Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This Is War [1x1 w/ BAM]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BAM ((no problem!))

Kurin spread his wings, glancing up at Coal. "I'm not saying a word to you."

He didn't trust the North Winds dragon. With the way he was acting around his brother, Kurin knew that if he said something, the outsider would have something to use against Kashell. Yes, his younger brother was immature. But there was someone cowering, which was setting off every alarm bell in Kurin's mind.

Aisu stood. "He is correct. Coal, if you do not check your behavior, there will be consequences."
@BAM ((no problem!))

Kurin spread his wings, glancing up at Coal. "I'm not saying a word to you."

He didn't trust the North Winds dragon. With the way he was acting around his brother, Kurin knew that if he said something, the outsider would have something to use against Kashell. Yes, his younger brother was immature. But there was someone cowering, which was setting off every alarm bell in Kurin's mind.

Aisu stood. "He is correct. Coal, if you do not check your behavior, there will be consequences."
@MidnightRaven

Coal outwardly scoffed. He glared at the Night Whisper dragons and whispered to his patrol leader, "How much longer are we going to have to take of this, Aisu? The dragons of the Night Whisper tribe are childish, and some of our own are showing signs of immaturity." His nodded to Salinda and Cyrin (the latter was no longer cowering, but his posture was stiff, his shoulders were tense, his eyes nervously shifted about...).

"I do understand that this is a day of peace," Coal continued, "but if I'm going to be honest with you, then I'm going to say that I am very disappointed to how some of the dragons of our own tribe are not as disciplined as they should be." His voice began to rise without him realizing it: "Why did my mother and sister join this other tribe when ours is the strongest? You can clearly see that the dragons of the Night Whispers tribe are nothing but childish weaklings!"

Vivecca snapped, "You're the childish weakling for complaining like that!"

"What!?" Coal unfolded his wings, scraping his claws against the ground. "You dare talk back to me like that!?" he roared.

Salinda growled at Coal. "You are forgetting what Aisu said about checking your behavior," she hissed. "If anyone ends up disrupting this day of peace, it will be you."
@MidnightRaven

Coal outwardly scoffed. He glared at the Night Whisper dragons and whispered to his patrol leader, "How much longer are we going to have to take of this, Aisu? The dragons of the Night Whisper tribe are childish, and some of our own are showing signs of immaturity." His nodded to Salinda and Cyrin (the latter was no longer cowering, but his posture was stiff, his shoulders were tense, his eyes nervously shifted about...).

"I do understand that this is a day of peace," Coal continued, "but if I'm going to be honest with you, then I'm going to say that I am very disappointed to how some of the dragons of our own tribe are not as disciplined as they should be." His voice began to rise without him realizing it: "Why did my mother and sister join this other tribe when ours is the strongest? You can clearly see that the dragons of the Night Whispers tribe are nothing but childish weaklings!"

Vivecca snapped, "You're the childish weakling for complaining like that!"

"What!?" Coal unfolded his wings, scraping his claws against the ground. "You dare talk back to me like that!?" he roared.

Salinda growled at Coal. "You are forgetting what Aisu said about checking your behavior," she hissed. "If anyone ends up disrupting this day of peace, it will be you."
@BAM

Aisu quickly stepped between Coal and Vivecca. She glared at him through her helmet. "This is unacceptable. I will not have you starting fights with other tribes right now. Do not make me send you back to the outpost." Her voice remained even.

Kurin had moved to shield Kashell- an old habit that he just couldn't seem to kick. "Weaklings, huh? Well, if it wasn't for your tribe, shoving their way into our borders, maybe we would actually have territory to defend. But no- you North Winds worms have to keep draining our time and energy. No wonder we're always such a tired tribe."

His words were laced with venom. Kurin had always had a problem with this tribe. All they did was take from his own tribe- dragons, time, energy. Especially dragons. They were always the first resource to go.
@BAM

Aisu quickly stepped between Coal and Vivecca. She glared at him through her helmet. "This is unacceptable. I will not have you starting fights with other tribes right now. Do not make me send you back to the outpost." Her voice remained even.

Kurin had moved to shield Kashell- an old habit that he just couldn't seem to kick. "Weaklings, huh? Well, if it wasn't for your tribe, shoving their way into our borders, maybe we would actually have territory to defend. But no- you North Winds worms have to keep draining our time and energy. No wonder we're always such a tired tribe."

His words were laced with venom. Kurin had always had a problem with this tribe. All they did was take from his own tribe- dragons, time, energy. Especially dragons. They were always the first resource to go.
@MidnightRaven

Coal growled at Aisu, "Why are you allowing the dragons of our tribe to defend them?" He snapped at Kurin, "You don't think that we have suffered? We have suffered through more than you maggots could possibly imagine! We deserve that territory!" There were some murmurs of agreement from the North Winds tribe.

Cyrin simply muttered, "Please don't..."
@MidnightRaven

Coal growled at Aisu, "Why are you allowing the dragons of our tribe to defend them?" He snapped at Kurin, "You don't think that we have suffered? We have suffered through more than you maggots could possibly imagine! We deserve that territory!" There were some murmurs of agreement from the North Winds tribe.

Cyrin simply muttered, "Please don't..."
@BAM

Kurin growled in the back of his throat as Kashell cowered behind his wings. "Oh, sure, it's a bit cold in North Winds. But you can't possibly be too miserable, since you're so busy taking our tribe's territory as your food source!"

