Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I Will Return
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center] [emoji=crystal ball size=1][u][b]I Will Return[/b][/u][emoji=crystal ball size=1] The mysterious dragon will return at the end of the year to early January, with a many of mystery bags in tow of the past year events for all to collect! Sorry everyone life, games, thread lot for me to keep up with, still working on behind the scenes till above. Thanks everyone who joined in and hope you enjoyed the mystery thread! ^^[/center]
I Will Return

The mysterious dragon will return at the end of the year to early January, with a many of mystery bags in tow of the past year events for all to collect!

Sorry everyone life, games, thread lot for me to keep up with, still working on behind the scenes till above.

Thanks everyone who joined in and hope you enjoyed the mystery thread! ^^
Could I claim bag number 6 (Covered in ice with frosty chains wrapped around this bag.) please? Payment PM incoming
Could I claim bag number 6 (Covered in ice with frosty chains wrapped around this bag.) please? Payment PM incoming
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
[center] @SeaGodling The mysterious dragon behind the stand nods there head, grabbing the chosen bag for you. Testing your luck, you chose the bag with frost and chains around it. Finally breaking a chain it falls to the ground, gently brushing the frost away you open up the bag with that you gain, [item=Scene: Icewarden's Domain] --- Indeed you may, sending your mystery bag on over for you. ^^ (Side note: I love your username!) [/center]
@SeaGodling

The mysterious dragon behind the stand nods there head, grabbing the chosen bag for you.

Testing your luck, you chose the bag with frost and chains around it. Finally breaking a chain it falls to the ground, gently brushing the frost away you open up the bag with that you gain,
Scene: Icewarden's Domain

---

Indeed you may, sending your mystery bag on over for you. ^^

(Side note: I love your username!)
Looks fun, I want 16. (This bag has a sign around it, saying -Fear Me-)
Looks fun, I want 16. (This bag has a sign around it, saying -Fear Me-)
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
[center]@DaraHessesh Grabbing the chosen bag the mysterious dragon handles with care. Intrigued by the bag saying -Fear Me-, as does the mysterious dragon, you handle with care till you can open in a safe area of the markets, there you carefully open the bag to revile a cute, adorable... *Not cute! Not adorable! Fear Me!* a very small Obelisk screeches as she emerges from the bag, all poofed up with a Snowfall Elk by her side seeming unfazed by this little cute dragons temper. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83704210][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/837043/83704210.png[/img][/url] [item=Snowfall Elk][item=Winter Wind][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Coat][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Pants][item=Eternal Snow] - ^^ Sure thing![/center]
@DaraHessesh

Grabbing the chosen bag the mysterious dragon handles with care.

Intrigued by the bag saying -Fear Me-, as does the mysterious dragon, you handle with care till you can open in a safe area of the markets, there you carefully open the bag to revile a cute, adorable...

*Not cute! Not adorable! Fear Me!* a very small Obelisk screeches as she emerges from the bag, all poofed up with a Snowfall Elk by her side seeming unfazed by this little cute dragons temper.

83704210.png
Snowfall Elk Winter Wind Winterwatcher's Arctic Coat Winterwatcher's Arctic Pants Eternal Snow

-

^^ Sure thing!
Id love number 9 and #30

They intrigued me so
Id love number 9 and #30

They intrigued me so
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Flute approaches the mysterious dragon and motions to the bag that is emitting meows (23). She also points at the floating shard bag (24). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28672912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/286730/28672912.png[/img][/url] [i]*Please ping me for future events[/i]
Flute approaches the mysterious dragon and motions to the bag that is emitting meows (23). She also points at the floating shard bag (24).
28672912.png
*Please ping me for future events
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
Hello!
I'd love to take bag #28,please. The description of it sounds..quite casual from other ones.
Sending/Sent the payment through PM.

All of this sounds very interesting. I'd love to be pinged for future stuff like this as well! ^^
Hello!
I'd love to take bag #28,please. The description of it sounds..quite casual from other ones.
Sending/Sent the payment through PM.

All of this sounds very interesting. I'd love to be pinged for future stuff like this as well! ^^
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'd love bag #7, that smells like hot cocoa! Sending a PM with payment :)
I'd love bag #7, that smells like hot cocoa! Sending a PM with payment :)
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
[center] @AtticaIonia Intrigued by a frozen solid bag and the other covered in snow, taking them away after payment into a a nearby hall to open them. Trying to open the frozen solid bag first, you finally decide to let it thaw in the sunlight, as you wait you open up up the second bag you gained which is covered in un-melting snow, as you wipe away the snow opening the bag you gain many little o treasures, not the greatest of bags unfortunately. [item=Crystallized Satchel][item=Frozen Knapsack][item=Eternal Snow][item=Blue Quartz][item=Raw Lapis Lazuli] Finally the bag has mostly thawed, you open up the semi thawed bag in which a ice covered chest reveals itself inside the bag. [item=Winterbloom Chest] - Sure thing, mystery bags on your way! ^^ [/center]
@AtticaIonia

Intrigued by a frozen solid bag and the other covered in snow, taking them away after payment into a a nearby hall to open them.

Trying to open the frozen solid bag first, you finally decide to let it thaw in the sunlight, as you wait you open up up the second bag you gained which is covered in un-melting snow, as you wipe away the snow opening the bag you gain many little o treasures, not the greatest of bags unfortunately.
Crystallized Satchel Frozen Knapsack Eternal Snow Blue Quartz Raw Lapis Lazuli

Finally the bag has mostly thawed, you open up the semi thawed bag in which a ice covered chest reveals itself inside the bag.
Winterbloom Chest

-

Sure thing, mystery bags on your way! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16