Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
i really like Valentine's Day because i can be super duper sappy and give Everyone things that they like.

Also bc i love candy and Halloween is great but gobstopper hearts yes please.

Also bc i love pink (not a big secret) and i can find super cute stuff and not get judged for telling friends i love them and and
i really like Valentine's Day because i can be super duper sappy and give Everyone things that they like.

Also bc i love candy and Halloween is great but gobstopper hearts yes please.

Also bc i love pink (not a big secret) and i can find super cute stuff and not get judged for telling friends i love them and and
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
Question of the Day:
Halloween is my favorite holiday. It's a time when you're not judged so much on your looks, and you can express yourself more freely. I enjoy the confidence the day gives me.

Also I get to wear my cloak and nobody bats an eye because it's Halloween.
Question of the Day:
Halloween is my favorite holiday. It's a time when you're not judged so much on your looks, and you can express yourself more freely. I enjoy the confidence the day gives me.

Also I get to wear my cloak and nobody bats an eye because it's Halloween.
Trading and selling old fest stuff: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3183482/1#post_3183482
Rainbow Lair and Long Drop Challenges:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3186916
Sunday QotD: There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

Christmas is a very unique and special affair in my country, so I look forward to it each year! Special Christmas food, lantern decorations, and time with family and friends make it the best holiday for me (as well as it being school break)
Sunday QotD: There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

Christmas is a very unique and special affair in my country, so I look forward to it each year! Special Christmas food, lantern decorations, and time with family and friends make it the best holiday for me (as well as it being school break)
ZYSfSRN.png
Sunday's Question:
There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

I think my favorite is New year's Eve. We always have an (almost) all-night game night. It's really nice just hanging around with friends, maybe having a drink, and not having to worry about being out driving. Most of our friends are local and don't have far to go to get home. Then, we get to sleep in as long as we want the next day!
Sunday's Question:
There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

I think my favorite is New year's Eve. We always have an (almost) all-night game night. It's really nice just hanging around with friends, maybe having a drink, and not having to worry about being out driving. Most of our friends are local and don't have far to go to get home. Then, we get to sleep in as long as we want the next day!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Just sent in a badge order.

QOTD

Halloween is the absolute best! Spooky stuff, costumes, chocolate, and sometimes even parties. I also just love the fall when the leaves are pretty colors and it isn't too cold yet.
Just sent in a badge order.

QOTD

Halloween is the absolute best! Spooky stuff, costumes, chocolate, and sometimes even parties. I also just love the fall when the leaves are pretty colors and it isn't too cold yet.
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
Sunday's Quest: Ordered a doodle! :)

Sunday's Question:

My favourite holiday is Halloween! I love getting to see all the unique costumes that people make and make my own. Plus I always do something with my friends and family every year whether it be watching horror movies or playing Halloween video games. All around it’s the holiday with the most good memories for me. :D
Sunday's Quest: Ordered a doodle! :)

Sunday's Question:

My favourite holiday is Halloween! I love getting to see all the unique costumes that people make and make my own. Plus I always do something with my friends and family every year whether it be watching horror movies or playing Halloween video games. All around it’s the holiday with the most good memories for me. :D
Sunday QOTD: What's your favourite holiday?

Halloween is my favourite! There's really no expectations for it, it's just a time for silly dressing up and having fun with your friends. My housemates and I always decorate the house, and one housemate uses some of the "leftover" decorations to make little scenes that he usually changes every day. He has a lot of fun making them, and my other housemate and I have fun following along with the story he's telling.
Sunday QOTD: What's your favourite holiday?

Halloween is my favourite! There's really no expectations for it, it's just a time for silly dressing up and having fun with your friends. My housemates and I always decorate the house, and one housemate uses some of the "leftover" decorations to make little scenes that he usually changes every day. He has a lot of fun making them, and my other housemate and I have fun following along with the story he's telling.
Sunday's Question:

I love Samhain and Yule, but I think I enjoy Samhain just a bit more. It allows me to,if you'll excuse the phrase,"let my freak flag fly" more openly for the entire month of October without anyone being the wiser. I also enjoy the act of remembrance and honoring of family and friends who have passed, particulary during the past year.
Sunday's Question:

I love Samhain and Yule, but I think I enjoy Samhain just a bit more. It allows me to,if you'll excuse the phrase,"let my freak flag fly" more openly for the entire month of October without anyone being the wiser. I also enjoy the act of remembrance and honoring of family and friends who have passed, particulary during the past year.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
[b]Sunday's Question: There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?[/b] I like Solstice! I think its an interesting real phenomenon, and the longest night is distinctly long where I live now. I also like all the history of various festivals that sprang out of that long long night! Here is a doodle of my progen that I did a while ago, I'm hoping to get into digital drawing more! She doesn't have eyespots, but for some reason I drew them anyway. [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68768921][img]https://i.imgur.com/HddS2VQ.png[/img][/url][/center]
Sunday's Question: There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

I like Solstice! I think its an interesting real phenomenon, and the longest night is distinctly long where I live now. I also like all the history of various festivals that sprang out of that long long night!

Here is a doodle of my progen that I did a while ago, I'm hoping to get into digital drawing more! She doesn't have eyespots, but for some reason I drew them anyway.
HddS2VQ.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favorite holiday (any time of year) and why?

My first instinct is to say Halloween, because wow do I love me some spookyness. When I think about it more though, I think it's Hanukkah, because of my childhood memories, and also its just super nice to light candles and eat latkes and play dreidel. I'm really looking forward to it this year.
There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favorite holiday (any time of year) and why?

My first instinct is to say Halloween, because wow do I love me some spookyness. When I think about it more though, I think it's Hanukkah, because of my childhood memories, and also its just super nice to light candles and eat latkes and play dreidel. I'm really looking forward to it this year.
T4KrBf3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42