Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 363 364
this is going to be fun!

DAY #1
Username: PyroOfShame
A random fun fact: leopard seals dont always eat penguins, they also have a steady diet of krill and squid!

may i be pinged daily?
this is going to be fun!

DAY #1
Username: PyroOfShame
A random fun fact: leopard seals dont always eat penguins, they also have a steady diet of krill and squid!

may i be pinged daily?
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
DAY #1
Username: xique
A random fun fact: The oldest tree alive is called Methuselah and is 4,765 years old.

I'd love to be added to the pinglist please
DAY #1
Username: xique
A random fun fact: The oldest tree alive is called Methuselah and is 4,765 years old.

I'd love to be added to the pinglist please
DAY #1
Username: collar
A random fun fact: some tarantulas have pet frogs!

- would love to also be added to the pinglist ^^
DAY #1
Username: collar
A random fun fact: some tarantulas have pet frogs!

- would love to also be added to the pinglist ^^
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
DAY #1
Username: Persinnamon
A random fun fact: The average weight of a hummingbird is 4 grams (0.1-0.2 ounces) (less than the weight of a marshmallow).

Could I be on the daily pinglist, please?
DAY #1
Username: Persinnamon
A random fun fact: The average weight of a hummingbird is 4 grams (0.1-0.2 ounces) (less than the weight of a marshmallow).

Could I be on the daily pinglist, please?
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Day #1
Username: c0smos
A random fun fact: horses can sleep standing up, calico cats are predominantly female
Day #1
Username: c0smos
A random fun fact: horses can sleep standing up, calico cats are predominantly female

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
@bmw Pinglist, please! ^.^
@bmw Pinglist, please! ^.^
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
DAY #1
Username: Mythariah
A random fun fact: Ravens have often been seen interacting with wolves, especially pups, and scientists theorise that individual ravens may even develop special bonds with individual wolves within a pack. Most commonly, ravens have been known to call and lead wolves to a carcass to tear through the tough hide and provide access to the soft inside.
DAY #1
Username: Mythariah
A random fun fact: Ravens have often been seen interacting with wolves, especially pups, and scientists theorise that individual ravens may even develop special bonds with individual wolves within a pack. Most commonly, ravens have been known to call and lead wolves to a carcass to tear through the tough hide and provide access to the soft inside.
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
I'm not entering (i dont have any female wildclaws) but can i be added to the pinglist?
I'm not entering (i dont have any female wildclaws) but can i be added to the pinglist?
DAY #1
Username: ChaiSpicedTea
A random fun fact: Cats are the only mammals that can't taste sweetness, as they lack sweet taste receptors.
DAY #1
Username: ChaiSpicedTea
A random fun fact: Cats are the only mammals that can't taste sweetness, as they lack sweet taste receptors.
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
DAY #1
Username: Yerenika
A random fun fact: Bumblebees hibernate underground.
DAY #1
Username: Yerenika
A random fun fact: Bumblebees hibernate underground.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 363 364