Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 500 Posts - 500 Gifts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Hello all! This is offically my 500th post on here! I wanted to celebrate in some way, so I decided to try and do a massive give away! So I'm going to try and gift 500 users an item they're looking for! (as possible) **Because it's taking me longer to fill these than anticipated, please feel free to change/update your list as you'd like until I get to yours!** [center][u]Rules[/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Only one gift per user [*]Please don't ping. I am subbed and I don't want over 1000 notificaitons [*]Please post the number you are in line. The first 500 users will get a gift of their choosing! [*]It may take me a few days to get one of the items you're looking for. If I am unable to obtain what you need in a reasonable time, I'll send you a message asking if there's something else that you'd like instead. [*]Please give me at least two weeks to gather your items or send you a message before checking in on your gift status! *please note, if you are looking for genes or breed changes, I can typically get one gene/scroll every 3-4 days, so these gifts may take a little longer to fullfil. Thanks! [*]Once I fullfill your gift, I would appreciate it if you would strikethrough on your post so I can easily see what still needs fullfilling. [/LIST] [center][u]How it works[/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Post the top three items you've been looking for. This can be food, clothing, familiars, genes, materials, baldwin brews, pretty much anything! The only exception is going to be unhatched eggs (unless they're bog eggs, I can make a lot of bog eggs). [*]I can also gift dragons! If you have a specific color combo or something you're looking for I'd be happy to lend dragons for a breeding project, rent out a nest space for a project, or anything like that as I can. [*]I'll send you a message or CR with your gift as soon as I have it available! [/LIST] Thanks everyone for 500 posts worth of fun, excitement, and community! Let's get gifting!!! [center] [u]Gifts given![/u][/center] [columns] [item=earth runestone] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg]x10 [item=eliminate]x3 [item=trailing storm] [item=Vista: Herb Rack] [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule]x2 [item=Contrast Aviator coat] [item=Skin: Thawed Out] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45908626][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/459087/45908626.png[/img] [/url] [item=Secondary Gene: Flair] [item=Tertiary Gene: Sparkle (aberration)] [item=Pomeranian] [item=guinea pig] [item=Primary Gene: Diamond (aberration)] [item=Light Aura] [item=Vista: Ancient Aerie] [item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly] [item=Spirit of Light] [item=Conflagrant Ambassador] [item=Terror Toad] [nextcol] [item=Ivory Scale Wingplates] [item=Starfall Crystalcloak] [item=primary gene: tiger (gaoler)] [item=Maren Fisher] [item=Tertiary Gene: Okapi] [item=Boneshard Jeweler] [item=Supernal Brightbeast] [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=Valkyrie Blade] [item=bun-bun burrow] [item=Tertiary Gene: Lace] [item=Dachshund] [item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond]x2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79696180][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796962/79696180.png[/img][/url] [item=Summer Swelter] [item=Scene: Autumn]x2 [item=Breed Change: Gaoler] [item=Contagion Gem Guardian] [item=Bloodstone Beetle]x2 [nextcol] [item=chinchilla] [item=tutor rings] [item=skin: porcelain automaton] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51663317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516634/51663317.png[/img][/url] [item=Scene: Shoreline Serenity] [item=Eggull] [item=Breed Change: Aberration]x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] [item=Accent: Foxfire Plumage] [item=primary gene: Flaunt] [item=vial of elemental sight] [item=Orange Tabby] [item=shadow's charm] [item=friend iguana] [item=feathery fallout] [item=Scene: Arcanist's Domain] [item=Secondary Gene: Marbled] [item=wartoad] [item=Thunderback Slink] [nextcol] [item=spirit of water] [item=guinea pig] [item=crackling leo] [item=breed change: skydancer] [item=marble lightweaver] [item=Blue-footed Eggull] [item=undine's flatfins] [item=secondary gene: Striation] [item=Kelp Caretaker] [item=Luminax Plushie] [item=Black Cat] [item=French Bulldog] [item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy] [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule (aberration)] [item=breed change: fae] [item=Scene: Blooming Grove] [item=Secondary Gene: Blend (Aberration)] [item=Formal Tea Set] [item=Coarsefur Yeti] [nextcol] [item=daffodil]x2 [item=delicate bat wing]x12 [item=cosmo gecko] [item=unhatched nocturne egg]x5 [item=Primary Gene: Jaguar (Aberration)] [item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes] [item=Riot hazebeacon] [item=Secondary Gene: Patchwork] [item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian] [item=secondary gene: weaver(aberration)] [item=Mainecoon] [item=Forest's edge vines] [item=Primary Gene: Skink (Banescale)] [item= Tertiary Gene: Smoke] [item=Primary Gene: Boulder] [item=Scene: Pillow Palace] [item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost (Aberration)] [item=Rosaline Strangler] [item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] [/columns] Some gifts made possible with generous donations from the following users <3 [columns] [user=481835] [user=227420] [user=214387] [nextcol] [user=469589] [User=527829] [user=632532] [User=482734] [/columns]
Hello all! This is offically my 500th post on here! I wanted to celebrate in some way, so I decided to try and do a massive give away! So I'm going to try and gift 500 users an item they're looking for! (as possible)

