Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Names have been recorded up to here!
Names have been recorded up to here!
My favorite FR activity so far is grinding in coli and training dragons. Its so satisfying seeing that exp bar bump up when you train them. Scrying/Dressing is a second favorite, i love testing out combos and making things look pretty.
My favorite FR activity so far is grinding in coli and training dragons. Its so satisfying seeing that exp bar bump up when you train them. Scrying/Dressing is a second favorite, i love testing out combos and making things look pretty.
1c1ad0e1b64b7a75ba6206435693849b9807ac57.png
My favorite activity on this site is hoarding collecting and completing G1’s, thanks for giving me the opportunity to earn some extra gems for them!

@StygianZinogre @Charbar @Sorel
This might be something you guys are interested in!
My favorite activity on this site is hoarding collecting and completing G1’s, thanks for giving me the opportunity to earn some extra gems for them!

@StygianZinogre @Charbar @Sorel
This might be something you guys are interested in!
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
My favorite FR activity is: scrying dragons!!, Thinking up lore for my dergs and never remembering to write it down XD help , going to the forums occasionally, and uh spending way to long on surfing the auction house HELP, anyway thanks for doing this ;) <3

Tanga I think you might need the gems :3

@Tanganika
My favorite FR activity is: scrying dragons!!, Thinking up lore for my dergs and never remembering to write it down XD help , going to the forums occasionally, and uh spending way to long on surfing the auction house HELP, anyway thanks for doing this ;) <3

Tanga I think you might need the gems :3

@Tanganika
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
My favourite activity on FR is hanging out on the forums, and making googly eyes at the screen when looking at my dragons (and when looking at literally any gaoler) I also really like making lore and BB coding along with complimenting people on their awesome lair/dragons and let's not forget gIfTiNg XD

@SmolderingFlame here you go, you certainly need the gems ;)
My favourite activity on FR is hanging out on the forums, and making googly eyes at the screen when looking at my dragons (and when looking at literally any gaoler) I also really like making lore and BB coding along with complimenting people on their awesome lair/dragons and let's not forget gIfTiNg XD

@SmolderingFlame here you go, you certainly need the gems ;)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
0.0 Whut did you just drag me into Tanga-
0.0 Whut did you just drag me into Tanga-
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
My favorite activity is 100% roleplaying. I also love going through random people's lairs and just looking at every single dragon no matter their progress towards completion. It just gives me happy feelings.

@KpopSweetheart and @Horseluver

Y'all are awesome people. I'd have pinged Tanga and Zoyki too, but they're both here already.
My favorite activity is 100% roleplaying. I also love going through random people's lairs and just looking at every single dragon no matter their progress towards completion. It just gives me happy feelings.

@KpopSweetheart and @Horseluver

Y'all are awesome people. I'd have pinged Tanga and Zoyki too, but they're both here already.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
My favourite activity is participating in dom, and especially dom battles; for those there's just this wonderful atmosphere that draws everyone in, whether you're battling or making bank! I also really enjoy collecting stuff and familiars scratches that urge!
My favourite activity is participating in dom, and especially dom battles; for those there's just this wonderful atmosphere that draws everyone in, whether you're battling or making bank! I also really enjoy collecting stuff and familiars scratches that urge!
My favorite activity on flight rising is breeding dragons because of the different color combos and grinding in the coli ^^
My favorite activity on flight rising is breeding dragons because of the different color combos and grinding in the coli ^^
My favorite activity to do is stalking the art forums and impulse buying a lot of art. Still going strong B)
My favorite activity to do is stalking the art forums and impulse buying a lot of art. Still going strong B)
CVVoJp3.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14