Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Raffle 3: CLOSED!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
A little rushed but I wanna keep to my self promise of a drawing every two days, so here's Terra as a cat about to jump into some mud! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/918733750471376898/1071697059985494016/image.png[/img] (Also I wanna apologize for any off colors now or in the future, I'm colorblind so unless i pick directly from the image, my guesses can be a little off!)
A little rushed but I wanna keep to my self promise of a drawing every two days, so here's Terra as a cat about to jump into some mud!
image.png

(Also I wanna apologize for any off colors now or in the future, I'm colorblind so unless i pick directly from the image, my guesses can be a little off!)
9hqcHsy.png
1vAtYxM.png
kSsCpBU.png
VDqpTLf.png
CfyODjg.png
OETsgJU.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
kCHWEjf.png
2VtxnMX.png
t7CcZoC.png
SBaWSbL.png
9PstSFT.png
faKBo3F.png
ElKYM7J.png
10Weczj.png
8GgdVkW.png
EE2umbT.png
iJZWqi6.png
Jvp3reH.pngYMPbu9R.png
Whoo! Cinderscale V3!! I think ill just start doing her annually lol Anyways, this was a blast to draw and im nearly done with a drawing of Extra >:] (also this is shaded btw) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/907075963773403181/1071735021930565712/Mythdancer1.png[/img]
Whoo! Cinderscale V3!! I think ill just start doing her annually lol
Anyways, this was a blast to draw and im nearly done with a drawing of Extra >:]
(also this is shaded btw)
Mythdancer1.png
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
So it shall be done >:) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/867501203913834526/1071810479657320610/export202302051509495950.png[/img]
So it shall be done
>:)

export202302051509495950.png
fkWjutW.png

NGZFoym.png
This is SUPER cool and I'm gonna join... as soon as I don't have to draw so many things for other ppl I may or may not be putting off... T-T
Pinglist please!!
This is SUPER cool and I'm gonna join... as soon as I don't have to draw so many things for other ppl I may or may not be putting off... T-T
Pinglist please!!
30.png Terraria anyone?
Any Pronouns besides she
Have mushrooms? G I V E
Things I want
Check out my art!
A LITTLE LATE TO THE PARTY BUT ROUND THREE GO!!! Drew Sap :) Couldn't resist the vibes when I read his bio lol. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/947372035158474763/1071942928731226162/image.png[/img] (Lemme just squeeze in 1 more): MYRTHENA [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/947372035158474763/1071966975179362334/image.png[/img]
A LITTLE LATE TO THE PARTY BUT ROUND THREE GO!!!

Drew Sap :) Couldn't resist the vibes when I read his bio lol.

image.png

(Lemme just squeeze in 1 more): MYRTHENA

image.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
First art for Punkin :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/4mE5V7f.png[/img]
First art for Punkin :D
4mE5V7f.png
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

Drew 2 dragons! Both have no art yet I really wanted to draw one dragon with their familiar and I wanted to do Aramis, but when I saw that his familiar was Sugar and Spice, it reminded me of the salt sprinkle meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dva9wTM.png[/img] I also saw this little girl and found her adorable! so here's a little colored sketch! (May I also say, that name is absolutely crazy!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/mOnMtfI.png[/img] I'll definitely do more entries, all your dragons look so fun to draw!
Drew 2 dragons! Both have no art yet

I really wanted to draw one dragon with their familiar and I wanted to do Aramis, but when I saw that his familiar was Sugar and Spice, it reminded me of the salt sprinkle meme!
dva9wTM.png

I also saw this little girl and found her adorable! so here's a little colored sketch! (May I also say, that name is absolutely crazy!)
mOnMtfI.png

I'll definitely do more entries, all your dragons look so fun to draw!
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
Second version of Kaia. A little more intimidating. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EVwL1RQ.jpg[/img]
Second version of Kaia.
A little more intimidating.

