Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Raffle 3: CLOSED!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
did one of Verity today [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131438228828979200/1070836659639304263/IMG_8844.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73565987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/735660/73565987_350.png[/img][/url]
did one of Verity today

IMG_8844.png

73565987_350.png
N5bWDYz.gif
@Insurguitor

I was so enamored of the nudibranch that I almost missed the knife! This piece perfectly captures my style of memes HAHA. The amount of enamel pins I have bookmarked that are just...cute critters holding knives...

The background colours are so lovely! I adore the soft pastel gradient you've used to highlight her skin. It really brings out the little details of her Soap, too. The pose is stunning! This is only the second piece of art I've seen for Undertides, and I LOVE how you've done her bust. You really show off the draconic aspect of her while also showing the slim, graceful noodle. Her genes look fantastic (that sparkle especially!), and her head frills and whiskers have my entire heart!

But the SKIN! Oh my gosh, I LOVE how you've included it. The flowers are so elegant, and then there's just the chunky friend sitting atop her head, knife at the ready. The UMA was a gift and I just HAD to put it on her. I'm obsessed. This is perfect.

Thank you so so much! I love her!

~~~

@Yeetza

"acceptable" EXCUSE YOU?? This is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Art like this is honestly one of my favourite styles - I love simple backgrounds and lines, and then the POP of colour for visual effects. It's so cool to see such a thematic piece for one of my babies!

I had no lore ideas for this guy, but oh my gosh, your work is giving me so many. I adore the goggles and your interpretation of his primal eyes. The gleam of fire in his snake's eye is so cool - and I love how big it is as it coils around his neck and shoulders! The satisfied, slightly mad scientist look on his face. The drape of his cloak and kilt. The inclusion of his blue pendant, the only cool colour in the whole piece, still reflecting the glam of the fire.

But the paper lantern, and the hanging metal ones on the kilt? I am in AWE. This is so visually stunning. Every time I look I see a little more - the softer gleam of the metals, the glow, the bright lick of flame...

Thank you SO much! I love him!

~~~

@imginate

Oh WOW! Nope. No. I see no mistakes here. NO OOPSIES. I'm perfectly happy to have Strawberry be genderqueer, or more feminine, or anything at all if it means they look so FABULOUS. WOW!

First off, the background?? Is incredible?? I LOVE the texture on the grasses, and the bright riot of colour of the flowers. I also really adore how you've used shadow and lighting for the piece. The pose is so sweet and whimsical, just lounging in the meadow, smiling up at the sun. I really love that you've kept their green eyes. Those lashes look fantastic!

And the clothes! They're a subtle nod to the genes, and I really like how understated you went with the pattern. It keeps it from overwhelming the piece and contrasting with the background. Your distribution of colour is fantastic too - you show off every colour of his genes, but keep them from blending together.

He's *lovely*. Thank you so much!!

~~~

@KatzyPawz

I was waiting for it! And you did not disappoint!

Listen, Cadfael LOVES this time of year. He knows he'll be spoiled with art by you each time XD And I love adding new foxes to his bio each time!

Your new style is stunning! I love that even as your art has changed and grown, you've stuck to the same theme for him. Your lines here are so sleek and elegant, nicely curving without any sharp, harsh straightness. I love the point of his nose and paws, and the downturned ear. His mane looks fantastic. And the flowers and vines!! It's cool to see not only your fox-style change, but also the way you draw the flowers. Their lines and colours are lovely.

I'm specially fond of the background for the piece! Using the different brush style really makes it pop, but also keeps it soft. The crayon-like glow around the moon is my favourite.

Thank you so much, I love it!

~~~

@D0ctor

Oh my gosh, Omelettes is adorable! I love your art style so much. (I admit, I snooped through your adopt shop too - your bases are SO cute!)

I really love how long and slender you've drawn the coatl. The race has always reminded me a little of cats, and you really showed off his feline aspect in this. The body curves so elegantly, and I love the raised paw, the arch of the neck, the slope of the tail. The way you've drawn the wings is STUNNING - it shows off every detail of the unique coatl features! And the mane and head feathers are beautiful.

