Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 134
SmilodonLady, Lady

Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

My characters tend to be mostly original with inspiration taken from existing characters elsewhere sometimes but distinctly mine as I just can't write a pre-existing character that isn't mine all that well...

My most commonly seen characters are Lance, my wonderful theater kid of a vampiric shapeshifter... Who is more likely to quote a play at you than kill you without a reason
And Adara, my phoenix themed pyromancer and bio-chem nerd that has Asnomia (can't smell). Adara's fire has a little twist in that it can both heal an harm.
It is worth noting that if you see Lance and Adara together that you can yeet any shipping out the window as the two are a cannon couple.

But I do have quite a few other characters I can pull out of a hat... Mostly shapeshifters but I do have one or two non-shifters that I like~

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Yes and no... As in I'm down for pretty much anything but am currently looking for someone to do a 1X1 with to help me develop part of Lance's history in a certain setting... PM me about it if you wanna go for it. PLEASE BE LITERATE is all I ask

But otherwise I'm down for anything that looks cool~

As of June 25th 2023, I'm still down for pretty much anything interesting but unless someone can meet my standards (use proper grammar and spelling, and preferably be 18+ for the sake of weeding out some folks) I am kinda open to the 1x1 if you are and even have a well defined plot that I just need to make more sense out of.

Player Information

Average reply length?

About a paragraph at the very least, but if I get inspired I can really give a rather long response... I also tend to get annoyed by two sentence responses ESPCALLY if I gave a paragraph or more.

Average reply speed?

About an hourish... Maybe a bit more, depends on when I notice and how much I have to write or if I have classes that day, so don't freak out if I haven't responded in 4 hours or so as it could just be school!

Or ya know, if I'm asleep... As I tend to sleep in if possible or I'm up at like 7-8 in fr+3 timezone.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

All I really ask is that you be literate and friendly. Seriously, bad grammar and spelling will stress me out and get me to drop as I can't handle constantly correcting your bad grammar in my head! But I'm also too polite to directly call you out on bad grammar, so if you catch me kinda 'avoiding' you this is probably why

Not too squeamish about gore as I kinda like writing it (nothing that goes against the sites policies tho, I don't go THAT far)

I also ask that you know how to take a hint in the IC of where to go... I had a partner completely fail at this and it kinda ruined what I was going for!

Would you like to share any additional information?

I am an adult (21 as of this post edit)
I don't really care for fandom RP's all that much (Unless someone made a stellar PMD one that WASN'T a cross over...), especially cross over ones since I'm iffy about interacting my OC's with video game character and I only use OCs... But I will do OC's in fandom settings with minimal to no cannon character interaction (think like MHA or PMD settings but strictly OC's with cannon characters being mentioned in passing and/or minor NPC's)
I refuse to do any sort of NSFW and will not hesitate to drop the RP if you start that up
I cuss like a sailor and can't help it my dudes
I am a theater kid
I have a sense of humor m'kay? I can't just not express it in RP even if it's a dead serious one
SmilodonLady, Lady

Character Information

My characters tend to be mostly original with inspiration taken from existing characters elsewhere sometimes but distinctly mine as I just can't write a pre-existing character that isn't mine all that well...

My most commonly seen characters are Lance, my wonderful theater kid of a vampiric shapeshifter... Who is more likely to quote a play at you than kill you without a reason
And Adara, my phoenix themed pyromancer and bio-chem nerd that has Asnomia (can't smell). Adara's fire has a little twist in that it can both heal an harm.
It is worth noting that if you see Lance and Adara together that you can yeet any shipping out the window as the two are a cannon couple.

But I do have quite a few other characters I can pull out of a hat... Mostly shapeshifters but I do have one or two non-shifters that I like~

Yes and no... As in I'm down for pretty much anything but am currently looking for someone to do a 1X1 with to help me develop part of Lance's history in a certain setting... PM me about it if you wanna go for it. PLEASE BE LITERATE is all I ask

But otherwise I'm down for anything that looks cool~

As of June 25th 2023, I'm still down for pretty much anything interesting but unless someone can meet my standards (use proper grammar and spelling, and preferably be 18+ for the sake of weeding out some folks) I am kinda open to the 1x1 if you are and even have a well defined plot that I just need to make more sense out of.

Player Information

Average reply length?

