Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insane Night (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Casiope

~~~

Teresa's head turns to the Pearlcatcher, it was a moment of surprise for her before she gave the dragon a faint smile. "Hello there." she says. "My name is Teresa, lovely to meet you." The Imperial wasn't too sure on how to start off the conversation, she was slightly awkward at these things.
@Casiope

~~~

Teresa's head turns to the Pearlcatcher, it was a moment of surprise for her before she gave the dragon a faint smile. "Hello there." she says. "My name is Teresa, lovely to meet you." The Imperial wasn't too sure on how to start off the conversation, she was slightly awkward at these things.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Dimesocket

Corignis returned the smile. "So why're you here?" she asked trying to break the ice. "Personally I was forced to come. A friend of mine said that the party would be 'killer' as he put it, then dared me to come. Reason being that, apparently the vibes and the atmosphere were right down my alley..." She scoffed, then smiled at the memory. She wished he was here now, at least she wouldn't be this awkward...
@Dimesocket

Corignis returned the smile. "So why're you here?" she asked trying to break the ice. "Personally I was forced to come. A friend of mine said that the party would be 'killer' as he put it, then dared me to come. Reason being that, apparently the vibes and the atmosphere were right down my alley..." She scoffed, then smiled at the memory. She wished he was here now, at least she wouldn't be this awkward...
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope

~~~

The Imperial had taken a liking to the Pearlcatcher. "Well I came of my own free will but it was rather asked of me, being a high-ranking member and an ambassador of the clan, I am expected to attend such events like these." She sighs for a moment, such events were not exactly to her liking. "Well speaking of the atmosphere, it seems like there's brief tension and most dragons seem to be nervous."
@Casiope

~~~

The Imperial had taken a liking to the Pearlcatcher. "Well I came of my own free will but it was rather asked of me, being a high-ranking member and an ambassador of the clan, I am expected to attend such events like these." She sighs for a moment, such events were not exactly to her liking. "Well speaking of the atmosphere, it seems like there's brief tension and most dragons seem to be nervous."
@Dimesocket

"They do look nervous, don't they?" She liked Teresa, the imperial seemed nice. "To be honest I feel a little nervous too." she admitted. Becoming conscious that she was fiddling with her pearl she took it from her hands in her tail. The usual place she carries it around during any other day. "Is something supposed to happen? Or are we just supposed to talk?"
@Dimesocket

"They do look nervous, don't they?" She liked Teresa, the imperial seemed nice. "To be honest I feel a little nervous too." she admitted. Becoming conscious that she was fiddling with her pearl she took it from her hands in her tail. The usual place she carries it around during any other day. "Is something supposed to happen? Or are we just supposed to talk?"
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope

~~~

She gave Corignis her signature faint smile. "I was nervous as well." Her silver eyes darted over at the Pearl, the dragon seemed to have been fiddling with it this entire time. "I believe it is more watch and wait, of course we should socialize but it seems like something soon will happen."
@Casiope

~~~

She gave Corignis her signature faint smile. "I was nervous as well." Her silver eyes darted over at the Pearl, the dragon seemed to have been fiddling with it this entire time. "I believe it is more watch and wait, of course we should socialize but it seems like something soon will happen."
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

Nasira looked around at the the different creeds od dragons scoping everyone out. The Spiral hung in the corner of the dark room and looked around at the scenery. It was big castle, this place, and it have a grand staircase. She didn't really remember coming here, but she did know why. It was because she was curious, she wanted to know things about this mysterious place and volunteered because non of the Scouts would go. It sounded fishy to them, but kind of cool to Nasira.

She saw a couple dragons conversing, particular a Pearlcatcher and Imperial who seemed to get along. However, her narcolepsy was bothering her again and she couldn't take a shot of her medicine in front of these strangers. Nasira would have to wait it out, unfortunately.
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

Nasira looked around at the the different creeds od dragons scoping everyone out. The Spiral hung in the corner of the dark room and looked around at the scenery. It was big castle, this place, and it have a grand staircase. She didn't really remember coming here, but she did know why. It was because she was curious, she wanted to know things about this mysterious place and volunteered because non of the Scouts would go. It sounded fishy to them, but kind of cool to Nasira.

She saw a couple dragons conversing, particular a Pearlcatcher and Imperial who seemed to get along. However, her narcolepsy was bothering her again and she couldn't take a shot of her medicine in front of these strangers. Nasira would have to wait it out, unfortunately.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Chimera's movements stilled, his breathing shallow and soft while he made his actions as careful and minimized as possible. His eyes traveled across the room, drinking in the situation as he sat; his back against a fine papered wall with a portrait hung.

