Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
About to send a bunch of dragons you guys' way; you better watch out! [emoji=imperial winking size=2] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/20173c00ce1fd4bb2d6fa440ab2d02ab/e69f3e3bd2be888d-c5/s400x600/87d7a2f5bc17d2bb84ab1f67bf0b76e0eeb1b523.gif[/img]
About to send a bunch of dragons you guys' way; you better watch out!

87d7a2f5bc17d2bb84ab1f67bf0b76e0eeb1b523.gif
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/X7g6WqC.png[/img]
X7g6WqC.png
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@comicsans - So sorry, I sent all of em before seeing I wiped you out of gems [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1] Please take your time getting to them!!
@comicsans - So sorry, I sent all of em before seeing I wiped you out of gems Please take your time getting to them!!
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Comfrey
No worries! I didn't realize that I'd go through those gems that fast LOL, I would've gotten more if I knew they'd be such a popular option!

Thanks for supporting Lightning! :D
@Comfrey
No worries! I didn't realize that I'd go through those gems that fast LOL, I would've gotten more if I knew they'd be such a popular option!

Thanks for supporting Lightning! :D
@ThesFireflies
Sending you 23 dragons, each level 7 and with one bonus (either Obelisk or Iridescent gene).

EDIT: Cancelled.
@ThesFireflies
Sending you 23 dragons, each level 7 and with one bonus (either Obelisk or Iridescent gene).

EDIT: Cancelled.
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
Mark, will send fodder soon!
Mark, will send fodder soon!
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
@NightmareGiraffe
Sending you 23 dragons, each level 7, each with a single bonus (either breed or gene).
@NightmareGiraffe
Sending you 23 dragons, each level 7, each with a single bonus (either breed or gene).
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
First time participating in a dom. Sending some dragons!!! Glad it's for my old flight.
First time participating in a dom. Sending some dragons!!! Glad it's for my old flight.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
PRICE CHANGE

Hello! I apologize for any inconvenience, however we realized our ratio for gem prices was really inaccurate as to the current rate of exchange. As such, the prices we will be offering for gems will be lowering a bit. I will update the main sheet and forum, but I wanted to make sure you guys knew as well!!

Thank you so much for your support thus far, and we hope you enjoy the rest of this fest push and TCC next week!!

@79448215 @agareia @aikka @anakidadragalaxy @anjoulas @apology @avene @axe @bakugames @beskad @bigfriedegg @birdsofwax @brevityis @celticfox @celticowl @cnidocyte @colieflower @comfrey @congxiaolu @crobbin @cymothoe @dandelionfires @darkangelsblood1 @dessy @dimoio @disillusionist @dititania @druddigon @emmebearpaw @erlkonig @fantasticfox @felinething @fiain @fieryblood @forcedcoma @frankie @frfr @frfrfr @frostlightles @ganondorf @ghostchateau @gremlinslug @hannibalhectic @hawketh @heartsofiron @helixstorm @hiii @iamnohere @ideamutt @jeevas @jelllitan @kaynara @kodak @kotiss @kreideprintz @laetificat @lansly @lerawrs @lomon @lunetaria @mirna @moonlitcacti @mousieamelia @nefariousking @nelsothy @nihilis @novastellaris @nukinit @ogbarbari @persteph @phantasidreamin @phenri @piko @plushstiel @polarbear @punkpinkpower @pyno @quinn7487 @redpyrthing @rexd999 @rifter @sadistic @sairentotsuki @samelf @simfeetunder @simplyspoiled @snaggleclaw @songofsummer @spinosaur @stasha @suawansan @sukey @talonshrubfire @tarshaan @tazmir @teletraan @tetrahedr0n @thalassatheblue @theredhood @turquai @vinyamar @whirlwish @wolfdawn @wylin @zafirmei @zephyrouss @zeushatches @zincalloy

@kywren @starday @elerinwen @mix @comicsans @nightmaregiraffe @alternatewarning @thesfireflies @talltales35 @shar07 @malachai @radiations @thebicycle @mdoatb
PRICE CHANGE

Hello! I apologize for any inconvenience, however we realized our ratio for gem prices was really inaccurate as to the current rate of exchange. As such, the prices we will be offering for gems will be lowering a bit. I will update the main sheet and forum, but I wanted to make sure you guys knew as well!!

Thank you so much for your support thus far, and we hope you enjoy the rest of this fest push and TCC next week!!

@79448215 @agareia @aikka @anakidadragalaxy @anjoulas @apology @avene @axe @bakugames @beskad @bigfriedegg @birdsofwax @brevityis @celticfox @celticowl @cnidocyte @colieflower @comfrey @congxiaolu @crobbin @cymothoe @dandelionfires @darkangelsblood1 @dessy @dimoio @disillusionist @dititania @druddigon @emmebearpaw @erlkonig @fantasticfox @felinething @fiain @fieryblood @forcedcoma @frankie @frfr @frfrfr @frostlightles @ganondorf @ghostchateau @gremlinslug @hannibalhectic @hawketh @heartsofiron @helixstorm @hiii @iamnohere @ideamutt @jeevas @jelllitan @kaynara @kodak @kotiss @kreideprintz @laetificat @lansly @lerawrs @lomon @lunetaria @mirna @moonlitcacti @mousieamelia @nefariousking @nelsothy @nihilis @novastellaris @nukinit @ogbarbari @persteph @phantasidreamin @phenri @piko @plushstiel @polarbear @punkpinkpower @pyno @quinn7487 @redpyrthing @rexd999 @rifter @sadistic @sairentotsuki @samelf @simfeetunder @simplyspoiled @snaggleclaw @songofsummer @spinosaur @stasha @suawansan @sukey @talonshrubfire @tarshaan @tazmir @teletraan @tetrahedr0n @thalassatheblue @theredhood @turquai @vinyamar @whirlwish @wolfdawn @wylin @zafirmei @zephyrouss @zeushatches @zincalloy

@kywren @starday @elerinwen @mix @comicsans @nightmaregiraffe @alternatewarning @thesfireflies @talltales35 @shar07 @malachai @radiations @thebicycle @mdoatb
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@NightmareGiraffe

Sending you 20 5's for g, three have bonus! two breed and one gene
@NightmareGiraffe

Sending you 20 5's for g, three have bonus! two breed and one gene
angy.png FR time +3