**Because it's taking me longer to fill these than anticipated, please feel free to change/update your list as you'd like until I get to yours!**
Rules
  • Only one gift per user
  • Please don't ping. I am subbed and I don't want over 1000 notificaitons
  • Please post the number you are in line. The first 500 users will get a gift of their choosing!
  • It may take me a few days to get one of the items you're looking for. If I am unable to obtain what you need in a reasonable time, I'll send you a message asking if there's something else that you'd like instead.
  • Please give me at least two weeks to gather your items or send you a message before checking in on your gift status! *please note, if you are looking for genes or breed changes, I can typically get one gene/scroll every 3-4 days, so these gifts may take a little longer to fullfil. Thanks!
  • Once I fullfill your gift, I would appreciate it if you would strikethrough on your post so I can easily see what still needs fullfilling.
How it works
  • Post the top three items you've been looking for. This can be food, clothing, familiars, genes, materials, baldwin brews, pretty much anything! The only exception is going to be unhatched eggs (unless they're bog eggs, I can make a lot of bog eggs).
  • I can also gift dragons! If you have a specific color combo or something you're looking for I'd be happy to lend dragons for a breeding project, rent out a nest space for a project, or anything like that as I can.
  • I'll send you a message or CR with your gift as soon as I have it available!

Thanks everyone for 500 posts worth of fun, excitement, and community! Let's get gifting!!!
Gifts given!
Earth Runestone
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x10
Eliminate x3
Trailing Storm
Vista: Herb Rack
Tertiary Gene: Capsule x2
Contrast Aviator Coat
Skin: Thawed Out
45908626.png

Secondary Gene: Flair

Pomeranian
Guinea Pig

Light Aura
Vista: Ancient Aerie
Tertiary Gene: Firefly
Spirit of Light
Conflagrant Ambassador
Terror Toad
Ivory Scale Wingplates
Starfall Crystalcloak

Maren Fisher
Tertiary Gene: Okapi
Boneshard Jeweler
Supernal Brightbeast
Glass Hybrid Fragment
Valkyrie Blade
Bun-Bun Burrow
Tertiary Gene: Lace
Dachshund
Tertiary Gene: Gembond x2
79696180.png
Summer Swelter
Scene: Autumn x2
Breed Change: Gaoler
Contagion Gem Guardian
Bloodstone Beetle x2
Chinchilla
Tutor Rings
Skin: Porcelain Automaton
51663317.png
Scene: Shoreline Serenity
Eggull
Breed Change: Aberration x2
Secondary Gene: Sludge
Accent: Foxfire Plumage
Primary Gene: Flaunt
Vial of Elemental Sight
Orange Tabby
Shadow's Charm
Friend Iguana
Feathery Fallout
Scene: Arcanist's Domain
Secondary Gene: Marbled
Wartoad
Thunderback Slink
Spirit of Water
Guinea Pig
Crackling Leo
Breed Change: Skydancer
Marble Lightweaver
Blue-Footed Eggull
Undine's Flatfins
Secondary Gene: Striation
Kelp Caretaker
Luminax Plushie
Black Cat
French Bulldog
Gold Earrings of Alchemy

Breed Change: Fae
Scene: Blooming Grove

Formal Tea Set
Coarsefur Yeti
Daffodil x2
Delicate Bat Wing x12
Cosmo Gecko
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x5

Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes
Riot Hazebeacon
Secondary Gene: Patchwork
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian

Mainecoon
Forest's Edge Vines

Tertiary Gene: Smoke
Primary Gene: Boulder
Scene: Pillow Palace

Rosaline Strangler
Ashen Bicorn Whale

Some gifts made possible with generous donations from the following users <3

Iy0MwDQ.pngr7UBUjQ.png
Woah, congrats! I suppose i'm number 1 then!
Mine would be...
1. Any egg
2. Freckle gene
3. Blue or purple apparel

Thank you so much!

