Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] OOFR RBC 2022 [Round 11 Pg30]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31
thank you! congrats to all winners [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 1. Lamb in Wolf's Clothing 2. The first style 3. I Melt With You 4. On The Ground 5. RNG TAKE THE WHEEL 6. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad 7. Fallen Leaves 8. Do you believe in Magic?
thank you! congrats to all winners

1. Lamb in Wolf's Clothing
2. The first style
3. I Melt With You
4. On The Ground
5. RNG TAKE THE WHEEL
6. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
7. Fallen Leaves
8. Do you believe in Magic?
J9i6dgk.png
Woo! Thank you so much! And frankly, this is the best raffle theme ever. Obelisks for all. There's no wrong prize.

1. Heads Will Roll
2. Coatl Noises
3. All The Feathers
Woo! Thank you so much! And frankly, this is the best raffle theme ever. Obelisks for all. There's no wrong prize.

1. Heads Will Roll
2. Coatl Noises
3. All The Feathers
@Dracowolf wow, didn't expect to win!

1. Why The Long Face
2. Do You Like My Pearl?
3. Tiny Rage
4. Doggy Paddle
5. I Melt With You
6. Random Scry
7. Cat Came Back
8. Aerial Abstracts
9. Nereus
@Dracowolf wow, didn't expect to win!

1. Why The Long Face
2. Do You Like My Pearl?
3. Tiny Rage
4. Doggy Paddle
5. I Melt With You
6. Random Scry
7. Cat Came Back
8. Aerial Abstracts
9. Nereus
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
@Rifter

Don't forget to also let me know what your pick of the skins are from the top prizes, you got 2nd on the top levels, Henry gets first pick from the 3 skins there but you get second pick (They chose On The Ground)
@Rifter

Don't forget to also let me know what your pick of the skins are from the top prizes, you got 2nd on the top levels, Henry gets first pick from the 3 skins there but you get second pick (They chose On The Ground)
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf oh I'm so sorry! i totally missed that. for my levels prize pick I choose corpsebloom. thank you for the reminder! [emoji=rose size=1]
@Dracowolf oh I'm so sorry! i totally missed that. for my levels prize pick I choose corpsebloom. thank you for the reminder!
J9i6dgk.png
1. Corpsebloom
2. The first style
3. Coatl Noises
4. Tiny Rage
5. Pinball Wizard
6. Undertide Frenzy
7. RNG TAKE THE WHEEL
8. Blinding Light
9. Water Buddies
10. Random Scry

nice :3 thanks for the great raffle!
1. Corpsebloom
2. The first style
3. Coatl Noises
4. Tiny Rage
5. Pinball Wizard
6. Undertide Frenzy
7. RNG TAKE THE WHEEL
8. Blinding Light
9. Water Buddies
10. Random Scry

nice :3 thanks for the great raffle!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Round 2
Prizes Start Here

1. @Fumarate (2nd Ping)
2. @Ceenbee
3. @Spinosaur
4. @Jotunn
5. @Mirna
6. @Aredshroom
7. @Arwen
8. @Rthrax
9. @Jaypaw
10. @Dessy
11. @Outlook

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you do not respond before the 24 hours are up, you're welcome to post your list anyways, provided that the next round post/next round reserve post has not gone up yet. You'll receive your prize so long as it is posted before then.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery! In fact expect a while, I'm in PM jail. If we don't get this sorted within the next day or 2 where I'm not constantly being put in jail we'll switch to CRs.

Peanut Gallery For All The Rounds (I say that very lovingly):
@PeridotsFoot, @treesapperson, @firewatch1564, @DaraHessesh, @IamNoHere, @flamesky, @Greywaren, @KittyAoba, @Iggxrisu, @Lupik, @ThousandSunny, @clowning, @BunnySox, @Median, @Ajgreelyfan3, @KeikoKat, @LegolianM, @RoyalRed, @LaziestSpark, @kirathekat, @Catwyrm, @distortedgenesis, @Meadbhb
Round 2
Prizes Start Here

1. @Fumarate (2nd Ping)
2. @Ceenbee
3. @Spinosaur
4. @Jotunn
5. @Mirna
6. @Aredshroom
7. @Arwen
8. @Rthrax
9. @Jaypaw
10. @Dessy
11. @Outlook

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #1 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you do not respond before the 24 hours are up, you're welcome to post your list anyways, provided that the next round post/next round reserve post has not gone up yet. You'll receive your prize so long as it is posted before then.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery! In fact expect a while, I'm in PM jail. If we don't get this sorted within the next day or 2 where I'm not constantly being put in jail we'll switch to CRs.

Peanut Gallery For All The Rounds (I say that very lovingly):
@PeridotsFoot, @treesapperson, @firewatch1564, @DaraHessesh, @IamNoHere, @flamesky, @Greywaren, @KittyAoba, @Iggxrisu, @Lupik, @ThousandSunny, @clowning, @BunnySox, @Median, @Ajgreelyfan3, @KeikoKat, @LegolianM, @RoyalRed, @LaziestSpark, @kirathekat, @Catwyrm, @distortedgenesis, @Meadbhb
arOGchX.png
@Royalred

This is a reminder you had 2nd most 1t adult dragons. I need to know which skin you want. Bugcrimes chose corpsebloom so your choices are:
or
@Royalred

This is a reminder you had 2nd most 1t adult dragons. I need to know which skin you want. Bugcrimes chose corpsebloom so your choices are:
or
arOGchX.png
1. Obliteration Over Mercy
2. Pinball Wizard
3. On The Ground
4. Water Buddies

Thank you!
1. Obliteration Over Mercy
2. Pinball Wizard
3. On The Ground
4. Water Buddies

Thank you!
UwPE0Qp.png
AUGH sorry, I wanted to post my list right away but put it off due to indecisiveness...

Since I'm winner #1 this round, does this grant me one prize choice instead of six like before?

1. They're Completely Safe

Do let me know of any incorrectness!
AUGH sorry, I wanted to post my list right away but put it off due to indecisiveness...

Since I'm winner #1 this round, does this grant me one prize choice instead of six like before?

1. They're Completely Safe

Do let me know of any incorrectness!
OGk6x.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31