Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Melt Raffle Ended| Final Round
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1539 1540
@Fieryblood hello! I guess this is also a bump haha this is my first time participating in a melt raffle as well, so can i do 50 familiars and apparel?

And just to confirm, if i want to send my own Baldwin stuff, i just send it to you in a separate pm?
@Fieryblood hello! I guess this is also a bump haha this is my first time participating in a melt raffle as well, so can i do 50 familiars and apparel?

And just to confirm, if i want to send my own Baldwin stuff, i just send it to you in a separate pm?
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@hawketh yup! you can just send whatever you want separately, and it'll be counted at the tickets in the Pay for Tickets section :)

I will send over the first batch as familiars! once that 50 is done, I'll send the 50 apparel ^^
@hawketh yup! you can just send whatever you want separately, and it'll be counted at the tickets in the Pay for Tickets section :)

I will send over the first batch as familiars! once that 50 is done, I'll send the 50 apparel ^^

@fieryblood

That would be great!

@fieryblood

That would be great!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Fieryblood thank you so much!

And this repetitive probably, but last question promise. every post i make here counts towards the bump raffle?
@Fieryblood thank you so much!

And this repetitive probably, but last question promise. every post i make here counts towards the bump raffle?
Bump 1
Bump 1
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
@hawketh yup! specifically for bumps, try to space out by about an hour just to be fair to everyone and to avoid spam. Of course questions are exceptions (wouldn't expect people to wait an hour before asking something else lol) but they still count!

I basically just use random.org to generate a number for the page, and then again to generate 1-10 for the post number. (this saves my sanity so I'm not counting bump tickets lol)
@hawketh yup! specifically for bumps, try to space out by about an hour just to be fair to everyone and to avoid spam. Of course questions are exceptions (wouldn't expect people to wait an hour before asking something else lol) but they still count!

I basically just use random.org to generate a number for the page, and then again to generate 1-10 for the post number. (this saves my sanity so I'm not counting bump tickets lol)
thank you so much! wish me luck :D
thank you so much! wish me luck :D
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Bump! (I also sent you a PM with some materials!)
Bump! (I also sent you a PM with some materials!)
Q9gRUsY.gif
lil boop!
lil boop!
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1539 1540