About a paragraph at the very least, but if I get inspired I can really give a rather long response... I also tend to get annoyed by two sentence responses ESPCALLY if I gave a paragraph or more.

Average reply speed?

About an hourish... Maybe a bit more, depends on when I notice and how much I have to write or if I have classes that day, so don't freak out if I haven't responded in 4 hours or so as it could just be school!

Or ya know, if I'm asleep... As I tend to sleep in if possible or I'm up at like 7-8 in fr+3 timezone.

All I really ask is that you be literate and friendly. Seriously, bad grammar and spelling will stress me out and get me to drop as I can't handle constantly correcting your bad grammar in my head! But I'm also too polite to directly call you out on bad grammar, so if you catch me kinda 'avoiding' you this is probably why

Not too squeamish about gore as I kinda like writing it (nothing that goes against the sites policies tho, I don't go THAT far)

I also ask that you know how to take a hint in the IC of where to go... I had a partner completely fail at this and it kinda ruined what I was going for!

I am an adult (21 as of this post edit)
I don't really care for fandom RP's all that much (Unless someone made a stellar PMD one that WASN'T a cross over...), especially cross over ones since I'm iffy about interacting my OC's with video game character and I only use OCs... But I will do OC's in fandom settings with minimal to no cannon character interaction (think like MHA or PMD settings but strictly OC's with cannon characters being mentioned in passing and/or minor NPC's)
I refuse to do any sort of NSFW and will not hesitate to drop the RP if you start that up
I cuss like a sailor and can't help it my dudes
I am a theater kid
I have a sense of humor m'kay? I can't just not express it in RP even if it's a dead serious one
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Character Information

I kind of have characters from all over! All the dragons in my lair are available for RP, and I also have characters from fandoms such as MLP and Warriors. I have a few OCs that are standalone and don't belong to any specific fandom. Just ask if you're curious!

Not really? I'm flexible to any storyline, and I like to watch how to RPs story unfolds as we go.

Player Information

Average reply length?

About 1-3 paragraphs, I like to keep it novel/novella style and bounce off of the little details. I am flexible to newer role-players who want to keep it at shorter lengths, but I prefer not to do one-liners.

Average reply speed?

It varies! I am a student in college so I may not be online for a day or two but I try to get back to you ASAP! If it seems like I've forgotten or something, feel free to shoot me an extra DM to remind me :D

Not really! I'm sure if there is at the time, I'll bring it up but I'm comfortable with anything that follows FRs rules, and allows for a fun and creative time roleplaying.

I do have a tendency to forget things sometimes, but as long as you remind me with an extra ping or DM, I don't think it'll be an issue!
Character Information

I kind of have characters from all over! All the dragons in my lair are available for RP, and I also have characters from fandoms such as MLP and Warriors. I have a few OCs that are standalone and don't belong to any specific fandom. Just ask if you're curious!

Not really? I'm flexible to any storyline, and I like to watch how to RPs story unfolds as we go.

Player Information

Average reply length?

About 1-3 paragraphs, I like to keep it novel/novella style and bounce off of the little details. I am flexible to newer role-players who want to keep it at shorter lengths, but I prefer not to do one-liners.

Average reply speed?

It varies! I am a student in college so I may not be online for a day or two but I try to get back to you ASAP! If it seems like I've forgotten or something, feel free to shoot me an extra DM to remind me :D

Not really! I'm sure if there is at the time, I'll bring it up but I'm comfortable with anything that follows FRs rules, and allows for a fun and creative time roleplaying.

I do have a tendency to forget things sometimes, but as long as you remind me with an extra ping or DM, I don't think it'll be an issue!
mtHAEL4.pngcIA3D75.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngijbUS1M.png2o0TleX.png
OC or Fandom Character
Here, I would rather RP with my dragons! So OC. Canon is fully dependent on how well I know the source material.

Specific RP Storyline?
I can go for most anything! Very versatile!

Average Reply Legnth
Usually a paragraph or two. Still versatile.

Average Reply Speed
Pretty quick, with my longest breaks being up to an hour or two. Life happens! I am pretty understanding to breaks as well, just keep me updated if you are planning on returning.

Requirements for Future RP and Groups
Discord is my home, so that is an alternate place to. I do respect when a partner speaks up about things to communicate them out.

