Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 247 248
[center] A loud, whirring noise sounded out in the Bounty Board, before the target appeared, wrapped in what looked to be… floating bits of binary? And with a folded note stuck to its head. When unravelled (and wow, is it [i]long[/i]), it reads, in quick, sharp and harried strokes: [i]HI ITS BAKURA HERE SOZ FOR THE SOUND (I THINK) if youre reading this wiout seeing me thats fine im still alive and will be back to claim my prize. this is just a thing that knda happens if ur also seein some weird n thats also fine u can touchit doesn’t hurt anyway idk how longits been BUT heres your artget it took me solong to capture it istg like srsly!! its a mischifous little [s]piece of[/s] data n u shld keep a better eye on it nextime. ig et why it could break out tho annoying ok onto the actual repo i voiced this mightbe errors but hopefully not![/i] [quote=Readable Version With Punctuation and Missing Words] **underlined words means it’s been stricken out in the original** Hi it’s Bakura here, sorry for the sound (I think) If you’re reading this without seeing me, that’s fine, I’m still alive and will be back to claim my prize. This is just a thing that kinda happens. If you’re also seeing some weird numbers, that’s also fine, you can touch it, it doesn’t hurt. Anyway, I don’t know how long it’s been, but here’s your target. It took me so long to capture it, I swear to gods. Like, seriously! It’s a mischievous little [u]piece of[/u] data and you should keep a better eye on it next time. I get why it could break out though, it’s annoying. Okay, onto the actual report. I voiced this, so there might be errors, but hopefully not! [/quote] A tape dropped from the letter as soon as it was fully read. When played, the report sounded out. [rule] [size=4][b]Actual Report[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67310369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/673104/67310369.png[/img][/url] [i]…wrote too much maybe?[/i] (CRACKLE) …llo? Hello? This thing working? Good, okay! Hi, Bakura here, caught the target and heading back now! Excuse the noises; that’s the target. It might try to scramble the information here, but hopefully the traps I’ve laid will stop it! So, first of all, it was pretty hard to find it! It ran on some [i]large[/i]-scale systems, and without any trails of it to work from, it was…. very hard. But I did find it! I don’t know how long it took — don’t know how long [i]any[/i] of this took, actually, time’s a bit hard to tell…… Anyway, brute forced my way into its mainframe first of all. Or, uh, I guess I tried to, but it found me out midway and attacked me. Luckily, I’m a virus, and every system [i]will[/i] have a hole or two in it. In this case, there was a bit of self-updating code that had a tiny loophole in it, so I simply abused that loophole, and— (LOTS OF CRACKLING AND BEEPING SOUNDS HERE) —on? This back on? Great. Whew. Ugh, I’ll have to repeat myself again. Where did I left off, lemme check… right! Okay! So I abused that loophole and forced my way in. Planted some red herrings to keep it distracted and began messing with its code. A lot of it was self-updating, so it was a bit of a struggle. In the end, I mostly just converted a HUGE part of its necessary inputs into simple binary, let it overflow, and took control over the ship while it tried to fix everything up. Left some unnecessary code to clog up space too. It was easy to control it to steer to a location where I could tie it up safely and lock some of its commands. Bit harder to stop it from doing a lot of the things it did without, er, making irreversible errors. But I did manage it, so it should be fine! Apologies in advance for the scorch-like dent marks, haha… not from explosives at all! Oh, and err… let’s just say I might disappear for a while? When this is delivered? I’ll definitely come back though; left a trail to follow and all. Hopefully these guys allow me to claim it when I come back…… (RECORDING ENDS HERE) [rule]
A loud, whirring noise sounded out in the Bounty Board, before the target appeared, wrapped in what looked to be… floating bits of binary? And with a folded note stuck to its head. When unravelled (and wow, is it long), it reads, in quick, sharp and harried strokes:

HI ITS BAKURA HERE SOZ FOR THE SOUND (I THINK)
if youre reading this wiout seeing me thats fine im still alive and will be back to claim my prize. this is just a thing that knda happens if ur also seein some weird n thats also fine u can touchit doesn’t hurt

anyway idk how longits been BUT heres your artget

it took me solong to capture it istg like srsly!! its a mischifous little piece of data n u shld keep a better eye on it nextime. ig et why it could break out tho annoying

ok onto the actual repo i voiced this mightbe errors but hopefully not!

Readable Version With Punctuation and Missing Words wrote:
**underlined words means it’s been stricken out in the original**
Hi it’s Bakura here, sorry for the sound (I think)
If you’re reading this without seeing me, that’s fine, I’m still alive and will be back to claim my prize. This is just a thing that kinda happens. If you’re also seeing some weird numbers, that’s also fine, you can touch it, it doesn’t hurt.

Anyway, I don’t know how long it’s been, but here’s your target.

It took me so long to capture it, I swear to gods. Like, seriously! It’s a mischievous little piece of data and you should keep a better eye on it next time. I get why it could break out though, it’s annoying.

Okay, onto the actual report. I voiced this, so there might be errors, but hopefully not!

