Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spooky Mass Hatch/Giveaway 170+ hatched!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aDR3O6z.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6RGpk31.gif[/img][/center] Welcome to my Mass Hatch & Giveaway! This was originally planned to be done in celebration of completing my bestiary, but since it’s taking quite a while to entice a Cog Frog buyer into selling I decided to go through with it anyway. [b]If I find a Cog Frog buyer before the hatch commences, I will hatch however many eggs I’m currently holding-- up to two stacks of 99.[/b] No, I do not have the lair space ready… [emoji=skull size=1] [color=red][b]Edit: [/b][/color] I BOUGHT THE COG FROG -- I only had 99 eggs though, so I'm gonna stock up a bit more before the hatch! Will have a final # ASAP. The Hatch is scheduled for Halloween to give the cuties a fun and spoopy birthday. Also, what's spookier than wasting up to ~40kg and getting nothing good? [emoji=guardian scared size=1] [b] Date:[/b] October 31st, 2022 (probably starting around 7am FR time, sorry it's so early but it's gonna take me a while to hatch them all!) [b]Eggs:[/b] 150 nocturne eggs [b]Desires: [/b]I want to find replacements for Precious and Sprocket in my first lair tab. I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet though. Also looking for pri/sec dragons in blue and purple with pink or various tri's for my star/stri/soap obsession. [b]Procedure:[/b] As they hatch, any decent ones will be sorted away to be dealt with later. All fodder hatches (combos that will never work in my humble opinion) will be given away randomly in this thread to be kept, sold, exalted, etc. You just need to post anything-- an emote, a scry, conversation, "Happy Halloween", whatever! Just need to know you're here. <3 If I hatch a weird combo you're searching for just ping me and you'll probably get it, unless I want it. XD [b]Ping List:[/b] If anyone would like to watch and be around for the freebies, you can ask to be pinged once I start! -- Thanks for stopping by. :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6RGpk31.gif[/img] [/center]
aDR3O6z.png

6RGpk31.gif

Welcome to my Mass Hatch & Giveaway! This was originally planned to be done in celebration of completing my bestiary, but since it’s taking quite a while to entice a Cog Frog buyer into selling I decided to go through with it anyway. If I find a Cog Frog buyer before the hatch commences, I will hatch however many eggs I’m currently holding-- up to two stacks of 99. No, I do not have the lair space ready…

Edit: I BOUGHT THE COG FROG -- I only had 99 eggs though, so I'm gonna stock up a bit more before the hatch! Will have a final # ASAP.

The Hatch is scheduled for Halloween to give the cuties a fun and spoopy birthday. Also, what's spookier than wasting up to ~40kg and getting nothing good?

Date:
October 31st, 2022 (probably starting around 7am FR time, sorry it's so early but it's gonna take me a while to hatch them all!)
Eggs: 150 nocturne eggs
Desires: I want to find replacements for Precious and Sprocket in my first lair tab. I'm not sure what I'm looking for yet though. Also looking for pri/sec dragons in blue and purple with pink or various tri's for my star/stri/soap obsession.
Procedure: As they hatch, any decent ones will be sorted away to be dealt with later. All fodder hatches (combos that will never work in my humble opinion) will be given away randomly in this thread to be kept, sold, exalted, etc. You just need to post anything-- an emote, a scry, conversation, "Happy Halloween", whatever! Just need to know you're here. <3 If I hatch a weird combo you're searching for just ping me and you'll probably get it, unless I want it. XD

Ping List: If anyone would like to watch and be around for the freebies, you can ask to be pinged once I start!

--

Thanks for stopping by. :)
6RGpk31.gif
[Open for ping list signups]

@/Snowcat11 @/hawketh @/Goldensong @/frogfrog @/MegaraFrostalon @/Omiii @/Megafauna @/Kaminome @/entykk @/Densho @/eudaemonia @/Self @/Mythariah @/lamsweete @/kwozmotis @/Cleverest @/Vonderling @/Schellis @/TheInsaneSpooky @/Silexiunno @/Torm @/CallumsCove @/FleshCanvas @/treesapperson @/SleepyTiefling @/catracylsm @/AWB @/QueenNewt @/TheSorcerer17 @/SpiritsoftheSun @/Olliver @/FableTheWolf @/NannaLi @/Doozie @/SairentoTsuki @/Solstices @/Wyvns @/steamedclovers @/COparade @/RiverStar32 @/Prevalence @/XRoaraX @/overtherebear @/HauntedHollows @/Springaling406 @/InevitablyWierd @/Saintlucky @/End0scrypt @/VermilionVasili @/Lyrus @/Magmoor @/Vwooop @/Tygone @/SinTriangle @/MangoDeRainWonk @/OpheliaStar @/Silvgon @/LokiFire @/seethingLloron @/MaskedMessenger @/Regxlia
[Open for ping list signups]

@/Snowcat11 @/hawketh @/Goldensong @/frogfrog @/MegaraFrostalon @/Omiii @/Megafauna @/Kaminome @/entykk @/Densho @/eudaemonia @/Self @/Mythariah @/lamsweete @/kwozmotis @/Cleverest @/Vonderling @/Schellis @/TheInsaneSpooky @/Silexiunno @/Torm @/CallumsCove @/FleshCanvas @/treesapperson @/SleepyTiefling @/catracylsm @/AWB @/QueenNewt @/TheSorcerer17 @/SpiritsoftheSun @/Olliver @/FableTheWolf @/NannaLi @/Doozie @/SairentoTsuki @/Solstices @/Wyvns @/steamedclovers @/COparade @/RiverStar32 @/Prevalence @/XRoaraX @/overtherebear @/HauntedHollows @/Springaling406 @/InevitablyWierd @/Saintlucky @/End0scrypt @/VermilionVasili @/Lyrus @/Magmoor @/Vwooop @/Tygone @/SinTriangle @/MangoDeRainWonk @/OpheliaStar @/Silvgon @/LokiFire @/seethingLloron @/MaskedMessenger @/Regxlia
This sounds interesting, and I wish you the best of luck! Would you add me to the pinglist as well? Thanks!
This sounds interesting, and I wish you the best of luck! Would you add me to the pinglist as well? Thanks!
34b0ac572fe2964030b619c6fa767c27062fe549.pngLwpsqYS.png1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
Id absolutely be down to grab some funky looking fodder, please put me down!
Id absolutely be down to grab some funky looking fodder, please put me down!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Can you add me to the pinglist please? Would be neat to have some Halloween g1s when the time comes ^^
Can you add me to the pinglist please? Would be neat to have some Halloween g1s when the time comes ^^
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
Thanks all! I will update the ping list in the morning (omg it's so hard to do forums on my phone haha). I appreciate the interest <3
Thanks all! I will update the ping list in the morning (omg it's so hard to do forums on my phone haha). I appreciate the interest <3
please put me down for the pinglist! i'd love to see the little hatchlings :)
please put me down for the pinglist! i'd love to see the little hatchlings :)
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
Updated <33
Updated <33
I would love to be pinged when the hatching begins!
I would love to be pinged when the hatching begins!
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
YESSS SPOOKY SEASON, my favourite holiday. Happy Spooks! What will you and your toddler dress up as?

I would also like a ping (: (as if I need more projects)
YESSS SPOOKY SEASON, my favourite holiday. Happy Spooks! What will you and your toddler dress up as?

I would also like a ping (: (as if I need more projects)
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31