Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Melt Raffle Ended| Final Round
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1539 1540
I'd like 50 items to melt, please!
I'd like 50 items to melt, please!
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@ShadowLugia111 on it! (please make sure to ping as I am not subbed ^^)
@ShadowLugia111 on it! (please make sure to ping as I am not subbed ^^)
@Fieryblood So all I nee to do is request to melt ...50 materials for you? I haven't joined one of the melt raffles before
@Fieryblood So all I nee to do is request to melt ...50 materials for you? I haven't joined one of the melt raffles before
raffle1.png
@Neandra yup! you can request specific items (materials, food, etc. - as long as there are still some available) or you can let me choose!

Then, I send you the items to melt, and you start melting! once you are done with the items I sent, you send back the goo, muck, ooze, etc. you got from melting, and then I mark down your tickets!

This is also my first time hosting a melt raffle, so hopefully that makes sense ^^
@Neandra yup! you can request specific items (materials, food, etc. - as long as there are still some available) or you can let me choose!

Then, I send you the items to melt, and you start melting! once you are done with the items I sent, you send back the goo, muck, ooze, etc. you got from melting, and then I mark down your tickets!

This is also my first time hosting a melt raffle, so hopefully that makes sense ^^
@Fieryblood OK! then I would like to melt 50 materials please
@Fieryblood OK! then I would like to melt 50 materials please
raffle1.png

It looks like I can't melt my own items for this raffle...I have so much stuff. Am I correct?

It looks like I can't melt my own items for this raffle...I have so much stuff. Am I correct?
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Fieryblood Hello! I can melt stuff! You can give me 50 items of whatever you'd like to get started :)
@Fieryblood Hello! I can melt stuff! You can give me 50 items of whatever you'd like to get started :)
@Meadbhb hey there, you definitely can! you would just send the items in for the "pay" ticket amounts instead, which should net you more tickets overall.

If you'd rather get the flat 2 tickets per item, we can also work something out - just let me know how many of which item you are melting, and I'll treat it the same as if you ordered them from me :)

(please ping as I'm not subbed and might miss the response ^^)
@Meadbhb hey there, you definitely can! you would just send the items in for the "pay" ticket amounts instead, which should net you more tickets overall.

If you'd rather get the flat 2 tickets per item, we can also work something out - just let me know how many of which item you are melting, and I'll treat it the same as if you ordered them from me :)

(please ping as I'm not subbed and might miss the response ^^)

@Fieryblood

I'd rather melt my own then. RL can get in the way and I may forget to send stuff back. If by chance if there is a LDP, can I be put on that list as a back up for my poor memory.

@Fieryblood

I'd rather melt my own then. RL can get in the way and I may forget to send stuff back. If by chance if there is a LDP, can I be put on that list as a back up for my poor memory.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Meadbhb absolutely! I can set up a weekly pinglist and add you, if that would be helpful? Otherwise, all participants will get a ping once we've melted 10k items (which should take a little while) and the raffle will end 2 weeks from that day!
@Meadbhb absolutely! I can set up a weekly pinglist and add you, if that would be helpful? Otherwise, all participants will get a ping once we've melted 10k items (which should take a little while) and the raffle will end 2 weeks from that day!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1539 1540