EVwL1RQ.jpg
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
School: done
Groceries: bought
Dinner: made
It's 12:30am, but I finally have time to respond >:3

~~~

@SplitDecisions

FIN ART FIN ART FIN ART AAAAAAAA

I LOVE the Fin/Dawn piece!! Besties across universes, whether Gargoyle/Troll or Dragon! The Obelisks look SO so good. You've done a phenomenal job of blending the FR Obelisk style with the elements from our characters!!

I adore the powerful, leonine pose. Those shoulder muscles are INSANE. The texturing?? Is so beautiful?? Both stone and fur, AAAAA - The inclusion of Fin's rattie friend! The HORNS oh my gosh! Dawn's bell! And the glow lighting behind them...SO SO GOOD

BUT. THE FIN EVOLUTION. FINVELUTION MY BELOVED--

Baby Fin has my entire heart, oh my gosh. I love how chubby and adorable and drooly she is. The droopy head fins? WAAAA. Toddler has the cutest smile and I love that she's on her tippy toes. Her outfit is YES. The pigtails? MY DARLING. Teenager is shy and adorable! I love the stance, how she's biting her lip a lil, the HAIR, her horns and tail and wings growing in so well. AND THEN ADULT- OH MY GOSH- WAAAAA

I already screamed at you but HAVE MORE SCREAM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THANK YOUUUU

~~~

@DragonsMom

HAHAHAH! I love love LOVE that you went "ooh! a dragon raffle! I should draw them as JELLOOS!!" It's perfect, and so totally ME!

Medjai is one of my favourite dragons, both for lore and for apparel/aesthetic. I really love you how captured that here! The inclusion of the Medjai tattoos beneath the eyes is, of course, perfect. You've done SUCH a beautiful job on all of the apparel! The patterning on his back and on the honey trail is magnificent, and a perfect callback to his dragon apparel. The Imperial horns are perfect antennae! And I adore all the flowers and bees!

But the honeyhive on the back! Oh my GOSH, you did such a stunning job on it! I love how you've captured the constellation patterns. The colours pop SO well and really tie the piece together. It's so vibrant and intricate and magnificent!

Kaia is ADORABLE as a Jelloos!! I really like the cute chibi version of her. The spikies on her face are so good, both for Nocturne ridges and for her hair! I love her necklace and how it matches the colours of her stew. Are those skulls and eyes floating inside? MAJESTIC.

The pot looks SO good, and the ladle! Your colours are so pretty. I really like the hint of metallic shading you've done. But most of all, I love the runes along her body! They're so pretty and the perfect outline.

BUT THEN! GROWN UP KAIA JELLOOS-

I LOVE your inclusion of her text. It just came into my head when I was designing her outfit. I still have to figure out lore for her, but I really love how ominous it is. Your lettering is so pretty! And I ADORE the lines of this one. You've really leaned into the dragon this time, and I love the details. Her tail holding the ladle? Those GORGEOUS wings?? The ridge of her nose? Majestic.

All of the colour and apparel is fantastic. I LOVE the feathers for the wings. The leaves in her hair are breathtaking. The colours of her brew are SO cute, and you know they're all my favourites!! I love the border of the runes again, too.

Thank you so much, I love them all!

~~~

@BurittoKimasan

"first" *sweats* PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

Oh my GOSH!! MARIE MY BELOVED - no, no, creepy is absolutely PERFECT for her. She's a Valkyrie, but also kind of a Grim Reaper. This is immaculate to her vibes.

I really adore the pose, first off. I can see her lounging, looking down at the battlefield, waiting until it's time to choose the slain. Her draping paw, curling tail, and slightly unfurled wing are just...amazing. You showed off her floof, her scythe, her claws, EVERYTHING so well with your lines. Also her skeletal structure is 19/10

And the colouring! Oh my gosh, you've done an amazing job. I ADORE how you've done her ghost. The shading, especially on her skull, is sublime. That constellation is jawdroppingly pretty - I can't tell if I like the wings or the slight tail sparkle better. The red outline of the piece really makes her pop and adds to the eerie air. Her eyes are haunting and incredible. The birdskull necklace really caught my eye, too - I love that it's lineless on the cord and beadwork.

Thank you SO much, it's perfect!! I love her!

~~~

@Schellis

Oh WOW, Extra is stunning in your style! I haven't seen too much Undertide art, and I'm just drinking in the spooky coiling dragon eel vibes you've got going here. You've shown every feature of the breed SO well. I adore the head feathers, the coils of the body, the way he grows more slender the closer to the tail he gets. The wings are nothing short of incredible - fantastic job on the shape! And his teeth/facial shape is so so well done.

The colours! Oh my gosh! I had forgotten that he had faceted eyes, and you've brought them to life. I adore how you've shown the facets. The glow of his runes and your shading there is absolutely excellent. All the genes are drawn so well - I really love the smooth delineation between colours. And your shading is phenomenal! There's so much depth to this piece because of it.