A tape dropped from the letter as soon as it was fully read. When played, the report sounded out.
Actual Report

67310369.png
…wrote too much maybe?

(CRACKLE) …llo? Hello? This thing working? Good, okay! Hi, Bakura here, caught the target and heading back now! Excuse the noises; that’s the target. It might try to scramble the information here, but hopefully the traps I’ve laid will stop it!

So, first of all, it was pretty hard to find it! It ran on some large-scale systems, and without any trails of it to work from, it was…. very hard. But I did find it! I don’t know how long it took — don’t know how long any of this took, actually, time’s a bit hard to tell……

Anyway, brute forced my way into its mainframe first of all. Or, uh, I guess I tried to, but it found me out midway and attacked me. Luckily, I’m a virus, and every system will have a hole or two in it. In this case, there was a bit of self-updating code that had a tiny loophole in it, so I simply abused that loophole, and—

(LOTS OF CRACKLING AND BEEPING SOUNDS HERE)

—on? This back on? Great. Whew. Ugh, I’ll have to repeat myself again. Where did I left off, lemme check… right! Okay! So I abused that loophole and forced my way in. Planted some red herrings to keep it distracted and began messing with its code. A lot of it was self-updating, so it was a bit of a struggle. In the end, I mostly just converted a HUGE part of its necessary inputs into simple binary, let it overflow, and took control over the ship while it tried to fix everything up. Left some unnecessary code to clog up space too.

It was easy to control it to steer to a location where I could tie it up safely and lock some of its commands. Bit harder to stop it from doing a lot of the things it did without, er, making irreversible errors. But I did manage it, so it should be fine! Apologies in advance for the scorch-like dent marks, haha… not from explosives at all!

Oh, and err… let’s just say I might disappear for a while? When this is delivered? I’ll definitely come back though; left a trail to follow and all. Hopefully these guys allow me to claim it when I come back……

(RECORDING ENDS HERE)
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @imginate Honestly, Ria should just be thankful there wasn't a mess to clean up this time. Well, at least not a slimy wet smelly disgusting mess anyway... He'd definitely need to get some technicians in here pronto... Despite what that note said, he wasn't about to stick his limbs anywhere near that flickering abomination. Speaking of which, he'd probably have to get everything even remotely electronic scrubbed just to be on the safe side... "Can I get some Technicians to the Bounty Board, please? We've got a contained but very real threat on deck." There was a brief pause before Ria clicked on the speaker again. "Shopkeepers be advised that Bakura is to be awarded a reward on return. Current location is unknown but hunter is presumed alive and well. Estimated time of arrive is unknown."[/center]
56641299p.png

@imginate

Honestly, Ria should just be thankful there wasn't a mess to clean up this time. Well, at least not a slimy wet smelly disgusting mess anyway... He'd definitely need to get some technicians in here pronto... Despite what that note said, he wasn't about to stick his limbs anywhere near that flickering abomination.

Speaking of which, he'd probably have to get everything even remotely electronic scrubbed just to be on the safe side...

"Can I get some Technicians to the Bounty Board, please? We've got a contained but very real threat on deck." There was a brief pause before Ria clicked on the speaker again. "Shopkeepers be advised that Bakura is to be awarded a reward on return. Current location is unknown but hunter is presumed alive and well. Estimated time of arrive is unknown."
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49368940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/493690/49368940_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "A fine ship indeed, swift and mighty it is true. She led us a merry chase, through the darkest depths of the Mire Nebula. I do not boast, that this was her downfall, for that is my territory and I know it well. None escape my grasp once they pass those borders. Green may be the terrain and green this ship, but I lurk in the shadows there and see all that pass. We had a dance, this ship and I, and respect was earned by each. Tempting as it was to take the vessel and bring it to our home berth, the docking bays be already nearly full. Thus I seek only to claim her figurehead, a green and worthy prize for the clan, that we may hold it in a place of pride, to honor this fine opponent." (Amanita wishes to claim a Naturalist Adornments, if available, or a Leafy Gladeboughs if not, please!)
49368940_350.png

"A fine ship indeed, swift and mighty it is true. She led us a merry chase, through the darkest depths of the Mire Nebula. I do not boast, that this was her downfall, for that is my territory and I know it well. None escape my grasp once they pass those borders.

Green may be the terrain and green this ship, but I lurk in the shadows there and see all that pass. We had a dance, this ship and I, and respect was earned by each.

Tempting as it was to take the vessel and bring it to our home berth, the docking bays be already nearly full. Thus I seek only to claim her figurehead, a green and worthy prize for the clan, that we may hold it in a place of pride, to honor this fine opponent."

(Amanita wishes to claim a Naturalist Adornments, if available, or a Leafy Gladeboughs if not, please!)
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/677214/67721342p.png[/img] @Doozie "That's quite the tale." White irises sweep across the room as Voidling wanders into the Bounty Board. "And one certainty deserving of a prize. You'll have your reward. I'll see to it personally. " Giving the Hunter a polite bow, the masked man turned his attention across the desk. "As for you, Ria, I came because you announced one of your hunters might have brought in something...?" His eyes briefly fixated on the binary mess. "Oh, I can certainty help with that but it's not exactly what I was hoping for. Let me grab the crew and we'll get this thing out of your hair so you can go back to operating like normal."[/center]
67721342p.png

@Doozie

"That's quite the tale." White irises sweep across the room as Voidling wanders into the Bounty Board. "And one certainty deserving of a prize. You'll have your reward. I'll see to it personally. " Giving the Hunter a polite bow, the masked man turned his attention across the desk.