Additional Info
I am fairly chill and welcoming to New Rpers, and I have done much RP over the past 10 years, just scattered about. Smaller groups are easiest, but I can do 10+. I also write a lot, so if I consider writing a piece involving your characters, I will always ask first and will credit if I plan to post.
OC or Fandom Character
Here, I would rather RP with my dragons! So OC. Canon is fully dependent on how well I know the source material.

Specific RP Storyline?
I can go for most anything! Very versatile!

Average Reply Legnth
Usually a paragraph or two. Still versatile.

Average Reply Speed
Pretty quick, with my longest breaks being up to an hour or two. Life happens! I am pretty understanding to breaks as well, just keep me updated if you are planning on returning.

Requirements for Future RP and Groups
Discord is my home, so that is an alternate place to. I do respect when a partner speaks up about things to communicate them out.

Additional Info
I am fairly chill and welcoming to New Rpers, and I have done much RP over the past 10 years, just scattered about. Smaller groups are easiest, but I can do 10+. I also write a lot, so if I consider writing a piece involving your characters, I will always ask first and will credit if I plan to post.
They/them.
H5oS9j0.png
Character Information:
I can RP with just about anything. I will RP with my dragons, with my own created characters, and also certain fandom characters.
My OCs are mostly creatures, however, I do have some humans. Also, some of them have backstories in certain fandoms. Most of them (fandom-based and not) live in my fantasy world, Anok, or at least have an important role there.
I prefer roleplaying with OCs over anything else.

Fandoms I'm really into lately are Pokemon, Miraculous, Don't Starve, and Wings of Fire.

Not really! I'm chill with just about anything!

However, I'm generally not okay with shipping. I'd prefer no one ships my characters, especially not before checking their orientation and whether their single or not.
I've had too many people try to lesbian ship a certain straight OC who was married at the time...

Player Information:

Average reply length?
In the case I can't think of anything more to say, I'll likely only have a short sentence. Best case scenario, if I have a lot to add on, you might see me drop an entire short story heh. Usually, my replies are 2-5 sentences.

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see a reply I tend to pause everything and send my reply. If I need to disappear for longer, then I'll try to let my RP parter(s) know.

Not really, but I do want anyone to know that if they don't like where the plot or anything is going, then to let me (or the group) know! Same goes for if they have any ideas for the RP.

In my experience, my roleplay groups have always been chaotic, so if you don't like chaos, you're probably better off with someone else. I can have a chill RP, but that doesn't always happen.
Also, most of my RPs happen on Discord, but I'm fine with RPing over FR too.
Character Information:
I can RP with just about anything. I will RP with my dragons, with my own created characters, and also certain fandom characters.
My OCs are mostly creatures, however, I do have some humans. Also, some of them have backstories in certain fandoms. Most of them (fandom-based and not) live in my fantasy world, Anok, or at least have an important role there.
I prefer roleplaying with OCs over anything else.

Fandoms I'm really into lately are Pokemon, Miraculous, Don't Starve, and Wings of Fire.

Not really! I'm chill with just about anything!

However, I'm generally not okay with shipping. I'd prefer no one ships my characters, especially not before checking their orientation and whether their single or not.
I've had too many people try to lesbian ship a certain straight OC who was married at the time...

Player Information:

Average reply length?
In the case I can't think of anything more to say, I'll likely only have a short sentence. Best case scenario, if I have a lot to add on, you might see me drop an entire short story heh. Usually, my replies are 2-5 sentences.

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see a reply I tend to pause everything and send my reply. If I need to disappear for longer, then I'll try to let my RP parter(s) know.

Not really, but I do want anyone to know that if they don't like where the plot or anything is going, then to let me (or the group) know! Same goes for if they have any ideas for the RP.

In my experience, my roleplay groups have always been chaotic, so if you don't like chaos, you're probably better off with someone else. I can have a chill RP, but that doesn't always happen.
Also, most of my RPs happen on Discord, but I'm fine with RPing over FR too.
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
Roleplay Form

Character Information

Depends on the RP, but most of my characters are either Original Characters or are my Flight Rising dragons. Not in any fandoms right now.

Not really- I’m open to anything.

-

Player Information

Average reply length?
1-2 paragraphs, with a minimum of 6 sentences if I can. Sometimes, when I’m out of things to say, I’ll reply with around 2-3 sentences. Occasionally, I end up replying with 5+ paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Whenever I see a reply, I try to respond immediately, unless I’m offline/am currently unable to respond.