Thank you SO much, he looks incredible!

~~~

@KatzyPawz

Oh gosh, I had no idea you were colourblind! If anything, that makes your art even more impressive to me. You've been spot on with every piece you've done for me <33 No need to apologize at all!

(A drawing every two days? AAAAA! Then I shall attempt a response every two days, as well XD)

Terra is so CUTE!! OH my gosh! Obbies as cats is actually one of my favourite styles. They're just so playful and whimsical, and lend themselves so well to feline friends! And this perfectly captures Terra's essence. I love that you read his lore and ran with it ;;u;;

The kitty is SO so cute. I really adore how you've kept some of the Obelisk form while simplifying into cat. The tail and the ear tufts are my favourites! And the genes look FANTASTIC. He looks like he's already been rolling in the mud HAHA! I adore the lines of motion, the way he's already midair, and the puddle of muddle waiting for him to roll in it.

Thank you SO much, I love it!
School: done
Groceries: bought
Dinner: made
It's 12:30am, but I finally have time to respond >:3

~~~

@SplitDecisions

FIN ART FIN ART FIN ART AAAAAAAA

I LOVE the Fin/Dawn piece!! Besties across universes, whether Gargoyle/Troll or Dragon! The Obelisks look SO so good. You've done a phenomenal job of blending the FR Obelisk style with the elements from our characters!!

I adore the powerful, leonine pose. Those shoulder muscles are INSANE. The texturing?? Is so beautiful?? Both stone and fur, AAAAA - The inclusion of Fin's rattie friend! The HORNS oh my gosh! Dawn's bell! And the glow lighting behind them...SO SO GOOD

BUT. THE FIN EVOLUTION. FINVELUTION MY BELOVED--

Baby Fin has my entire heart, oh my gosh. I love how chubby and adorable and drooly she is. The droopy head fins? WAAAA. Toddler has the cutest smile and I love that she's on her tippy toes. Her outfit is YES. The pigtails? MY DARLING. Teenager is shy and adorable! I love the stance, how she's biting her lip a lil, the HAIR, her horns and tail and wings growing in so well. AND THEN ADULT- OH MY GOSH- WAAAAA

I already screamed at you but HAVE MORE SCREAM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THANK YOUUUU

~~~

@DragonsMom

HAHAHAH! I love love LOVE that you went "ooh! a dragon raffle! I should draw them as JELLOOS!!" It's perfect, and so totally ME!

Medjai is one of my favourite dragons, both for lore and for apparel/aesthetic. I really love you how captured that here! The inclusion of the Medjai tattoos beneath the eyes is, of course, perfect. You've done SUCH a beautiful job on all of the apparel! The patterning on his back and on the honey trail is magnificent, and a perfect callback to his dragon apparel. The Imperial horns are perfect antennae! And I adore all the flowers and bees!

But the honeyhive on the back! Oh my GOSH, you did such a stunning job on it! I love how you've captured the constellation patterns. The colours pop SO well and really tie the piece together. It's so vibrant and intricate and magnificent!

Kaia is ADORABLE as a Jelloos!! I really like the cute chibi version of her. The spikies on her face are so good, both for Nocturne ridges and for her hair! I love her necklace and how it matches the colours of her stew. Are those skulls and eyes floating inside? MAJESTIC.

The pot looks SO good, and the ladle! Your colours are so pretty. I really like the hint of metallic shading you've done. But most of all, I love the runes along her body! They're so pretty and the perfect outline.

BUT THEN! GROWN UP KAIA JELLOOS-

I LOVE your inclusion of her text. It just came into my head when I was designing her outfit. I still have to figure out lore for her, but I really love how ominous it is. Your lettering is so pretty! And I ADORE the lines of this one. You've really leaned into the dragon this time, and I love the details. Her tail holding the ladle? Those GORGEOUS wings?? The ridge of her nose? Majestic.

All of the colour and apparel is fantastic. I LOVE the feathers for the wings. The leaves in her hair are breathtaking. The colours of her brew are SO cute, and you know they're all my favourites!! I love the border of the runes again, too.

Thank you so much, I love them all!

~~~

@BurittoKimasan

"first" *sweats* PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

Oh my GOSH!! MARIE MY BELOVED - no, no, creepy is absolutely PERFECT for her. She's a Valkyrie, but also kind of a Grim Reaper. This is immaculate to her vibes.