And your genes! Petals and Trail can be so tricky, but you've done a fantastic job, on both the geometric patterns and the gradient of colours. I actually really like that the colours aren't blended, but that you've shown the clear delineation between the red and the blue highlights. It really makes the wings and mane pop. His eyes are also lovely - plague unusual is one of my favourites, and you've shown it off really well!

Thank you so much, I love him!

~~~

@Kreide

Caught your post JUST as I was about to submit my comment! AHAHAHA you get a quick response (for once I'm not super slow!)

Verity looks ADORABLE, oh my gosh. You put so much personality into this piece? I love the slightly mischievous look he has. The slant of his eye, the way it looks right past the viewer...and his smile! That tiny peek of red from inside his mouth has my whole heart. This is a gaoler who is planning something. I love it.

I really like the brushes you've used for this. The lines are a little bit rougher, and it really shows off the fluffy mane of the gaoler. The background is a really nice, slightly contrasting green that makes him pop to the foreground. The primary gene is understated but really well shown, and I especially like the markings on the ear. Your shading is also fantastic! Love the use of shadow on him.

@Insurguitor

I was so enamored of the nudibranch that I almost missed the knife! This piece perfectly captures my style of memes HAHA. The amount of enamel pins I have bookmarked that are just...cute critters holding knives...

The background colours are so lovely! I adore the soft pastel gradient you've used to highlight her skin. It really brings out the little details of her Soap, too. The pose is stunning! This is only the second piece of art I've seen for Undertides, and I LOVE how you've done her bust. You really show off the draconic aspect of her while also showing the slim, graceful noodle. Her genes look fantastic (that sparkle especially!), and her head frills and whiskers have my entire heart!

But the SKIN! Oh my gosh, I LOVE how you've included it. The flowers are so elegant, and then there's just the chunky friend sitting atop her head, knife at the ready. The UMA was a gift and I just HAD to put it on her. I'm obsessed. This is perfect.

Thank you so so much! I love her!

~~~

@Yeetza

"acceptable" EXCUSE YOU?? This is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Art like this is honestly one of my favourite styles - I love simple backgrounds and lines, and then the POP of colour for visual effects. It's so cool to see such a thematic piece for one of my babies!

I had no lore ideas for this guy, but oh my gosh, your work is giving me so many. I adore the goggles and your interpretation of his primal eyes. The gleam of fire in his snake's eye is so cool - and I love how big it is as it coils around his neck and shoulders! The satisfied, slightly mad scientist look on his face. The drape of his cloak and kilt. The inclusion of his blue pendant, the only cool colour in the whole piece, still reflecting the glam of the fire.

But the paper lantern, and the hanging metal ones on the kilt? I am in AWE. This is so visually stunning. Every time I look I see a little more - the softer gleam of the metals, the glow, the bright lick of flame...

Thank you SO much! I love him!

~~~

@imginate

Oh WOW! Nope. No. I see no mistakes here. NO OOPSIES. I'm perfectly happy to have Strawberry be genderqueer, or more feminine, or anything at all if it means they look so FABULOUS. WOW!

First off, the background?? Is incredible?? I LOVE the texture on the grasses, and the bright riot of colour of the flowers. I also really adore how you've used shadow and lighting for the piece. The pose is so sweet and whimsical, just lounging in the meadow, smiling up at the sun. I really love that you've kept their green eyes. Those lashes look fantastic!

And the clothes! They're a subtle nod to the genes, and I really like how understated you went with the pattern. It keeps it from overwhelming the piece and contrasting with the background. Your distribution of colour is fantastic too - you show off every colour of his genes, but keep them from blending together.

He's *lovely*. Thank you so much!!

~~~

@KatzyPawz

I was waiting for it! And you did not disappoint!

Listen, Cadfael LOVES this time of year. He knows he'll be spoiled with art by you each time XD And I love adding new foxes to his bio each time!

Your new style is stunning! I love that even as your art has changed and grown, you've stuck to the same theme for him. Your lines here are so sleek and elegant, nicely curving without any sharp, harsh straightness. I love the point of his nose and paws, and the downturned ear. His mane looks fantastic. And the flowers and vines!! It's cool to see not only your fox-style change, but also the way you draw the flowers. Their lines and colours are lovely.

