my life xD Though sleep is beckoning.
@MizuKuma

Would it be okay for EarthSong and Gralkor to board together?
@MizuKuma

Would it be okay for EarthSong and Gralkor to board together?
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22