"As for you, Ria, I came because you announced one of your hunters might have brought in something...?" His eyes briefly fixated on the binary mess. "Oh, I can certainty help with that but it's not exactly what I was hoping for. Let me grab the crew and we'll get this thing out of your hair so you can go back to operating like normal."

Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80111862][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/801119/80111862.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]An abnormally small and partially robotic bogsneak approaches the counter, an enthusiastic grin on their face. They'd caught wind of a new place for them to flex their bounty-hunting abilities, so of [i]course[/i] they couldn't pass this opportunity up. They knew it was meant to be the moment the broadcast came through their ship's speakers.[/center] [center]They leaned on the desk, tapping their claws on the counter.[/center] [center]" I've heard y'all are in the bounty business, right? I'm here to pick one up. Name's 053. "[/center]
80111862.png
An abnormally small and partially robotic bogsneak approaches the counter, an enthusiastic grin on their face. They'd caught wind of a new place for them to flex their bounty-hunting abilities, so of course they couldn't pass this opportunity up. They knew it was meant to be the moment the broadcast came through their ship's speakers.
They leaned on the desk, tapping their claws on the counter.
" I've heard y'all are in the bounty business, right? I'm here to pick one up. Name's 053. "
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @nothingtown "Your request has been acknowledged! Would you kindly put your hand on the scanner [url=https://www.random.org/]Here[/url]? Parameters should be set to 1--185. When you're done, please read me the number." Handing over the scanner, Ria gave the other a curt nod before settling back into other duties. "053 is a nice name. Straight and to the point. I rather like it."[/center]
56641299p.png

@nothingtown

"Your request has been acknowledged! Would you kindly put your hand on the scanner Here? Parameters should be set to 1--185. When you're done, please read me the number."

Handing over the scanner, Ria gave the other a curt nod before settling back into other duties. "053 is a nice name. Straight and to the point. I rather like it."
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80111862][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/801119/80111862.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]The bogsneak placed their artificial hand on the scanner, pulling their shades down to squint at the number produced.[/center] [center]" Thanks, and it looks like I got 67. Man... Just two more and it would've been [i]really[/i] funny. "[/center] [center]053 snickered at their own joke, settling their shades back on their face. They seemed quite eager to hear what their bounty had to offer -- they loved a challenge.[/center]
80111862.png
The bogsneak placed their artificial hand on the scanner, pulling their shades down to squint at the number produced.
" Thanks, and it looks like I got 67. Man... Just two more and it would've been really funny. "
053 snickered at their own joke, settling their shades back on their face. They seemed quite eager to hear what their bounty had to offer -- they loved a challenge.
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @nothingtown Ria is no prude. He's been around Hunters long enough to know exactly what 053 was talking about. Head shaking, he rolls up a nearby piece of parchment before giving the blogspeak's hand a light tap. "None of that now. Only one kind of dirt is allowed in this room at any given time and I've already had bug guts in it today." Smoothing out the contract, he carefully slides it over the desk. "Besides, I think you'll find this job plenty 'funny' [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75211314][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/752114/75211314.png[/img][/url] "Acid skimmer with cloaking technology." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@nothingtown

Ria is no prude. He's been around Hunters long enough to know exactly what 053 was talking about. Head shaking, he rolls up a nearby piece of parchment before giving the blogspeak's hand a light tap. "None of that now. Only one kind of dirt is allowed in this room at any given time and I've already had bug guts in it today."

Smoothing out the contract, he carefully slides it over the desk. "Besides, I think you'll find this job plenty 'funny'

Quote:
75211314.png

"Acid skimmer with cloaking technology."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80111862][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/801119/80111862.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]They let out a barely stifled bark of laughter before taking the contract, reading it over and signing it. Seemed easy enough, although... For a bogsneak partially made of metal, seeing 'acid' wasn't too comforting -- that aside, they were still eager.[/center] [center]" Right, right. I'll have this to you ASAP. I've been [i]dying[/i] to stretch my wings! "[/center]
80111862.png
They let out a barely stifled bark of laughter before taking the contract, reading it over and signing it. Seemed easy enough, although... For a bogsneak partially made of metal, seeing 'acid' wasn't too comforting -- that aside, they were still eager.
" Right, right. I'll have this to you ASAP. I've been dying to stretch my wings! "
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55484627][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/554847/55484627_350.png[/img][/url] A glassy-eyed tundra steps up to the counter, waiting quietly to be attended to and to claim their bounty.[/center]
55484627_350.png

A glassy-eyed tundra steps up to the counter, waiting quietly to be attended to and to claim their bounty.
Always trading CS and FR for Eldemore!!!

Chicken Smoothie Account
Eldemore Account
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 247 248