I'm specially fond of the background for the piece! Using the different brush style really makes it pop, but also keeps it soft. The crayon-like glow around the moon is my favourite.

Thank you so much, I love it!

~~~

@D0ctor

Oh my gosh, Omelettes is adorable! I love your art style so much. (I admit, I snooped through your adopt shop too - your bases are SO cute!)

I really love how long and slender you've drawn the coatl. The race has always reminded me a little of cats, and you really showed off his feline aspect in this. The body curves so elegantly, and I love the raised paw, the arch of the neck, the slope of the tail. The way you've drawn the wings is STUNNING - it shows off every detail of the unique coatl features! And the mane and head feathers are beautiful.

And your genes! Petals and Trail can be so tricky, but you've done a fantastic job, on both the geometric patterns and the gradient of colours. I actually really like that the colours aren't blended, but that you've shown the clear delineation between the red and the blue highlights. It really makes the wings and mane pop. His eyes are also lovely - plague unusual is one of my favourites, and you've shown it off really well!

~~~

@Kreide

Caught your post JUST as I was about to submit my comment! AHAHAHA you get a quick response (for once I'm not super slow!)

Verity looks ADORABLE, oh my gosh. You put so much personality into this piece? I love the slightly mischievous look he has. The slant of his eye, the way it looks right past the viewer...and his smile! That tiny peek of red from inside his mouth has my whole heart. This is a gaoler who is planning something. I love it.

I really like the brushes you've used for this. The lines are a little bit rougher, and it really shows off the fluffy mane of the gaoler. The background is a really nice, slightly contrasting green that makes him pop to the foreground. The primary gene is understated but really well shown, and I especially like the markings on the ear. Your shading is also fantastic! Love the use of shadow on him.

SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
hehehe, Fin my beloved [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/915072666283704370/1070514228588449832/IMG_1188.jpg[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/935766888494006282/1070449025070927962/image0.png[/img]
hehehe, Fin my beloved
IMG_1188.jpgimage0.png
[center]Medjai is totally cool! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61213528][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612136/61213528_350.png[/img][/url] I couldn't help it, though. He reminds me of a bee hive and honey and bees and flowers. I guess even Warrior Protectors like their honey! [img]https://i.imgur.com/auxzFoL.jpg[/img][/center]
Medjai is totally cool!

61213528_350.png

I couldn't help it, though.
He reminds me of a bee hive and honey and bees and flowers.
I guess even Warrior Protectors like their honey!

auxzFoL.jpg
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
Yes first myth arts For [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78228694]Marie[/url]: (made her a little creepy, whoops) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1002832233041756262/1071018218367488040/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
Yes first myth arts

For Marie: (made her a little creepy, whoops)
Untitled_Artwork.png
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
quick bump, responses later <3
quick bump, responses later <3
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
first one for Extra i think? hope this counts as shaded :D (Can I also be added to the pinglist please?) [img]https://i.imgur.com/O8MZyND.png[/img]
first one for Extra i think? hope this counts as shaded :D (Can I also be added to the pinglist please?)
O8MZyND.png
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

@MythDancer I am glad you liked Vayne, and I also was thinking of the two-headed dragon in Quest for Camelot! haha. I alway love your Birthday Raffle cuz you have such AMAZING DRAGONS that are so much fun to draw! You're also very encouraging and appreciative to all of us creating art for you, and that makes us each feel very special. Thank you for that.

And you ALWAYS get GORGEOUS art!!! I love seeing what everyone creates. SPECIAL KUDOS TO THOSE DOING SNAPPERS cuz they are HARD to draw!!!! I hope you don't mind me doing a shout-out to the artists on their GREAT WORK!

@Incantamentum- I LOVE your use of colors on the baby snapper. He is just too cute! And congrats on being the first entry!

@Stagraven- You did an incredible job on the undertide . You captured the shape of the head, and the coils so pretty! And I LOVE the eye! And then the patchwork snapper! Such a GREAT JOB on his patchwork, and drawing a snapper! They're hard to draw! I know cuz I tried!!!!!

@Kreide- Gwendolyn is so elegant and peaceful! I love how happy she looks. And Verity looks like a TOTAL troublemaker! You do a great job expressing emotion and attitude in your art!

