Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 247 248
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Doozie "We're moving along quickly now. Very nice~! And yes, that is a very nice number. Here is your contract... Looks like you're starting off with a bang." [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58036277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/580363/58036277.png[/img][/url] "Wicked fast ship. Lacks heavy artillery. but when on green terrain can be almost impossible to spot." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@Doozie

"We're moving along quickly now. Very nice~! And yes, that is a very nice number. Here is your contract... Looks like you're starting off with a bang."
Quote:
58036277.png

"Wicked fast ship. Lacks heavy artillery. but when on green terrain can be almost impossible to spot."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination

Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img][/center] "Cunning huh. You never fail to disappoint, Ria. But refresh my memory. It's been so long since the last hunt. Who do I have to sweet-talk to get my hands on one of those relics?" (Is there a waiting time? Can we just a request an item in our next post?)
78918254p.png

"Cunning huh. You never fail to disappoint, Ria. But refresh my memory. It's been so long since the last hunt. Who do I have to sweet-talk to get my hands on one of those relics?"

(Is there a waiting time? Can we just a request an item in our next post?)
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @hawketh Vaguely, a clawed hand waves in the direction of the door as Ria settles in to finish up the remaining paperwork. "I assume you're taking about Voidling and his shop of oddities? The Crescent Vulture? He always has 'relics' for sale." [/center]
56641299p.png

@hawketh

Vaguely, a clawed hand waves in the direction of the door as Ria settles in to finish up the remaining paperwork. "I assume you're taking about Voidling and his shop of oddities? The Crescent Vulture? He always has 'relics' for sale."
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit

(just point of clarification - is it 150kt/g for everything or just the genes? And if I turn in a bounty, is there a waiting time or can I just go for it? Can I reserve a prize just for the duration I'm typing? XD)
@ColorfulCredit

(just point of clarification - is it 150kt/g for everything or just the genes? And if I turn in a bounty, is there a waiting time or can I just go for it? Can I reserve a prize just for the duration I'm typing? XD)
@hawketh

Oh, I'm sorry for any confusion! You pay absolutely nothing for any of the items you see. 150kt/g is just another reward in case people prefer that over items.
I typically have a 3 day waiting period between bounties to give users who like to type larger segments a chance to catch up..
As far as reservations go, that's a tricky one? I wanna say I'll give item priority to people who posted first. AKA going by post order?
But I do have multiples of most everything here.

If this is a point of contention, do let me know. This is my first time doing something like this.
@hawketh

Oh, I'm sorry for any confusion! You pay absolutely nothing for any of the items you see. 150kt/g is just another reward in case people prefer that over items.
I typically have a 3 day waiting period between bounties to give users who like to type larger segments a chance to catch up..
As far as reservations go, that's a tricky one? I wanna say I'll give item priority to people who posted first. AKA going by post order?
But I do have multiples of most everything here.

If this is a point of contention, do let me know. This is my first time doing something like this.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit (you're incredible, thank you! I'll get on a reply immediately.) [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img][/center] "Yeah. That ol' magpie. But don't tell him I said that or- actually do, he might think that's funny." And funny meant a little more in his pocket at the end of the day, assuming he could do the job. With one last assessing look, Fury gathered his target's datachip and everything else he'd be allowed to keep, stepped neatly around the wet space on the floor - freshly mopped now, not so briny, and that would be an improvement if you didn't think about where that mop had probably been. He stopped just before he had to raise his voice to be heard. "One [i]last[/i] thing - don't suppose you can offer a little "guidance" to a hard working hunter?"
@ColorfulCredit (you're incredible, thank you! I'll get on a reply immediately.)
78918254p.png

"Yeah. That ol' magpie. But don't tell him I said that or- actually do, he might think that's funny." And funny meant a little more in his pocket at the end of the day, assuming he could do the job.

With one last assessing look, Fury gathered his target's datachip and everything else he'd be allowed to keep, stepped neatly around the wet space on the floor - freshly mopped now, not so briny, and that would be an improvement if you didn't think about where that mop had probably been. He stopped just before he had to raise his voice to be heard.

"One last thing - don't suppose you can offer a little "guidance" to a hard working hunter?"
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/722503/72250275p.png[/img] @hawketh Ria opened his mouth only to be cut off by the jagged sound of metal on metal as a rather imposing figure shambled by the open doorway. It was apparently dragging something unwilling and noodly along behind it. "Look beyond your destination, Hunter. Don't get caught up in one place for too long." A slight breeze remains after they pass.[/center]
72250275p.png

@hawketh

Ria opened his mouth only to be cut off by the jagged sound of metal on metal as a rather imposing figure shambled by the open doorway. It was apparently dragging something unwilling and noodly along behind it.

"Look beyond your destination, Hunter. Don't get caught up in one place for too long."