I really adore the pose, first off. I can see her lounging, looking down at the battlefield, waiting until it's time to choose the slain. Her draping paw, curling tail, and slightly unfurled wing are just...amazing. You showed off her floof, her scythe, her claws, EVERYTHING so well with your lines. Also her skeletal structure is 19/10

And the colouring! Oh my gosh, you've done an amazing job. I ADORE how you've done her ghost. The shading, especially on her skull, is sublime. That constellation is jawdroppingly pretty - I can't tell if I like the wings or the slight tail sparkle better. The red outline of the piece really makes her pop and adds to the eerie air. Her eyes are haunting and incredible. The birdskull necklace really caught my eye, too - I love that it's lineless on the cord and beadwork.

Thank you SO much, it's perfect!! I love her!

~~~

@Schellis

Oh WOW, Extra is stunning in your style! I haven't seen too much Undertide art, and I'm just drinking in the spooky coiling dragon eel vibes you've got going here. You've shown every feature of the breed SO well. I adore the head feathers, the coils of the body, the way he grows more slender the closer to the tail he gets. The wings are nothing short of incredible - fantastic job on the shape! And his teeth/facial shape is so so well done.

The colours! Oh my gosh! I had forgotten that he had faceted eyes, and you've brought them to life. I adore how you've shown the facets. The glow of his runes and your shading there is absolutely excellent. All the genes are drawn so well - I really love the smooth delineation between colours. And your shading is phenomenal! There's so much depth to this piece because of it.

Thank you SO much, he looks incredible!

~~~

@KatzyPawz

Oh gosh, I had no idea you were colourblind! If anything, that makes your art even more impressive to me. You've been spot on with every piece you've done for me <33 No need to apologize at all!

(A drawing every two days? AAAAA! Then I shall attempt a response every two days, as well XD)

Terra is so CUTE!! OH my gosh! Obbies as cats is actually one of my favourite styles. They're just so playful and whimsical, and lend themselves so well to feline friends! And this perfectly captures Terra's essence. I love that you read his lore and ran with it ;;u;;

The kitty is SO so cute. I really adore how you've kept some of the Obelisk form while simplifying into cat. The tail and the ear tufts are my favourites! And the genes look FANTASTIC. He looks like he's already been rolling in the mud HAHA! I adore the lines of motion, the way he's already midair, and the puddle of muddle waiting for him to roll in it.

Thank you SO much, I love it!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
cat decided to be a BUTT, hit submit so I didn't lose what I'd done TT_TT

I RESUME

~~~

@SirainOffcial

WELCOME BACK! Oh my gosh!! I love that you've participated in all three - and so does Cinderscale! She's so spoiled with your art! I really love that you've drawn her each time, because it really shows off how much your art has grown and developed over the years. It's so cool for me to see!

First off - the background. Stunning. I love that you've stuck with the same fading orange bar each time, but with subtle differences. That soft gradual fade is the perfect background for her. Your shading has really improved on the piece, too! I LOVE the highlights on her nose and the base of her neck, and the shadows along the curve of her spine.

These lines might be my favourite of yours yet. You've really shown off not just the Banescale features, but the BABY Banescale features - the tiny horns and itty bitty spikes! I love the overlapping scales of her neck. Her eyes are stunning. And the blep? It has my entire heart.

Thank you SO much for this!! Can't wait to have it in her bio with the other two!

~~~

@Flitt

FIN ART FIN ART FIN ART--

YESSSS my girl is so so spoiled!! I love that she has both dragon and Gargoyle art now >:3 The Valentine is absolutely PERFECT!! I love the slight heart shape, and that it's her and her bestie. That fire glow is just...guh. Beautiful. SO well done. I'm especially in awe of the way it lights up along their shirts, and the slight flush to Dawn's cheeks from the heat of the fire.

The pose?? Your lines?? I'm mesmerized. The lines of Fin's neck are SO well drawn. I love her freckles. She and Dawn's horns are magnificent. The hair?? Dawn's especially? I HAVE HAIR ENVY NOW HOW DARE YOU. AND THE WING AROUND DAWN'S SHOULDER ALSKDJGLSJG I'M GONNA GO CRY NOW-

