Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 500 Posts - 500 Gifts!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49
[s]#50! Aaa congratulations, and thanks for the giveaway <3 1. [Item=Secondary Gene: Constellation] 2. [item= Breed Change: Obelisk] 3. [item=shadow's charm] (I collect bats, cats, bat spoons, yarn, and hanks of emu fiber, and I will happily accept those lil things instead <3)[/s] thank you so much! <3
#50! Aaa congratulations, and thanks for the giveaway <3

1. Secondary Gene: Constellation
2. Breed Change: Obelisk
3. Shadow's Charm

(I collect bats, cats, bat spoons, yarn, and hanks of emu fiber, and I will happily accept those lil things instead <3)

thank you so much! <3
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
#51 Thank you so much for hosting this! <3 1. [item=Eliminate] 2. [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] 3. Any level 25 dragon
#51 Thank you so much for hosting this! <3

1. Eliminate
2. Tertiary Gene: Runes
3. Any level 25 dragon
alMN0i2.pngWind-Network.png
#52, thanks for doing this! 1. [item=tertiary gene: smoke] 2. [item=buccaneer's seaspray overcoat] 3. [item= vial of naivety]
#52, thanks for doing this!

1. Tertiary Gene: Smoke
2. Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat
3. Vial of Naivety
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]

1. capsule for aberration
2. capsule for modern
3. any of these familiars, ty so much https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/445965?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=60&display=compact

1. capsule for aberration
2. capsule for modern
3. any of these familiars, ty so much https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/445965?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=60&display=compact
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Good night bump! Here's to more gifts tomorrow <3
Good night bump! Here's to more gifts tomorrow <3
Iy0MwDQ.pngr7UBUjQ.png
person #54!

my top 3 items are
- Luminax Plushie
- Any Brightshine Items
- Any Capricat item

Thank you so much! IDK how expensive these things really are so if they are too pricey thats okie, ill take anything :]

Edited: I didnt need those other things anymore so I swapped it out lol
person #54!

my top 3 items are
- Luminax Plushie
- Any Brightshine Items
- Any Capricat item

Thank you so much! IDK how expensive these things really are so if they are too pricey thats okie, ill take anything :]

Edited: I didnt need those other things anymore so I swapped it out lol
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
Person #55
Thanks for the chance!

Redd Outfit

I'm looking for items for this outfit
My top three would be the astonishing sweater, the earrings and gloves
Person #55
Thanks for the chance!

Redd Outfit

I'm looking for items for this outfit
My top three would be the astonishing sweater, the earrings and gloves
#56!

My main goal currently is to try and complete the beastiary, so I would love any familiar I'm missing! Here's a link to my undiscovered familiars - Click me! :3

I know many of them are difficult to obtain so if that's not realistic, I would be very happy with any water-themed apparel or any of these genes:
Flaunt, Flair, Fade, Blend, Marbled, Swirl, Lionfish, Noxtide, Starmap, Stained, Peacock, Python/Morph, Bee, Jaguar, Capsule, Opal and Piebald

Thank you so much for this opportunity! This is so very kind of you to do ;u;
#56!

My main goal currently is to try and complete the beastiary, so I would love any familiar I'm missing! Here's a link to my undiscovered familiars - Click me! :3

I know many of them are difficult to obtain so if that's not realistic, I would be very happy with any water-themed apparel or any of these genes:
Flaunt, Flair, Fade, Blend, Marbled, Swirl, Lionfish, Noxtide, Starmap, Stained, Peacock, Python/Morph, Bee, Jaguar, Capsule, Opal and Piebald

Thank you so much for this opportunity! This is so very kind of you to do ;u;
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
# 57! Will edit in a hot minute. :)

1- An unhatched bog egg would be neat. :)

2- Tertiary gene: glowtail

3- Time-turner's Sandglass

Thank you so much in advance for this, it's very sweet of you!!
# 57! Will edit in a hot minute. :)

1- An unhatched bog egg would be neat. :)

2- Tertiary gene: glowtail

3- Time-turner's Sandglass

Thank you so much in advance for this, it's very sweet of you!!
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
#58, I've been looking for these items: [item=Breed Change: Veilspun] [skin=44135] [item=Tertiary Gene: Branches (Veilspun)] Thank you for running this!! You're very generous [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
#58, I've been looking for these items:

Breed Change: Veilspun

Thank you for running this!! You're very generous
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49