Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
up to here is updated to the best of my ability :)

I'm just waiting on @observergirl to confirm number choice :)
up to here is updated to the best of my ability :)

I'm just waiting on @observergirl to confirm number choice :)
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@crystalnight98 sending for 34
@crystalnight98 sending for 34
They/Them
sending for 2 ticket slots! 60 and 78 if theyre still available
sending for 2 ticket slots! 60 and 78 if theyre still available
19447.png ytkEBod.png
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
yUgY90m.png
Mesq6uj.png
KVEMIVA.png
All updated to here :)
All updated to here :)
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
[emoji=water rune size=1]
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@Crystalnight98, I'll take the last four! CR you now.
@Crystalnight98, I'll take the last four! CR you now.
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png

@lastghostling @elduwen @Sparce @Pipsqueak2413 @VanillaClouds @K4gryffindor @Mewk @Deramadus @Meadbhb @Kae13 @Noel1 @SpR1nG @Amscray @Hybridremmie @Interstellar6 @oldred100 @at1as @Goldensong @pegasus4240 @Hex @b0nk @RadiantAura @CainInstinct @observergirl @musicallyfree @Lansly @bredloaf @chinapiggy

Thank you all so much for participating! The long awaited winning ticket has been drawn finally and the lucky number turned out to be...
Ticket Number 17 Held by @B0nk!

I will send out the prize through cr shortly :)

If anyone is interested in participating in another raffle like this please mention so in comments here and I'll add you to the ping list :) I plan to do something like this with some of the other more expensive familiars as I awaken them.

@lastghostling @elduwen @Sparce @Pipsqueak2413 @VanillaClouds @K4gryffindor @Mewk @Deramadus @Meadbhb @Kae13 @Noel1 @SpR1nG @Amscray @Hybridremmie @Interstellar6 @oldred100 @at1as @Goldensong @pegasus4240 @Hex @b0nk @RadiantAura @CainInstinct @observergirl @musicallyfree @Lansly @bredloaf @chinapiggy

Thank you all so much for participating! The long awaited winning ticket has been drawn finally and the lucky number turned out to be...
Ticket Number 17 Held by @B0nk!

I will send out the prize through cr shortly :)

If anyone is interested in participating in another raffle like this please mention so in comments here and I'll add you to the ping list :) I plan to do something like this with some of the other more expensive familiars as I awaken them.
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
I'm interested in participating in another raffle like this, if that's possible! Thank you so much, congrats to the winner!
I'm interested in participating in another raffle like this, if that's possible! Thank you so much, congrats to the winner!
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
I’d love to be in another raffle like this! Thank you for hosting, and congrats to the winner!
I’d love to be in another raffle like this! Thank you for hosting, and congrats to the winner!
FR+3
Art Shop
UT F accent preorder
83211634.png Aether M Accent Pre-orders
Desert Winds & Frosted Magic

G1s, 7-digit imp, Palindromes & skins raffle!
Ah!! So close! Congrats to the winner! I would love to be pinged for something else like this :)
Ah!! So close! Congrats to the winner! I would love to be pinged for something else like this :)
ezgif-5-1b0ac6c45e.pngunknown.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11