THANK YOU I LOVE THEM I HAVE SCREAMED BEFORE AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN--

~~~

@SpiritFlower

ROUND THREE! THE RETURN OF THE SPIRIT-

I am?? Absolutely screaming?? SAP MY BELOVED. First off, the fact that you read his lore has me in tears. And the vibes are SO strong in this piece, oh my gosh!! I want to make him as a D&D character now and use this for his character reference. He's STUNNING. Holy heck the way you draw humans blows me away EVERY time. His hair is magnificent? WHY SO MUCH HAIR ENVY TODAY. His lips are beautifully shaded. His nose and jaw are so well done. WOW.

The framing of the piece? Your presentation is 10/10. I love the hard straight lines of the framework, and how some of the pieces break it. The crow, the staff, the snake, the FROGE- This is mesmerizing. The leaves on the staff have my entire heart?? The whorl of the wood at the tip? His veined, and his primal eyes...I can't stop staring at this. BEAUTIFUL work.

AND HOW DARE YOU! I saw this earlier and it was just him but MYRTHENA MY BELOVED--

And it's me. Of course it's me. I am legit bawling at this?? At your using me for the character?? My birthday dragon TTuTT The red orange hair is stunning. I love that hat and I need it in real life. The glasses? The nose? The happy, content smile with the closed eyes.

The apparel is beautiful, especially that overcoat and hat. I LOVE all the colours you've used here, and the gentle fadeaway. Also, BILLOWY SLEEVES, MY BELOVEDS-

Thank you so so much I am in LOVE

~~~

@Schellis

Pumpkin?? My beloved?? Oh my GOSH she's so CUTE!!

Your lines are incredible. I really love the thick, clean strokes. Your brushwork jumped out at me immediately. I love that there's no sharp, harsh lines here, only gentle curves. The thickness of the lines also really lends itself to permababy art - it makes her look just a little more chibi and smol. And the pose you've done is ADORABLE! It shows off all of the mirror features so well. The head frills, those gorgeous double eyes, the unfurled wings, the adorable feets - this is SO cute!

Your colours are absolutely magnificent. Flaunt is such a tricky gene and you've done the patterning and shading SO well! I love how muted these colours are - it's why I fell in love with stained on her in the first place. The sparkles on her belly, the shadows on her wings, the highlight at the tip of her snout...SO cute. And her eyes are so vibrant and alive!

Thank you SO much, she's beautiful!

~~~

@MakotheShark

I am absolutely CACKLING at spice bae Aramis. I hadn't given much thought to his familiar, but it is there to stay now. This is perfect. I'm gonna work this into his lore. He's a fabulous chef who puts a little sprinkle of spice and magic into everything he does. Slightly haughty, but that's just because he's so magnificent.

But seriously, this piece is STUNNING? I am in love with your posing and how you've filled the frame. His wings are absolutely majestic, a nice simple backdrop. I really love that you kept them simple, and then added more detail and shading fore the foreground. His head feathers and blep have my whole heart! Slight dragon traits for humanoid gijinkas are glorious.

His sunglasses are so stylish. I LOVE how you've done his hair, and the deep rich vibrant blue of it. Great shading and highlighting. The starsilks look SO so good, and I love the transparency on the sleeves! The sparkle of his spices is fantastic. I love the pose, slightly to the side, one hand in pocket, casual as can be.

Zaphy came prenamed, and I didn't have the heart to change it, haha! She was a gen1 fodder rescue and I absolutely adore her. Your art is SO cute oh my GOSH-

This is one of my favourite Banescale pieces I've ever seen. The pose is SO precious and so alive! I love how fun and playful she is. The long tongue, the sparkling eyes, the crazy curving neck and excited wings. She looks SO excited to be here, posing for the camera!

Your colours are BEAUTIFUL and so vibrant! I really like that you kept the lines simple, and that they're not black. The purple and orange blends so well with her genes, and keeps her looking bright and poppy!

Thank you SO much, I love them both!!
cat decided to be a BUTT, hit submit so I didn't lose what I'd done TT_TT

I RESUME

~~~

@SirainOffcial

WELCOME BACK! Oh my gosh!! I love that you've participated in all three - and so does Cinderscale! She's so spoiled with your art! I really love that you've drawn her each time, because it really shows off how much your art has grown and developed over the years. It's so cool for me to see!

First off - the background. Stunning. I love that you've stuck with the same fading orange bar each time, but with subtle differences. That soft gradual fade is the perfect background for her. Your shading has really improved on the piece, too! I LOVE the highlights on her nose and the base of her neck, and the shadows along the curve of her spine.

These lines might be my favourite of yours yet. You've really shown off not just the Banescale features, but the BABY Banescale features - the tiny horns and itty bitty spikes! I love the overlapping scales of her neck. Her eyes are stunning. And the blep? It has my entire heart.

