Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Kywren
1. Automaton Action
2. Forgotten Construct
3. Ridgeback Pride
4. Lightning Storm
5. Level 25 Essentials
6. Level 25 Essentials : Electric Boogaloo
@Kywren
1. Automaton Action
2. Forgotten Construct
3. Ridgeback Pride
4. Lightning Storm
5. Level 25 Essentials
6. Level 25 Essentials : Electric Boogaloo
@Kywren
1. Lightning Storm
2. Fair Runner - Outfit Set
3. Level 25 Essentials
4. Level 25 Essentials: Electric Boogaloo
5. Shifting Expanse
6. Ashfall Waste
7. Tangled Wood
8. You Pick The Hatchling!
@Kywren
1. Lightning Storm
2. Fair Runner - Outfit Set
3. Level 25 Essentials
4. Level 25 Essentials: Electric Boogaloo
5. Shifting Expanse
6. Ashfall Waste
7. Tangled Wood
8. You Pick The Hatchling!
Easy access to my Stoat Tracker

Chronically slow typer (T-T)
@Kywren Thank you!

1. Level 25 Essentials
2. Level 25 Essentials: Electric Boogaloo
3. Scarred Wasteland
4. Ashfall Waste
5. Tangled Wood
6. Windswept Plateau
7. Viridian Labyrinth
8. Frigid Findings
9. Earthen Armor
@Kywren Thank you!

1. Level 25 Essentials
2. Level 25 Essentials: Electric Boogaloo
3. Scarred Wasteland
4. Ashfall Waste
5. Tangled Wood
6. Windswept Plateau
7. Viridian Labyrinth
8. Frigid Findings
9. Earthen Armor
Oh, thank you!
1. Lucky Stones
2. Scarred Wasteland
3. Tangled wood
4. Ashfall Waste
Oh, thank you!
1. Lucky Stones
2. Scarred Wasteland
3. Tangled wood
4. Ashfall Waste
I draw n stuff! Can do commissions for FR currency
k9tvQra.png
Awesome! Congratulations @meadbhb

As you may already be aware, the free color prize allows you to choose any base from the pet rock cafe to be recolored to your choosing. You can find the thread here to see your options: Pet Rock Cafe Bases

You can choose any size adopt, plus you can choose one of three additional effects: wind, lightning or glowing lantern. If you'd rather not have an effect that is completely up to you.

You can have the adopt colored based off a dragon, pet, animal or anything really. Just let me know your ideas when you are ready. :D
Awesome! Congratulations @meadbhb

As you may already be aware, the free color prize allows you to choose any base from the pet rock cafe to be recolored to your choosing. You can find the thread here to see your options: Pet Rock Cafe Bases

You can choose any size adopt, plus you can choose one of three additional effects: wind, lightning or glowing lantern. If you'd rather not have an effect that is completely up to you.

You can have the adopt colored based off a dragon, pet, animal or anything really. Just let me know your ideas when you are ready. :D
CK1QM1M.png94140173.png94140174.png93704181.png93966277.png45872.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858012832074170449/988500326606848020/tcc_banner_idea_oof.png[/img] [center][size=4]Winner pool #11! We're very close to the end! [/size][/center] ----- [center][b]Let's get a refresh on the rules:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]The winners have been chosen via RNG and the [url=https://youtu.be/vrZ6s57DfJ0]video of the choosing can be viewed here[/url]. [*]Winners will ping @Kywren with their prize choices [*]Please list the same amount of prizes as your place on the list. For example, if you are first, only list one prize. If you are 5th, list five prizes. [*]Winners have [b]48 hours[/b] to respond with their prize choices (so, this run needs to be in by [b]September 17th 23:59 FRT[/b]) [*]If you fail to respond in 48 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing. If you fail to respond again, you will be dropped. [center] 1. @accal1a 2. @karneol 3. @steelandsparks 4. @lerawrs 5. @0birdmasta0 6. @kunacottontail 7. @darkangelsblood1 8. @plagues 9. @clearbright [/center] The below people did not respond to the previous prize selection, and have been moved to the bottom of this round. If you do not respond in this selection, you will not be getting a prize. [center] 10. @voxvar 11. @aurustaurs 12. @neriumoleander [/center] [quote=Spectator's Pinglist - Ask to be added] @Catwyrm @IamNoHere @Ideamutt @Fiain @DuskofDawn12 @Kreideprintz @Bailijay @Spinosaur @Meadbhb [/quote]
tcc_banner_idea_oof.png
Winner pool #11! We're very close to the end!

Let's get a refresh on the rules:
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren thank you! [emoji=snapper star size=1] 1. Level 25 Essentials: Electric Boogaloo 2. Metallic Memories 3. Ashfall Waste 4. Forgotten Construct 5. Lightning Luck 6. Frigid Findings 7. Shifting Expanse 8. Omaira
@Kywren thank you!

1. Level 25 Essentials: Electric Boogaloo
2. Metallic Memories
3. Ashfall Waste
4. Forgotten Construct
5. Lightning Luck
6. Frigid Findings
7. Shifting Expanse
8. Omaira
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@Kywren Thank youuu!
1.Level 25 Essentials: Electric Boogaloo
2.Shifting Expanse
3.Southern Icefield
4.Frigid Findings
@Kywren Thank youuu!
1.Level 25 Essentials: Electric Boogaloo
2.Shifting Expanse
3.Southern Icefield
4.Frigid Findings
@kywren wow I forgot about this raffle.
1. Southern Icefield
2. Granite gatherings
3. Sweet Tooth Booth
4. Ashfall Waste
5. Earthen Armor
@kywren wow I forgot about this raffle.
1. Southern Icefield
2. Granite gatherings
3. Sweet Tooth Booth
4. Ashfall Waste
5. Earthen Armor
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
@Kywren thank you!! tbh I thought this already ended haha I was very surprised by the ping!

1. Windswept Plateau
2. Viridian Labyrinth
3. Ridgeback Pride
@Kywren thank you!! tbh I thought this already ended haha I was very surprised by the ping!

1. Windswept Plateau
2. Viridian Labyrinth
3. Ridgeback Pride

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35