Not really- as long as they’re literate (and acknowledge the existence of the edit button instead of just spamming multiple posts with one sentence), I’m good! If there’s a specific way you want the plot to go, or you have ideas for the RP, just let me know.

-I’m in the FR +16 timezone, so there may be some…rather serious… problems with time differences.
-I usually RP in small groups, but I can probably handle 10+ people at once.
-I’m not really a fan of Fandom RPs, but if you want to do a WC RP, I’ll think it over.
-I’m terrible at romance (though I guess I just need more experience?) and I tend to add blood and gore in my posts.
-I mostly RP on FR. Currently unable to RP on Discord.
-I am very uncomfortable with NSFW / ERP. If you start that type of thing up, or want to do that type of RP, I will not hesitate to drop the RP.
Roleplay Form

Character Information

Depends on the RP, but most of my characters are either Original Characters or are my Flight Rising dragons. Not in any fandoms right now.

Not really- I’m open to anything.

-

Player Information

Average reply length?
1-2 paragraphs, with a minimum of 6 sentences if I can. Sometimes, when I’m out of things to say, I’ll reply with around 2-3 sentences. Occasionally, I end up replying with 5+ paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Whenever I see a reply, I try to respond immediately, unless I’m offline/am currently unable to respond.

Not really- as long as they’re literate (and acknowledge the existence of the edit button instead of just spamming multiple posts with one sentence), I’m good! If there’s a specific way you want the plot to go, or you have ideas for the RP, just let me know.

-I’m in the FR +16 timezone, so there may be some…rather serious… problems with time differences.
-I usually RP in small groups, but I can probably handle 10+ people at once.
-I’m not really a fan of Fandom RPs, but if you want to do a WC RP, I’ll think it over.
-I’m terrible at romance (though I guess I just need more experience?) and I tend to add blood and gore in my posts.
-I mostly RP on FR. Currently unable to RP on Discord.
-I am very uncomfortable with NSFW / ERP. If you start that type of thing up, or want to do that type of RP, I will not hesitate to drop the RP.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Ok I am a lil hesitant posting this as I’m so busy but it's almost the holidays and I would love to have some writer or rp friends [emoji=owl size=1] even if just to chat pls tell me about the nanowrimo project you are also still struggling to complete haha [u][b]Character Information[/b][/u] [i]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [/i] I have human/humanoid OCs and will probably make one up once we’ve done some worldbuilding groundwork. The only thing I am really a fan of right now is Disco Elysium and I don’t think I know enough about it yet to RP, lol. (unless......[emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1]) [i] Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? [/i] It would be cool if we could discuss and bounce ideas off each other. I gravitate towards weird fantasy/sci fi scenarios. Personally I write a lot of romance but not sure how I’d feel about RPing that with someone unless I know them well. [u][b]Player Information[/b][/u] [i]Average reply length?[/i] A few hundred words, but I’ll usually match the last few replies unless something new is going on. [i]Average reply speed?[/i] I’m currently working on other creative projects and doing my MA, so I’m not going to be able to reply every day. Ideally I’d like a slower paced RP where we could just chat alongside and there’s no pressure to respond every time we’re online. [i] Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/i] Interest in character development/worldbuilding together, patience, LGBT+ friendly. [i]Would you like to share any additional information?[/i] I’m 27 and I live in the UK. Currently a Publishing masters student B) I don't know where the cool kids RP these days - I try to log in here once a day/every other day and I also have discord. Feel like I should also again emphasise how slow I am fsljflsdkfj I'm writing a novel and two short stories this month too and I just wanna chill ok farewell
Ok I am a lil hesitant posting this as I’m so busy but it's almost the holidays and I would love to have some writer or rp friends even if just to chat pls tell me about the nanowrimo project you are also still struggling to complete haha

Character Information

I have human/humanoid OCs and will probably make one up once we’ve done some worldbuilding groundwork. The only thing I am really a fan of right now is Disco Elysium and I don’t think I know enough about it yet to RP, lol. (unless......)

It would be cool if we could discuss and bounce ideas off each other. I gravitate towards weird fantasy/sci fi scenarios. Personally I write a lot of romance but not sure how I’d feel about RPing that with someone unless I know them well.

Player Information

Average reply length?
A few hundred words, but I’ll usually match the last few replies unless something new is going on.