With much caution, he rose to his haunches and took a deep breath, padding across the quaint room making little to none noise. He spotted a brightly pelted pearlcatcher (@BAM) next to another dragon of some sort. Making eye contact, he paused and sat down a little aways from him; his eyes fixed on the space in front of him.

Chimera appeared to be in a calm state of sorts, but if one was to examine more closely they'd find his claws embedded and unsheathed in the lush carpet. His tail flicked in a stressful manner, and his body was tense with beads of sweat.
Chimera's movements stilled, his breathing shallow and soft while he made his actions as careful and minimized as possible. His eyes traveled across the room, drinking in the situation as he sat; his back against a fine papered wall with a portrait hung.

With much caution, he rose to his haunches and took a deep breath, padding across the quaint room making little to none noise. He spotted a brightly pelted pearlcatcher (@BAM) next to another dragon of some sort. Making eye contact, he paused and sat down a little aways from him; his eyes fixed on the space in front of him.

Chimera appeared to be in a calm state of sorts, but if one was to examine more closely they'd find his claws embedded and unsheathed in the lush carpet. His tail flicked in a stressful manner, and his body was tense with beads of sweat.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace
@Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket
----
ImperialJosh sat next to a Pearlcatcher and a somewhat very flashy Imperial hurting her eyes. "Um... When do we start?" She asked in the back.
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace
@Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket
----
ImperialJosh sat next to a Pearlcatcher and a somewhat very flashy Imperial hurting her eyes. "Um... When do we start?" She asked in the back.
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Joshdaawesome @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace
@Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket

Iuka had never really wanted to come to this party. The black Fae reflected on how she had
come to be in this situation as she watched the rest of the dragons in the room. Some idiot in her clan had suggested she attend some sort of social gathering, said it would be "healthy" for her. She could not understand how in the world this was better than spending time with her notes and "projects". Iuka, in a momentary lapse of good judgement, had mentioned this gathering she'd heard of and said idiot had jumped on the chance to force her to go.

She scanned the room with her one good eye. She was not antisocial and creepy; she just didn't see the need to form connections with other dragons, unless maybe they were some sort of research associate. But Iuka preferred to work alone anyway. Iuka figured she might as well try to learn what she could about the dragons here from observation.

Several of them seemed nervous and on edge: Pearlcatchers, a Coatl, that Guardian was looking pretty tense. Maybe it was because everyone was from different clans? Dragons fought dragons all the time. Iuka wouldn't have been surprised if a fight broke out right in front of her. There were a couple of Imps who looked pretty comfortable with themselves. Most of the others were just sitting by themselves, like her.
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Joshdaawesome @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace
@Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket

Iuka had never really wanted to come to this party. The black Fae reflected on how she had
come to be in this situation as she watched the rest of the dragons in the room. Some idiot in her clan had suggested she attend some sort of social gathering, said it would be "healthy" for her. She could not understand how in the world this was better than spending time with her notes and "projects". Iuka, in a momentary lapse of good judgement, had mentioned this gathering she'd heard of and said idiot had jumped on the chance to force her to go.

She scanned the room with her one good eye. She was not antisocial and creepy; she just didn't see the need to form connections with other dragons, unless maybe they were some sort of research associate. But Iuka preferred to work alone anyway. Iuka figured she might as well try to learn what she could about the dragons here from observation.

Several of them seemed nervous and on edge: Pearlcatchers, a Coatl, that Guardian was looking pretty tense. Maybe it was because everyone was from different clans? Dragons fought dragons all the time. Iuka wouldn't have been surprised if a fight broke out right in front of her. There were a couple of Imps who looked pretty comfortable with themselves. Most of the others were just sitting by themselves, like her.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

@dividedAnimus

Nasira noticed a dark Fae scanning the room like she did and was very wary as well. The spiral could understand why. Everyone was a stranger and you didn't know whether these dragons were your enemies or foes. It was smart choice and her partner Isoba would appreciate the Fae's actions. Nasira decided to try and talk to her, since she was in close walking range of the spiral. Nasira walked towards Ikua and smiles at her, " Hello....what are you in here for? I fancy myself a curious person..how about you? "
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

@dividedAnimus

Nasira noticed a dark Fae scanning the room like she did and was very wary as well. The spiral could understand why. Everyone was a stranger and you didn't know whether these dragons were your enemies or foes. It was smart choice and her partner Isoba would appreciate the Fae's actions. Nasira decided to try and talk to her, since she was in close walking range of the spiral. Nasira walked towards Ikua and smiles at her, " Hello....what are you in here for? I fancy myself a curious person..how about you? "
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14