A slight breeze remains after they pass.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80729633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807297/80729633_350.png[/img][/url] Sagittarius walked, or should I say, leaped, into the station. "Hi there!" She chirped cheerfully. "I want to get a bounty, monster? to hunt down please! My claws are itching to bring something back!" Sagittarius is here to claim a bounty! [so ps I just wanted to make sure I got it right :p our dragons rp to bring back a monster bounty (so basically wwe just reinact what our dragon did?), and then we can choose sth to take home? also is this open to numerous enters from the same player? tysm!]
@ColorfulCredit
80729633_350.png
Sagittarius walked, or should I say, leaped, into the station. "Hi there!" She chirped cheerfully. "I want to get a bounty, monster? to hunt down please! My claws are itching to bring something back!" Sagittarius is here to claim a bounty!

[so ps I just wanted to make sure I got it right :p our dragons rp to bring back a monster bounty (so basically wwe just reinact what our dragon did?), and then we can choose sth to take home? also is this open to numerous enters from the same player? tysm!]
1ZiJAkL.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @SnowF0x Startled by the sudden appearance, Ria nearly dropped the folder he'd been sorting through. "Oh, of course~! Pardon me, I was just tidying things up" "Your request has been acknowledged! Would you kindly put your hand on the scanner [url=https://www.random.org/]Here[/url]? Parameters should be set to 1--185. When you're done, please read me the number."[/center] [size=2]Yes, this entire thing is strictly RP based. You can use any format you'd like to submit your report. The Help Desk has a few suggestions if you don't wanna RP the entire adventure lol. Yes, but there is a time limit between bounties. Users need to wait 3 days before they can claim another bounty. [/size]
56641299p.png

@SnowF0x

Startled by the sudden appearance, Ria nearly dropped the folder he'd been sorting through. "Oh, of course~! Pardon me, I was just tidying things up"

"Your request has been acknowledged! Would you kindly put your hand on the scanner Here? Parameters should be set to 1--185. When you're done, please read me the number."

Yes, this entire thing is strictly RP based. You can use any format you'd like to submit your report. The Help Desk has a few suggestions if you don't wanna RP the entire adventure lol.
Yes, but there is a time limit between bounties. Users need to wait 3 days before they can claim another bounty.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img][/center] Cryptic and ominous - exactly how the GE ran. Fury found himself standing that much straighter, before he tipped the figure a shallow nod. The Warden was not to be trifled with. But he had work to do. Safely away from the hustle and bustle of the Bounty Board, Fury inclined his head, as if to adjust his collar and murmured, [i]"You got all of that?"[/i] And almost imperceptibly, one of the lights in the station's surveillance cameras winked on and off. ---------------- It went, in a word... Poorly. Like all powerful figures with a bounty on their head, the ambassador was prepared. In possession of a ship that was capable of warp jumping, which was difficult, and an army of handpicked mercenaries to act as their guards, which was vexing, but manageable. His ship's heat-seeking security bots were manageable were [i]trouble,[/i] and the Warden's advice came back in full force when Fury was hop-skip-and-jumping across a field covered by a 360 randomized laser-grid, but what really, genuinely sucked? They had a cat! And it [i]bit[/i] him! With a heavy thunk, a rattling, metal cage was dropped on Ria's desk. [item=Calico Cat] "Here." Fury said, a single word thoroughly soaked in venom. There was a bandage right across the bridge of his nose. "My [i]bounty."[/i] With a sniff for good measure. Oh right. "Yeah, the guy's on carbonite on deck. Gonna need someone to help bring him out, but I wasn't gonna leave this vicious beast, on my ship." He seemed more afraid of them, then they him. "Could someone please tell Voidling, I'd like a [item=Spellwrought Halo] for my grief?" [indent][b][TARGET: Aerborne Ambassador] Acquired.[/b][/indent]
@ColorfulCredit
78918254p.png

Cryptic and ominous - exactly how the GE ran. Fury found himself standing that much straighter, before he tipped the figure a shallow nod. The Warden was not to be trifled with.

But he had work to do.

Safely away from the hustle and bustle of the Bounty Board, Fury inclined his head, as if to adjust his collar and murmured, "You got all of that?"

And almost imperceptibly, one of the lights in the station's surveillance cameras winked on and off.

It went, in a word... Poorly.

Like all powerful figures with a bounty on their head, the ambassador was prepared. In possession of a ship that was capable of warp jumping, which was difficult, and an army of handpicked mercenaries to act as their guards, which was vexing, but manageable. His ship's heat-seeking security bots were manageable were trouble, and the Warden's advice came back in full force when Fury was hop-skip-and-jumping across a field covered by a 360 randomized laser-grid, but what really, genuinely sucked?

They had a cat!

And it bit him!

With a heavy thunk, a rattling, metal cage was dropped on Ria's desk.

Calico Cat

"Here." Fury said, a single word thoroughly soaked in venom. There was a bandage right across the bridge of his nose. "My bounty."

With a sniff for good measure.

Oh right.

"Yeah, the guy's on carbonite on deck. Gonna need someone to help bring him out, but I wasn't gonna leave this vicious beast, on my ship."

He seemed more afraid of them, then they him.

"Could someone please tell Voidling, I'd like a Spellwrought Halo for my grief?"
[TARGET: Aerborne Ambassador] Acquired.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 247 248