Average reply speed?
I’m currently working on other creative projects and doing my MA, so I’m not going to be able to reply every day. Ideally I’d like a slower paced RP where we could just chat alongside and there’s no pressure to respond every time we’re online.

Interest in character development/worldbuilding together, patience, LGBT+ friendly.

I’m 27 and I live in the UK. Currently a Publishing masters student B) I don't know where the cool kids RP these days - I try to log in here once a day/every other day and I also have discord. Feel like I should also again emphasise how slow I am fsljflsdkfj I'm writing a novel and two short stories this month too and I just wanna chill ok farewell
qesQFkT.gif
Character Information

This depends! I am more than happy to whip up an OC on the fly. I am willing to RP within a fandom, but even then, it will be an OC, just because I fear not being able to capture canon characters properly. I prefer to play human/humanoid characters, but am wildly flexible, and am willing to attempt RP with my dragons.

As of right now, not really. I do really enjoy Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, and will absolutely jump at an opportunity to RP within those worlds, but other than that, I'm up for pretty much anything! I also play DnD, so I'm even willing to play within that type of world. Just note, I'm not super familiar with any anime fandoms, so I'm afraid I won't be of much help there, I'm so sorry!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to aim for about 2 paragraphs at minimum. I know sometimes that's difficult to reach, so a line or two may be sent as paragraphs, but I do try my best to elaborate and leave room for other RP partners to reply!

Average reply speed?

Ouch, gonna out myself now. I have zero life. I can reply pretty darn quickly. I love to RP, and since I don't really have family obligations or many friends in my state (since I'm on break), I'm available quite often!

I just ask for semi-literate responses (I'm not expecting a novel, but the more you give in a response, the easier it is for me to work one up!). I love to worldbuild, and LOVE character development. I'm an LGBT+ ally, and would appreciate if RP partners are at the very least polite about it, no prejudices. Also, that I'm not expected to always play NPCs, or simply cater to just your characters. I'm here to write a story together :)

Lastly! Communication, please! I will be very open with you on if I might be going offline for a few days and responses will be sparse, or if I think we can take the story in another way, etc. Please, feel free to reach out to me if you think the storyline we're doing isn't fulfilling expectations, you have ideas, or even if you'd like to end the RP. Stuff happens, and I completely understand!

I RP on other sites as well, and since my computer doesn't offer notifications on here, responses might not be as often as I'd like them. I am also a college student, and start spring semester on January 10th, so responses will slow down a bit starting then.
I do have a Discord, but I don't dole that out lightly. You're very special to me if I do give it to you.
Character Information

This depends! I am more than happy to whip up an OC on the fly. I am willing to RP within a fandom, but even then, it will be an OC, just because I fear not being able to capture canon characters properly. I prefer to play human/humanoid characters, but am wildly flexible, and am willing to attempt RP with my dragons.

As of right now, not really. I do really enjoy Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, and will absolutely jump at an opportunity to RP within those worlds, but other than that, I'm up for pretty much anything! I also play DnD, so I'm even willing to play within that type of world. Just note, I'm not super familiar with any anime fandoms, so I'm afraid I won't be of much help there, I'm so sorry!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to aim for about 2 paragraphs at minimum. I know sometimes that's difficult to reach, so a line or two may be sent as paragraphs, but I do try my best to elaborate and leave room for other RP partners to reply!

Average reply speed?

Ouch, gonna out myself now. I have zero life. I can reply pretty darn quickly. I love to RP, and since I don't really have family obligations or many friends in my state (since I'm on break), I'm available quite often!

I just ask for semi-literate responses (I'm not expecting a novel, but the more you give in a response, the easier it is for me to work one up!). I love to worldbuild, and LOVE character development. I'm an LGBT+ ally, and would appreciate if RP partners are at the very least polite about it, no prejudices. Also, that I'm not expected to always play NPCs, or simply cater to just your characters. I'm here to write a story together :)

Lastly! Communication, please! I will be very open with you on if I might be going offline for a few days and responses will be sparse, or if I think we can take the story in another way, etc. Please, feel free to reach out to me if you think the storyline we're doing isn't fulfilling expectations, you have ideas, or even if you'd like to end the RP. Stuff happens, and I completely understand!

