Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wandering Clouds Giveaways! Free Dergs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80353626][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803537/80353626_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][color= #6e706f]“This is a real problem…” The coatl mutters to himself. “At the rate this is going, our hospital is going to be overrun in no time!” You clear your throat, and he startles, turning to look at you. “Ah, so sorry! Are you here to get your cloud treated?”[/font][/color] [/columns] “No?” He seems confused. “Then why are you here? Don't tell me you don't know where this is at all!” He exclaims, surprised. But then he seems to think over it. “No, no, this is good, actually. I'm Dr. Rain, friend. Who might you be? Ah, lovely name, lovely name. Now, you see…” He turns away from you to gesture towards a hospital, a sign above its door naming it as ‘Wandering Clouds’. “We're a facility geared towards taking care of any sick clouds, but there's so many of them! And even more that can not be returned to the sky. Would you be willing to adopt some?” ----- [Center][size=7]INFO AND RULES[/size][/Center] Hey hey! I'm Doctor Rain, no relation to the actual doctor over there. :P This is pretty simple, I frequently hatch dragons that I find pretty but can't keep, so I figured I would give them away! Donations not necessarily but appreciated. :D (Specially if they're insects,,) [list][*]I would prefer those dragons not to be exalted, but I won't get sad if you do! [*]3 dragons per person per day. [*]I will hold a dragon for 3 days before canceling the trade and listing them again. [*]If asked, I will hold them for longer, but 5 days is the maximum. [*]I'm subscribed but feel free to ping! [*]If you plan to add lore to a dragon, I would be pretty happy to see it once you do! [*]I will give out a scroll of renaming along with the dragon if requested. [*]Post the dragon link or widget if you want to adopt.[/list]
80353626_350.png “This is a real problem…” The coatl mutters to himself. “At the rate this is going, our hospital is going to be overrun in no time!”

You clear your throat, and he startles, turning to look at you. “Ah, so sorry! Are you here to get your cloud treated?”

“No?” He seems confused. “Then why are you here? Don't tell me you don't know where this is at all!” He exclaims, surprised. But then he seems to think over it. “No, no, this is good, actually. I'm Dr. Rain, friend. Who might you be? Ah, lovely name, lovely name. Now, you see…”

He turns away from you to gesture towards a hospital, a sign above its door naming it as ‘Wandering Clouds’. “We're a facility geared towards taking care of any sick clouds, but there's so many of them! And even more that can not be returned to the sky. Would you be willing to adopt some?”

INFO AND RULES
Hey hey! I'm Doctor Rain, no relation to the actual doctor over there. :P

This is pretty simple, I frequently hatch dragons that I find pretty but can't keep, so I figured I would give them away!

Donations not necessarily but appreciated. :D (Specially if they're insects,,)

• I would prefer those dragons not to be exalted, but I won't get sad if you do!
  • 3 dragons per person per day.
  • I will hold a dragon for 3 days before canceling the trade and listing them again.
  • If asked, I will hold them for longer, but 5 days is the maximum.
  • I'm subscribed but feel free to ping!
  • If you plan to add lore to a dragon, I would be pretty happy to see it once you do!
  • I will give out a scroll of renaming along with the dragon if requested.
  • Post the dragon link or widget if you want to adopt.
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
[Center][size=7]AVAILABLE DRAGONS[/size][/Center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85218921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/852190/85218921_350.png[/img][/url]
AVAILABLE DRAGONS

85218921_350.png
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
Four new babies!
Four new babies!
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
@DrRain
I'm new to the game so I hope I'm doing this right. You have so many pretty dragons the veilspun dragons are tempting, but Dexter (83465012) is so cute and I adore Obelisk dragons, if he's available I'd love to add him to my lair!
@DrRain
I'm new to the game so I hope I'm doing this right. You have so many pretty dragons the veilspun dragons are tempting, but Dexter (83465012) is so cute and I adore Obelisk dragons, if he's available I'd love to add him to my lair!
@bebebeanee
Welcome to the game, I hope you have fun!
I'll send Dexter right now! If you want one of the veilspuns as well, you can get one as well!
@bebebeanee
Welcome to the game, I hope you have fun!
I'll send Dexter right now! If you want one of the veilspuns as well, you can get one as well!
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
Hi there, I'm new
Could I request Ocean or Nostalgia?
Hi there, I'm new
Could I request Ocean or Nostalgia?
@kadoatie
Of course! I'll send one of them over!
@kadoatie
Of course! I'll send one of them over!
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
Thanks so much ^_^
Thanks so much ^_^
3 new babies!
3 new babies!
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
Hello! ^-^ If possible could I get Jackie (#83571616)? I think they are just so cute!
Hello! ^-^ If possible could I get Jackie (#83571616)? I think they are just so cute!
dFnwkLI.pngwTVVdiJ.pngnafQSbU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7