Thank you SO much for this!! Can't wait to have it in her bio with the other two!

~~~

@Flitt

FIN ART FIN ART FIN ART--

YESSSS my girl is so so spoiled!! I love that she has both dragon and Gargoyle art now >:3 The Valentine is absolutely PERFECT!! I love the slight heart shape, and that it's her and her bestie. That fire glow is just...guh. Beautiful. SO well done. I'm especially in awe of the way it lights up along their shirts, and the slight flush to Dawn's cheeks from the heat of the fire.

The pose?? Your lines?? I'm mesmerized. The lines of Fin's neck are SO well drawn. I love her freckles. She and Dawn's horns are magnificent. The hair?? Dawn's especially? I HAVE HAIR ENVY NOW HOW DARE YOU. AND THE WING AROUND DAWN'S SHOULDER ALSKDJGLSJG I'M GONNA GO CRY NOW-

THANK YOU I LOVE THEM I HAVE SCREAMED BEFORE AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN--

~~~

@SpiritFlower

ROUND THREE! THE RETURN OF THE SPIRIT-

I am?? Absolutely screaming?? SAP MY BELOVED. First off, the fact that you read his lore has me in tears. And the vibes are SO strong in this piece, oh my gosh!! I want to make him as a D&D character now and use this for his character reference. He's STUNNING. Holy heck the way you draw humans blows me away EVERY time. His hair is magnificent? WHY SO MUCH HAIR ENVY TODAY. His lips are beautifully shaded. His nose and jaw are so well done. WOW.

The framing of the piece? Your presentation is 10/10. I love the hard straight lines of the framework, and how some of the pieces break it. The crow, the staff, the snake, the FROGE- This is mesmerizing. The leaves on the staff have my entire heart?? The whorl of the wood at the tip? His veined, and his primal eyes...I can't stop staring at this. BEAUTIFUL work.

AND HOW DARE YOU! I saw this earlier and it was just him but MYRTHENA MY BELOVED--

And it's me. Of course it's me. I am legit bawling at this?? At your using me for the character?? My birthday dragon TTuTT The red orange hair is stunning. I love that hat and I need it in real life. The glasses? The nose? The happy, content smile with the closed eyes.

The apparel is beautiful, especially that overcoat and hat. I LOVE all the colours you've used here, and the gentle fadeaway. Also, BILLOWY SLEEVES, MY BELOVEDS-

Thank you so so much I am in LOVE

~~~

@Schellis

Pumpkin?? My beloved?? Oh my GOSH she's so CUTE!!

Your lines are incredible. I really love the thick, clean strokes. Your brushwork jumped out at me immediately. I love that there's no sharp, harsh lines here, only gentle curves. The thickness of the lines also really lends itself to permababy art - it makes her look just a little more chibi and smol. And the pose you've done is ADORABLE! It shows off all of the mirror features so well. The head frills, those gorgeous double eyes, the unfurled wings, the adorable feets - this is SO cute!

Your colours are absolutely magnificent. Flaunt is such a tricky gene and you've done the patterning and shading SO well! I love how muted these colours are - it's why I fell in love with stained on her in the first place. The sparkles on her belly, the shadows on her wings, the highlight at the tip of her snout...SO cute. And her eyes are so vibrant and alive!

Thank you SO much, she's beautiful!

~~~

@MakotheShark

I am absolutely CACKLING at spice bae Aramis. I hadn't given much thought to his familiar, but it is there to stay now. This is perfect. I'm gonna work this into his lore. He's a fabulous chef who puts a little sprinkle of spice and magic into everything he does. Slightly haughty, but that's just because he's so magnificent.

But seriously, this piece is STUNNING? I am in love with your posing and how you've filled the frame. His wings are absolutely majestic, a nice simple backdrop. I really love that you kept them simple, and then added more detail and shading fore the foreground. His head feathers and blep have my whole heart! Slight dragon traits for humanoid gijinkas are glorious.

His sunglasses are so stylish. I LOVE how you've done his hair, and the deep rich vibrant blue of it. Great shading and highlighting. The starsilks look SO so good, and I love the transparency on the sleeves! The sparkle of his spices is fantastic. I love the pose, slightly to the side, one hand in pocket, casual as can be.

Zaphy came prenamed, and I didn't have the heart to change it, haha! She was a gen1 fodder rescue and I absolutely adore her. Your art is SO cute oh my GOSH-

This is one of my favourite Banescale pieces I've ever seen. The pose is SO precious and so alive! I love how fun and playful she is. The long tongue, the sparkling eyes, the crazy curving neck and excited wings. She looks SO excited to be here, posing for the camera!

Your colours are BEAUTIFUL and so vibrant! I really like that you kept the lines simple, and that they're not black. The purple and orange blends so well with her genes, and keeps her looking bright and poppy!

Thank you SO much, I love them both!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31