I RP on other sites as well, and since my computer doesn't offer notifications on here, responses might not be as often as I'd like them. I am also a college student, and start spring semester on January 10th, so responses will slow down a bit starting then.
I do have a Discord, but I don't dole that out lightly. You're very special to me if I do give it to you.
Worm off the string - what crimes shall he commit?
Character Information

Please describe.

My characters are all OC's. I'm no good with fandoms, much prefer creating things myself and running wild with them.

If yes, please describe.

Yes I am :D My newest character is Zeke and he is a dragon shifter. He lives within a kingdom that has recently started to take interest in the local dragon populations. Many wants the local colonies gone, but the ruler has other ideas. They want to create their own force of dragon riders to help expand the country. Because this has only been going on for about 20-30 years, they don't know too much about all the dragons. Yet.

Zeke is from a species of dragon called Lunarum. They are a rare species that are quite magically inclined. Zeke however, does not have that magic. Because of his own issues, he lives amongst humans, hiding behind a glamour.

I have other characters as well, but I would love to use Zeke for a fun roleplay.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Usually about 2-3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

So, I am 30 years old. I have a husband and a young son. I am busy. I can usually manage a few posts a week. Maybe 1-2 posts a day for a few days. This will not be a quick thing. However, I will do my best to let you know what is going on, and I am happy to keep a rp going if you are willing to be patient.

I rp over discord. It works better for me. Also, please be 18+ My characters have colourful backgrounds and I do not feel comfortable rping with a minor at this point.

My name is Puffeh. I have been on FR since the first month it opened. I've also been rping since I was about 12. I have some characters that are older than my relationship with my husband. I can be a chatty person. I also like animals. I have two cats, a dog, two leopard geckos and two fish tanks. My house is full. I am also sarcastic. Sarcasm makes life better.
Character Information

Please describe.

My characters are all OC's. I'm no good with fandoms, much prefer creating things myself and running wild with them.

If yes, please describe.

Yes I am :D My newest character is Zeke and he is a dragon shifter. He lives within a kingdom that has recently started to take interest in the local dragon populations. Many wants the local colonies gone, but the ruler has other ideas. They want to create their own force of dragon riders to help expand the country. Because this has only been going on for about 20-30 years, they don't know too much about all the dragons. Yet.

Zeke is from a species of dragon called Lunarum. They are a rare species that are quite magically inclined. Zeke however, does not have that magic. Because of his own issues, he lives amongst humans, hiding behind a glamour.

I have other characters as well, but I would love to use Zeke for a fun roleplay.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Usually about 2-3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

So, I am 30 years old. I have a husband and a young son. I am busy. I can usually manage a few posts a week. Maybe 1-2 posts a day for a few days. This will not be a quick thing. However, I will do my best to let you know what is going on, and I am happy to keep a rp going if you are willing to be patient.

I rp over discord. It works better for me. Also, please be 18+ My characters have colourful backgrounds and I do not feel comfortable rping with a minor at this point.

My name is Puffeh. I have been on FR since the first month it opened. I've also been rping since I was about 12. I have some characters that are older than my relationship with my husband. I can be a chatty person. I also like animals. I have two cats, a dog, two leopard geckos and two fish tanks. My house is full. I am also sarcastic. Sarcasm makes life better.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Character Information
Well, when it comes to my main fandom- Just Shapes and Beats- it's really a blurry line due to how little canon defines about the characters. If you're into it too, great! I'd love to throw counterparts at each other. But it's not the most popular game ever, so I'm down for crossovers too. My FR lair only contains JSaB fandragons, which means these characters can fit into an FR roleplay if that's your deal!
Not really. I have WAY too many characters for that to be viable- the dragons I currently have are just scratching the surface.