@Echoleaf123- hahahaha, so much fun! All the details on the controller and TV are so cool.

@Annadrujok- I know the character Myth based this dragon on, and you SO CAUGHT HER ESSENCE PERFECTLY in this piece! Plus the details on the genes and apparel are great!

@Insurguitor- I am in love with your art style and use of colors, and the cute critter on top of the head!

@Yeetza- Always love your artwork but WOW! This piece just POPS with so much personality!

@imginate- such a sweet peace. The whole atmosphere conveys peace. The background is really well done, as is the shading on her/him, and the expression on the face.

@KatzyPawz- awwww, so sweet! Now I want to see pieces for her from years past! :D I also REALLY love the way you did the moon!

@D0ctor- TOTALLY a cat pose! You really captured the breed, though, and did a cool job on the colors.

@SplitDecisions- Your art is ALWAYS gorgeous!!!! Love the progression picture, and especially the expressions and lighting on the top two!

@BurittoKimasan- hahahahaha, not too creepy-PERFECT and so cute!!! Her scythe is almost as big as she is. GREAT JOB ON THE GENES!!!! WOW!

@Schellis- What an amazing rendition of an undertide! You got the lines, and swirls down perfect! And an outstanding job on the runes!

@MythDancer I am glad you liked Vayne, and I also was thinking of the two-headed dragon in Quest for Camelot! haha. I alway love your Birthday Raffle cuz you have such AMAZING DRAGONS that are so much fun to draw! You're also very encouraging and appreciative to all of us creating art for you, and that makes us each feel very special. Thank you for that.

And you ALWAYS get GORGEOUS art!!! I love seeing what everyone creates. SPECIAL KUDOS TO THOSE DOING SNAPPERS cuz they are HARD to draw!!!! I hope you don't mind me doing a shout-out to the artists on their GREAT WORK!

@Incantamentum- I LOVE your use of colors on the baby snapper. He is just too cute! And congrats on being the first entry!

@Stagraven- You did an incredible job on the undertide . You captured the shape of the head, and the coils so pretty! And I LOVE the eye! And then the patchwork snapper! Such a GREAT JOB on his patchwork, and drawing a snapper! They're hard to draw! I know cuz I tried!!!!!

@Kreide- Gwendolyn is so elegant and peaceful! I love how happy she looks. And Verity looks like a TOTAL troublemaker! You do a great job expressing emotion and attitude in your art!

@Echoleaf123- hahahaha, so much fun! All the details on the controller and TV are so cool.

@Annadrujok- I know the character Myth based this dragon on, and you SO CAUGHT HER ESSENCE PERFECTLY in this piece! Plus the details on the genes and apparel are great!

@Insurguitor- I am in love with your art style and use of colors, and the cute critter on top of the head!

@Yeetza- Always love your artwork but WOW! This piece just POPS with so much personality!

@imginate- such a sweet peace. The whole atmosphere conveys peace. The background is really well done, as is the shading on her/him, and the expression on the face.

@KatzyPawz- awwww, so sweet! Now I want to see pieces for her from years past! :D I also REALLY love the way you did the moon!

@D0ctor- TOTALLY a cat pose! You really captured the breed, though, and did a cool job on the colors.

@SplitDecisions- Your art is ALWAYS gorgeous!!!! Love the progression picture, and especially the expressions and lighting on the top two!

@BurittoKimasan- hahahahaha, not too creepy-PERFECT and so cute!!! Her scythe is almost as big as she is. GREAT JOB ON THE GENES!!!! WOW!

@Schellis- What an amazing rendition of an undertide! You got the lines, and swirls down perfect! And an outstanding job on the runes!

[center]Kaia is definitely giving off Swamp Witch vibes! DO NOT EAT HER STEW!!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73978222][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739783/73978222_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rEPBooG.jpg[/img][/center]
Kaia is definitely giving off Swamp Witch vibes!
DO NOT EAT HER STEW!!!!

73978222_350.png

rEPBooG.jpg
Save bump
Save bump
45_65_47_1_7_7_0.png25_39_20_1_3_7_17.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31