Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blue lagune hatchery 100th sale raffle!
1 2 3
Congratulations! I'll enter for Beach Side and Come by the River.
Congratulations! I'll enter for Beach Side and Come by the River.
Gbwcg3q.png1YB0OjO.png
gIjq5Q3.pngcEq7B1S.png
BNH15Ks.pngnWiQNX9.png
2VtxnMX.pngJ7D1quC.png
sQECp2x.pngBFVZRH3.png
wvz5N8O.png
Tysm for doing this :3 I'd love to enter for sea of dreams!
Tysm for doing this :3 I'd love to enter for sea of dreams!
.+*Wishlist*+.
Could I enter Come by the river and Drowned ghost? Your dragons are amazing! Good luck everybody
Could I enter Come by the river and Drowned ghost? Your dragons are amazing! Good luck everybody
Coral Barrier please! ^_^
Coral Barrier please! ^_^
HBHPzjf.pngi7AyPxa.png
LEpJMnn.png
Al1BEGR.png
gziv3Ja.png
5hF3FGk.png
SK9eeYM.png
R1dejfm.png
EXOycPX.pngvwPbvQA.png
Entering for Beach Side! Ty!
Entering for Beach Side! Ty!
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
Just started playing, but I really like the dragons you sell! Bought one (my current picture) the other day and I really like what you breed. Could I enter for Flashy Eels and Sea Glass?
Just started playing, but I really like the dragons you sell! Bought one (my current picture) the other day and I really like what you breed. Could I enter for Flashy Eels and Sea Glass?
1NvphvS.png tqGkHih.png 1mHo60x.png
NN9NPXA.png bhdEs05.png J7D1quC.png
kvgMwbs.png lAvpyOQ.png 5hF3FGk.png
Hello! May I be added to Sea Shore and Sea of Dreams? Thank you[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! May I be added to Sea Shore and Sea of Dreams? Thank you
83087341.png 89235974.png80289740.png 62977143.png 84201599.png
Congrats! Can I enter for Crepuscule and Sea glass, please? :D
Congrats! Can I enter for Crepuscule and Sea glass, please? :D
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
Congratulations on hitting one thousand dragons sold! May I please enter for the pairs Drowned Ghost and Sea Shore? Thank you!
Congratulations on hitting one thousand dragons sold! May I please enter for the pairs Drowned Ghost and Sea Shore? Thank you!
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
My apologies for the delay I had a really busy week but here are the results !

Trapped in the storm:
@Regxlia
I will dm you once I have hatched the pair

Crépuscule:
@MangoDeRainWonk
I have available Dergs from that pair you can choose from or simply wait for the next batch just send me a pm with your preference

Come by the river:
@RiverStar32
I have an available Derg from that pair you can choose from or simply wait for the next batch just send me a pm with your preference

Drowned ghost:
@OnyxThelazyOne

Deep light:
@MisaoMirror
I have available Dergs from that pair you can choose from or simply wait for the next batch just send me a pm with your preference

Seaglass:
@LittleGrayRam

Coral barrier:
@jedinikina
I have an available Derg from that pair you can choose from or simply wait for the next batch just send me a pm with your preference

Beach side:
@PeridotsFoot
I just hatched 4 from which you can choose from

Flashy eels:
@fisherboyman

Seashore:
@Fenniethefox

Sea of dreams:
@cookiecrumbles

The first G1 for:
@ModusMortis

The 2nd G1 for:
@recca8

And the last G1 for:
@LokiFire
My apologies for the delay I had a really busy week but here are the results !

Trapped in the storm:
@Regxlia

Crépuscule:
@MangoDeRainWonk

Come by the river:
@RiverStar32

Drowned ghost:
@OnyxThelazyOne

Deep light:
@MisaoMirror

Seaglass:
@LittleGrayRam

Coral barrier:
@jedinikina

Beach side:
@PeridotsFoot
I just hatched 4 from which you can choose from

Flashy eels:
@fisherboyman

Seashore:
@Fenniethefox

Sea of dreams:
@cookiecrumbles

The first G1 for:
@ModusMortis

The 2nd G1 for:
@recca8

And the last G1 for:
@LokiFire
gGBA59K.png
1 2 3