Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

I really like Saturnalia! I'm not entirely a practicing Hellenist, but I've always had a deep interest in Greco-Roman era holidays and practices since I was a young child. I think I might hatch an egg in honor of it
What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

I really like Saturnalia! I'm not entirely a practicing Hellenist, but I've always had a deep interest in Greco-Roman era holidays and practices since I was a young child. I think I might hatch an egg in honor of it
[size=2][b]Sunday's Question: There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?[/b][/size] Halloween :D I love autumn, movies that play during this time (Hocus Pocus, anyone?), the costumes! Plus, candy!! Even though now I just buy candy instead of trick-or-treating [emoji=guardian tongue size=2]
Sunday's Question:
There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

Halloween :D I love autumn, movies that play during this time (Hocus Pocus, anyone?), the costumes! Plus, candy!! Even though now I just buy candy instead of trick-or-treating
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
QOTD: hard to say for sure, but, i really enjoy christmas and halloween and beltane! i rlly like the stuff that comes out around easter though, its when all the pastel homeware is out :3
QOTD: hard to say for sure, but, i really enjoy christmas and halloween and beltane! i rlly like the stuff that comes out around easter though, its when all the pastel homeware is out :3
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Sunday QOTD:
My favorite is Halloween because i love the spooky aesthetic and any reason to dress up in my Ruby Rose cosplay. I love walking around and seeing everyone's costumes and lawn decor. And it was always fun as a kid to find that one house that would give you something special, like a warm glass of apple cider <3
Sunday QOTD:
My favorite is Halloween because i love the spooky aesthetic and any reason to dress up in my Ruby Rose cosplay. I love walking around and seeing everyone's costumes and lawn decor. And it was always fun as a kid to find that one house that would give you something special, like a warm glass of apple cider <3
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
@Mandragorum (Only the first field is mandatory. I will pick what fits your dragon to my best judgement if fields are left unfilled. The colors of your dragon will be used for these.) [b]Dragon Link/Widget:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70914831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709149/70914831_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Which apple?:[/b] I can't decide, so I will trust your judgement [b]Extra:[/b] Leaf [b]Other:[/b] Thank you! [b]Payment Type:[/b] Bulk Buy
@Mandragorum
(Only the first field is mandatory. I will pick what fits your dragon to my best judgement if fields are left unfilled. The colors of your dragon will be used for these.)
Dragon Link/Widget: 70914831_350.png
Which apple?: I can't decide, so I will trust your judgement
Extra: Leaf
Other: Thank you!
Payment Type: Bulk Buy
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
QOTD: I love Christmas time for the family aspect but Halloween is my favorite holiday even tho its not really a big family holiday. I love horror stories and the spooky vibes, the whole month of October is so much fun.
QOTD: I love Christmas time for the family aspect but Halloween is my favorite holiday even tho its not really a big family holiday. I love horror stories and the spooky vibes, the whole month of October is so much fun.
fXjdRL8.png
@Juxta13 Halloween is my favorite holiday. I've always loved spooky things, and being able to wear costumes and get candy are both awesome
@Juxta13 Halloween is my favorite holiday. I've always loved spooky things, and being able to wear costumes and get candy are both awesome
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
SUNDAY Excited to have my sketch order for Ecsmaseveth accepted! What will Klaus come up with .... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47942754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479428/47942754_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I think my favorite holiday really is Halloween. Not for any trick-or-treating haul, but for the fun of decorating with a slightly macabre twist, carving jack o'lanterns (always!) and being able to dress up in costumes with total nonchalance. I'm pretty prosaic where spirituality goes, but on that night I can well imagine the veil between the worlds thinning... It's deliciously spooky, and low pressure.
SUNDAY

Excited to have my sketch order for Ecsmaseveth accepted! What will Klaus come up with ....
47942754_350.png

I think my favorite holiday really is Halloween. Not for any trick-or-treating haul, but for the fun of decorating with a slightly macabre twist, carving jack o'lanterns (always!) and being able to dress up in costumes with total nonchalance. I'm pretty prosaic where spirituality goes, but on that night I can well imagine the veil between the worlds thinning... It's deliciously spooky, and low pressure.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Sunday's Quest: can't afford to buy a doodle atm, so I did a small piece of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78247131]Bleak[/url]! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/751229915629748294/1049125791998431303/Untitled1280_20221204195018.png[/img] Sunday's Question: My favorite holiday has to be Halloween, which is ironic because I can't eat candy bc health--I love it because it gives me an excuse to dress up & I LOVE the spooky vibes shafdhhlk
Sunday's Quest:
can't afford to buy a doodle atm, so I did a small piece of Bleak!
Untitled1280_20221204195018.png

Sunday's Question:
My favorite holiday has to be Halloween, which is ironic because I can't eat candy bc health--I love it because it gives me an excuse to dress up & I LOVE the spooky vibes shafdhhlk
49093309-b-Wk.gif p.s.: check out my hatchery (image coming soon)
[quote]Sunday's Question: There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?[/quote] I like Halloween best for the decorating and dressing up
Quote:
Sunday's Question: There are so many holidays that happen around this time of year! What is your favourite holiday (any time of year) and why?

I like Halloween best for the decorating and dressing up
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42