Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GG '22 - Pollinator Packs (Closed!)
1 2 3 4
@feverdreem Absolutely! I'll add you :) @Boundary This is in response to your PM; I'm just trying to send as few as possible so I don't end up in jail again, lol :) Hence me replying here instead of there! Sorry for the delay - honestly it's fine if you send orders in whenever as long as you're ok with the delay! I do have more help now so we're trying to power through everything :) Also - huge huge thank you for all the nice responses and messages sent back in reply to packs [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If I wasn't so worried about my PM limits I would respond back to each and every one! Please know that they are appreciated!
@feverdreem Absolutely! I'll add you :)

@Boundary This is in response to your PM; I'm just trying to send as few as possible so I don't end up in jail again, lol :) Hence me replying here instead of there!
Sorry for the delay - honestly it's fine if you send orders in whenever as long as you're ok with the delay! I do have more help now so we're trying to power through everything :)

Also - huge huge thank you for all the nice responses and messages sent back in reply to packs If I wasn't so worried about my PM limits I would respond back to each and every one! Please know that they are appreciated!
This is such a nice idea! Thank you for the pack I've received! [emoji=heart size=1]
This is such a nice idea! Thank you for the pack I've received!
icefull.png
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee @feverdreem It's a new day, so here's the daily ping :D Thanks so much to everyone who's ordered! Happy Greenskeeper![emoji=nature rune size=1]
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee @feverdreem

It's a new day, so here's the daily ping :D Thanks so much to everyone who's ordered!

Happy Greenskeeper!
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee @feverdreem Daily ping time! May your day be full of greenery and adventure![emoji=nature rune size=1]
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee @feverdreem

Daily ping time! May your day be full of greenery and adventure!
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee @feverdreem @Mandragorum Time for the daily ping! :) Happy Friday everyone! Where has the week gone?? It's flown by! Enjoy the remaining days of Greenskeeper![emoji=nature rune size=1]
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee @feverdreem @Mandragorum
Time for the daily ping! :)

Happy Friday everyone! Where has the week gone?? It's flown by!

Enjoy the remaining days of Greenskeeper!
hi! thats such a cool and great idea, i was super happy about the goodies esp laying sick in bed :,) can we send stuff today still or is it already over? i totally forgot to look at the dates
hi! thats such a cool and great idea, i was super happy about the goodies esp laying sick in bed :,) can we send stuff today still or is it already over? i totally forgot to look at the dates
l3kRBf2.png
Hi! I'm Cas
Queer, they/them and he/him I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time!
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee @feverdreem @Mandragorum Daily pinglist for the last day! :) @CasShade Please feel free to send some in, and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your pack! Dates should be through end of today, but I'll honor anything sent in before end of of Greenskeeper (which I think will be tomorrow 5/29 at 6 Flight Rising time!) Have an awesome weekend, everyone! [emoji=nature rune size=1]
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee @feverdreem @Mandragorum

Daily pinglist for the last day! :)

@CasShade Please feel free to send some in, and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your pack!
Dates should be through end of today, but I'll honor anything sent in before end of of Greenskeeper (which I think will be tomorrow 5/29 at 6 Flight Rising time!)

Have an awesome weekend, everyone!
Receiving a pack today was sure a pleasant surprise. This is such a lovely thing to do. Thank you <3
I hope everyone in Nature had a great Greenskeeper~
Receiving a pack today was sure a pleasant surprise. This is such a lovely thing to do. Thank you <3
I hope everyone in Nature had a great Greenskeeper~
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
Well, was not expecting a gift, guess I'll give one to a pal soon here as well-
Well, was not expecting a gift, guess I'll give one to a pal soon here as well-
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
This made my day, thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This made my day, thank you so much!!
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
1 2 3 4