Player Information
Average reply length?
About a paragraph or so.
Average reply speed?
I don't have a life, so typically, my only limitation when it comes to roleplay is whether the muse for that character is with me. That usually means I reply very quickly, but sometimes the motivation sprite doesn't hit, you know?
I'm 18, so while I don't interact solely with others of my lack-of-minority, if me being technically an adult makes you uncomfortable, feel free to move along. Also, it'd be best if you don't have a lot of triggers if you plan to roleplay with me off FR- while I'll rein myself in on FR due to the site's rules, if we take it off the site... let's just say my characters are VERY troubled.
Like I said, I'm 18, and I live in Florida. I'm quite squeamish and can't handle any gore more intense than what's allowed on this site. I do have Discord, but I won't share it until I've secured you as a roleplay partner.
Also, some of my characters are (hopefully) sympathetic and/or redeemed committers of certain types of misdeeds that some might not want sympathetic or redeemed. I see anything short of successful murder as redeemable, and it shows in my writing. Do keep that in mind before reaching out!
Character Information
Well, when it comes to my main fandom- Just Shapes and Beats- it's really a blurry line due to how little canon defines about the characters. If you're into it too, great! I'd love to throw counterparts at each other. But it's not the most popular game ever, so I'm down for crossovers too. My FR lair only contains JSaB fandragons, which means these characters can fit into an FR roleplay if that's your deal!
Not really. I have WAY too many characters for that to be viable- the dragons I currently have are just scratching the surface.

Player Information
Average reply length?
About a paragraph or so.
Average reply speed?
I don't have a life, so typically, my only limitation when it comes to roleplay is whether the muse for that character is with me. That usually means I reply very quickly, but sometimes the motivation sprite doesn't hit, you know?
I'm 18, so while I don't interact solely with others of my lack-of-minority, if me being technically an adult makes you uncomfortable, feel free to move along. Also, it'd be best if you don't have a lot of triggers if you plan to roleplay with me off FR- while I'll rein myself in on FR due to the site's rules, if we take it off the site... let's just say my characters are VERY troubled.
Like I said, I'm 18, and I live in Florida. I'm quite squeamish and can't handle any gore more intense than what's allowed on this site. I do have Discord, but I won't share it until I've secured you as a roleplay partner.
Also, some of my characters are (hopefully) sympathetic and/or redeemed committers of certain types of misdeeds that some might not want sympathetic or redeemed. I see anything short of successful murder as redeemable, and it shows in my writing. Do keep that in mind before reaching out!
Also call me AC1. Be sure to check my dragons' pronouns for forum games- they're in their bios and broadcasts!
Character Information

Please describe.

i will mainly use original characters [of which i have many] or my dragons. however, i'm willing to use fandom characters for certain things [my main interests are resident evil, bioshock, horror movies, metal gear solid,
pokemon, arcane, similar medias..], we just would have to discuss stuff first. i especially am fond of pathetic and/or particularly bizarre men
If yes, please describe.

not really. though, i'm currently fond of post-apocalyptic/apocalyptic scenarios, fun fantasy questing, cowboys, and pirates. slice of life is good too. romance isn't something i care for but i'll do it

Player Information

Average reply length?
i try to go for 2-3 sentences as a minimum.
Average reply speed?
oh boy. i have adhd and also just a bad attention span so i'm prone to forgetting to reply as flightrising isn't exactly easy to remember to check. i will try to reply as fast as possible, though.
shruggity shrug. i'd rather not large, fast-moving groups of people, as i am very easily overwhelmed and intimidated, particularly by more experienced roleplayers. otherwise, as long as you're lgbt+ friendly, i don't care.
i'm a minor so don't be weird if you're an adult. i feel like i come off as either weirdly excited or really blunt, i promise i'm normal it is just the autism. also i'm more literate ic than ooc
Character Information

Please describe.

i will mainly use original characters [of which i have many] or my dragons. however, i'm willing to use fandom characters for certain things [my main interests are resident evil, bioshock, horror movies, metal gear solid,
pokemon, arcane, similar medias..], we just would have to discuss stuff first. i especially am fond of pathetic and/or particularly bizarre men
If yes, please describe.

not really. though, i'm currently fond of post-apocalyptic/apocalyptic scenarios, fun fantasy questing, cowboys, and pirates. slice of life is good too. romance isn't something i care for but i'll do it

Player Information

Average reply length?
i try to go for 2-3 sentences as a minimum.
Average reply speed?
oh boy. i have adhd and also just a bad attention span so i'm prone to forgetting to reply as flightrising isn't exactly easy to remember to check. i will try to reply as fast as possible, though.
shruggity shrug. i'd rather not large, fast-moving groups of people, as i am very easily overwhelmed and intimidated, particularly by more experienced roleplayers. otherwise, as long as you're lgbt+ friendly, i don't care.
i'm a minor so don't be weird if you're an adult. i feel like i come off as either weirdly excited or really blunt, i promise i'm normal it is just the autism. also i'm more literate ic than ooc
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 134