Aisu's voice remained even. "It is not our place to start a fight right now. This is a day of peace, Coal. Back down."
@BAM

Kurin growled in the back of his throat as Kashell cowered behind his wings. "Oh, sure, it's a bit cold in North Winds. But you can't possibly be too miserable, since you're so busy taking our tribe's territory as your food source!"

Aisu's voice remained even. "It is not our place to start a fight right now. This is a day of peace, Coal. Back down."
@MidnightRaven

Damn patience, damn appeasing his patrol leader, damn this day of peace. Coal advanced towards Kurin, as though the words of his patrol leader hadn't reached him, the flames in his eyes crackling and spluttering like those of a mad-dragon. With a mighty roar, he raised his claws and launched at Kurin. There were loud gasps from both the dragons of the North Winds and the Night Whispers tribe.

(( WELP COAL, YOU JUST DONE F-ED EVERYTHING UP ))

(( ???????????????????????????????????????? good **** go?? ****???? thats ? some good????????**** right????????th ???? ere???????????? right?there ??if i do??a? so?my sel? ???? i say so ???? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ????? ?????) mMMMM?????? ???????? ?????O0???OO?O???Oooo????????????? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????????Good **** ))
@MidnightRaven

Damn patience, damn appeasing his patrol leader, damn this day of peace. Coal advanced towards Kurin, as though the words of his patrol leader hadn't reached him, the flames in his eyes crackling and spluttering like those of a mad-dragon. With a mighty roar, he raised his claws and launched at Kurin. There were loud gasps from both the dragons of the North Winds and the Night Whispers tribe.

(( WELP COAL, YOU JUST DONE F-ED EVERYTHING UP ))

(( ???????????????????????????????????????? good **** go?? ****???? thats ? some good????????**** right????????th ???? ere???????????? right?there ??if i do??a? so?my sel? ???? i say so ???? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ????? ?????) mMMMM?????? ???????? ?????O0???OO?O???Oooo????????????? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????????Good **** ))
@BAM ((yes, yes he did))

Kurin sidestepped quickly, eyes wide. He quickly darted away from the larger North Winds dragon and dug his claws into the ground. His wings were held half-open, exposing Kashell, who was cowering.

"Stop this!" Aisu shouted, quickly rising to her feet. She darted over towards Coal, looking for a way to approach him safely.
@BAM ((yes, yes he did))

Kurin sidestepped quickly, eyes wide. He quickly darted away from the larger North Winds dragon and dug his claws into the ground. His wings were held half-open, exposing Kashell, who was cowering.

"Stop this!" Aisu shouted, quickly rising to her feet. She darted over towards Coal, looking for a way to approach him safely.
@MidnightRaven

Coal extended his wings, snarling, his steps making heavy thumps as he paced back and forth. There were shouts of disproval from both tribes, though some dragons of the North Winds gave cries of encouragement:

"Make sure he never insults us again!"

"He doesn't know anything about our suffering!

"Pummel him to the ground!"

Some dragons of Coal's tribe tried to hold the now deranged dragon back, only to be swatted aside like mere insects. "Stay back!" Coal demanded. He shot a glare at Aisu. "Don't you think Night Whispers dragon deserves to be taught a lesson!?"
@MidnightRaven

Coal extended his wings, snarling, his steps making heavy thumps as he paced back and forth. There were shouts of disproval from both tribes, though some dragons of the North Winds gave cries of encouragement:

"Make sure he never insults us again!"

"He doesn't know anything about our suffering!

"Pummel him to the ground!"

Some dragons of Coal's tribe tried to hold the now deranged dragon back, only to be swatted aside like mere insects. "Stay back!" Coal demanded. He shot a glare at Aisu. "Don't you think Night Whispers dragon deserves to be taught a lesson!?"
@BAM

"This is a day of peace," Aisu growled. Her tail was lashing furiously. "Ordained by the gods themselves. And I am not going to stand by and let you break it."

Kurin hissed a warning, eyes narrowed. Kashell was still too frozen by fear to react.
"Listen to your patrol leader, worm," the elder brother taunted. "Don't break the peace, or you'll destroy your entire tribe. Not that I'd complain too much."
@BAM

"This is a day of peace," Aisu growled. Her tail was lashing furiously. "Ordained by the gods themselves. And I am not going to stand by and let you break it."

Kurin hissed a warning, eyes narrowed. Kashell was still too frozen by fear to react.
"Listen to your patrol leader, worm," the elder brother taunted. "Don't break the peace, or you'll destroy your entire tribe. Not that I'd complain too much."
@MidnightRaven

Perhaps Coal would have listened to his patrol leader, had it not been for Kurin's words.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THOSE WORDS!"

Again, he lunged himself at Kurin; Vivecca stepped forward, and the two collided, Coal landing on top of the Night Whisper dragon; they snarled and clawed, each attempting to gain dominance over the other.
@MidnightRaven

Perhaps Coal would have listened to his patrol leader, had it not been for Kurin's words.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THOSE WORDS!"

Again, he lunged himself at Kurin; Vivecca stepped forward, and the two collided, Coal landing on top of the Night Whisper dragon; they snarled and clawed, each attempting to gain dominance over the other.
1 2 3 4 5 6