Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
New to FR and do far my favorite things are Coli and breeding cool dark dragons.
New to FR and do far my favorite things are Coli and breeding cool dark dragons.
I've been enjoying collecting dragons and trying to figure out which of my dragons I can breed for once they're able! I've only just recently joined, so I don't have much to say. But with how kind the community is, I can say that I'm looking forward to the day I can give back to it! I'm hoping that I'll have the time to write up the lore for my dragons soon, whether they're OC-based or new/for this universe in particular.

Happy holidays!
I've been enjoying collecting dragons and trying to figure out which of my dragons I can breed for once they're able! I've only just recently joined, so I don't have much to say. But with how kind the community is, I can say that I'm looking forward to the day I can give back to it! I'm hoping that I'll have the time to write up the lore for my dragons soon, whether they're OC-based or new/for this universe in particular.

Happy holidays!
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
My favorite activity is helping other people who need scrying done for their dragons! I tend to peruse the dragon share forums more than anything else on site.

I'm pinging @Graeves and @Tinble because they could always use the cheer. Scroll to the top, this is a free gem raffle <3
My favorite activity is helping other people who need scrying done for their dragons! I tend to peruse the dragon share forums more than anything else on site.

I'm pinging @Graeves and @Tinble because they could always use the cheer. Scroll to the top, this is a free gem raffle <3
Auction_copy.jpg
The main reason I was drawn to flight rising was because of the breeding mechanic. I like to come up with unique pairs and combinations, and getting a rare eye type is always a treat! I’ve also taken a liking to participating in the community, there are always many fun activities. Dom and familiar collecting I also love.
The main reason I was drawn to flight rising was because of the breeding mechanic. I like to come up with unique pairs and combinations, and getting a rare eye type is always a treat! I’ve also taken a liking to participating in the community, there are always many fun activities. Dom and familiar collecting I also love.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Happy Holidays!!! My favorite things to do on site are breed pretty dragons and lately I have taken a shine to dressing them up!! In fact, heres a pretty I hatched recently and decided to keep! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/824884/82488357_350.png[/img]
Happy Holidays!!! My favorite things to do on site are breed pretty dragons and lately I have taken a shine to dressing them up!!

In fact, heres a pretty I hatched recently and decided to keep!
82488357_350.png
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
My favorite activity is coming up with lore for my dragons and clan! Then I dress them/ find an accent/ group them with other dragons to support that lore

@Melly
My favorite activity is coming up with lore for my dragons and clan! Then I dress them/ find an accent/ group them with other dragons to support that lore

@Melly
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
my fave activity is breeding projects! I love the planning part where I search for good starting pairs or when I need to find a new mate of specific colors/genes, and then I get to just sit back and see what each nest gives me. and at the end of the project, I get a new pretty dragon for my lair and the satisfaction of finishing another derg :)
my fave activity is breeding projects! I love the planning part where I search for good starting pairs or when I need to find a new mate of specific colors/genes, and then I get to just sit back and see what each nest gives me. and at the end of the project, I get a new pretty dragon for my lair and the satisfaction of finishing another derg :)
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
My favorite thing to do on the site is write lore :) I love writing and I've got detailed stories for all of my permas, all I have to do is get them into the bios!
My favorite thing to do on the site is write lore :) I love writing and I've got detailed stories for all of my permas, all I have to do is get them into the bios!
violentvioletsig.png
Ooh I love designing dragons,at first I didn't think I'd be one to have a ton of gene projects but uhh... Now I've got so many LOL

@LabcoatLesbian pspspsps-
Ooh I love designing dragons,at first I didn't think I'd be one to have a ton of gene projects but uhh... Now I've got so many LOL

@LabcoatLesbian pspspsps-

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.
? (• 3 •) ~( What the Henk... )
--o----o--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14