Edit: Thank you so so much again! Striked the post to make it easier to see.
Woah, congrats! I suppose i'm number 1 then!
Mine would be...
1. Any egg
2. Freckle gene
3. Blue or purple apparel

Thank you so much!

Edit: Thank you so so much again! Striked the post to make it easier to see.
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
Number 2! 1. [item=Deadly Glamourtail] 2. Rune Gene 3. Earth Runestone If any of those are unreasonable, let me know! Also, congrats on five hundred posts! I hope you continue to post for a while yet to come.
Number 2!

1. Deadly Glamourtail
2. Rune Gene
3. Earth Runestone

If any of those are unreasonable, let me know! Also, congrats on five hundred posts! I hope you continue to post for a while yet to come.
rr8xP9d.pngipXQ8Fw.pngo7CqYdD.pngJvUa9ma.png100 Hatchling Challengef7BvL8L.jpg
Ohh congrats! Here I am as Number 3~
Here's my top 3:
  1. Secondary Gene: Bee
  2. Breed Change: Spiral or Bogsneak
  3. Skin: Porcelain Automaton

Got the Gift! Thanks again :3
Ohh congrats! Here I am as Number 3~
Here's my top 3:
  1. Secondary Gene: Bee
  2. Breed Change: Spiral or Bogsneak
  3. Skin: Porcelain Automaton

Got the Gift! Thanks again :3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Cool looks like I'm number 4

Not Found

My wishlist is just that^ outfit for my progen so any 3 apparel in that outfit that you can give I'm really grateful for.
Cool looks like I'm number 4

Not Found

My wishlist is just that^ outfit for my progen so any 3 apparel in that outfit that you can give I'm really grateful for.
She/They
TrnD1Pw.png
Seems like I’m number five. My top three items would probably be:
1. Crackling Leo (would match one of my dragons really nicely)
2. Breed Change: Obelisk
3. Trailing Storm (apparel)

Congrats on your pos
ts!
Seems like I’m number five. My top three items would probably be:
1. Crackling Leo (would match one of my dragons really nicely)
2. Breed Change: Obelisk
3. Trailing Storm (apparel)

Congrats on your pos
ts!
aP34GRw.png
I’m number 6!! :D

1: Eliminate for one of the dergs I’m statting
2: one of the Ferberus or Calico Ferberus familiars
3: Permababy scroll (absolutely not my first choice, just something I need and needed to fill this last spot. What you’re doing is amazing!!)

Thank you so much!!! I really really appreciate it <333
I’m number 6!! :D

1: Eliminate for one of the dergs I’m statting
2: one of the Ferberus or Calico Ferberus familiars
3: Permababy scroll (absolutely not my first choice, just something I need and needed to fill this last spot. What you’re doing is amazing!!)

Thank you so much!!! I really really appreciate it <333
Ooo this is so fun! I'm number 7!

1. Eliminate (if you can, oh gosh)
2. Underbelly gene
3. Water runestone

If this is too much please tell me! Thank you so much! :D This whole thing seems like a blast!

Thank you so much!! :D
Ooo this is so fun! I'm number 7!

1. Eliminate (if you can, oh gosh)
2. Underbelly gene
3. Water runestone

If this is too much please tell me! Thank you so much! :D This whole thing seems like a blast!

Thank you so much!! :D
[s]Number 9! Thank you so much 1. [item=vista: herb rack] 2. Eliminate (since it was asked for a lot, I wouldn't expect this, haha) 3. [item=marva's invisibility cloak] I know these are pretty hard things to get, but they're ones I'm looking the most for. Anything pink works as well![/s] forgot to strikethrough, but thank you so much for the gift !! recieved [item=vista: herb rack]
Number 9! Thank you so much

1. Vista: Herb Rack

2. Eliminate (since it was asked for a lot, I wouldn't expect this, haha)

3. Marva's Invisibility Cloak

I know these are pretty hard things to get, but they're ones I'm looking the most for. Anything pink works as well!

forgot to strikethrough, but thank you so much for the gift !!
recieved Vista: Herb Rack
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
number 10! 1. pink or purple apparel that could match the dragon in my pfp 2. a skin that also would match the dragon in my pfp (https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78377650) 3. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/30040.png[/img] moondust starsilk cloak thank you so much :D
number 10!

1. pink or purple apparel that could match the dragon in my pfp
2. a skin that also would match the dragon in my pfp (https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78377650)
3. 30040.png moondust starsilk cloak
thank you so much :D
4oO1RBo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49