Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GG '22 - Pollinator Packs (Closed!)
1 2 3 4
This is such a lovely idea! I was very graciously gifted a pack, and have ordered a few for my friends now. ^^

Happy Greenskeeper, and best of luck during dom!
This is such a lovely idea! I was very graciously gifted a pack, and have ordered a few for my friends now. ^^

Happy Greenskeeper, and best of luck during dom!
3iea6p.png
Thank you so much for all of the orders so far, guys! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] A few quick notes - If anyone wants to be added to a daily pinglist, just let me know! (MeadowMatriarch, I got you! :) ) I'm playing catch-up on orders from today as I was out all day, so don't panic if I haven't responded yet! (I need to go sleep but will finish up tomorrow!) If you don't hear back before end of day after putting in an order, you can still send the next day - the 5 limit is strictly for when you send in requests each day, regardless of when they are sent out :) Hopefully that makes sense, haha, I am a sleepy Saturn... Happy Greenskeeping, everyone!![emoji=nature rune size=1]
Thank you so much for all of the orders so far, guys!

A few quick notes -

If anyone wants to be added to a daily pinglist, just let me know! (MeadowMatriarch, I got you! :) )

I'm playing catch-up on orders from today as I was out all day, so don't panic if I haven't responded yet! (I need to go sleep but will finish up tomorrow!)

If you don't hear back before end of day after putting in an order, you can still send the next day - the 5 limit is strictly for when you send in requests each day, regardless of when they are sent out :)

Hopefully that makes sense, haha, I am a sleepy Saturn...

Happy Greenskeeping, everyone!!
@Saturnalia Happy Greenskeeper Saturn, don't forget to rest <3
@Saturnalia Happy Greenskeeper Saturn, don't forget to rest <3
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
It's a new day, so feel free to send more orders! I hope everyone's Greenskeeper is off to a wonderful start! @MeadowMatriarch Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Got a good night's sleep and ready to dive back into all the planty action today!
It's a new day, so feel free to send more orders! I hope everyone's Greenskeeper is off to a wonderful start!

@MeadowMatriarch Thank you! Got a good night's sleep and ready to dive back into all the planty action today!
happy Greenskeeper ^^ Everyone [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
happy Greenskeeper ^^ Everyone
7UXlQKU.gif2lC7PJQ.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Just a small update - packs will go out kinda slowly as I keep getting thrown into PM jail [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1] Apologies! I will try to get them out as I can and respond to requests!
Just a small update - packs will go out kinda slowly as I keep getting thrown into PM jail

Apologies! I will try to get them out as I can and respond to requests!
Boooo to PM jail!!!!
Boooo to PM jail!!!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Saturnalia
please add me to the daily pinglist
@Saturnalia
please add me to the daily pinglist
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee The daily ping! I do apologize for the delays - while I correctly estimated by own time and energy, I vastly underestimated how much PM jail would affect my ability to get these packs out in a timely manner! But we're chugging away and going through the list so they will all get delivered :) Thanks so much to everyone who's ordered so far! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@MeadowMatriarch @posibee

The daily ping!

I do apologize for the delays - while I correctly estimated by own time and energy, I vastly underestimated how much PM jail would affect my ability to get these packs out in a timely manner! But we're chugging away and going through the list so they will all get delivered :)

Thanks so much to everyone who's ordered so far!
Ah, can I be added to the daily ping as well? Thank you for doing this anyway, even with PM jail
Ah, can I be added to the daily ping as well? Thank you for doing this anyway, even with PM jail
EpWxZgO.png
06xk8gV.png
J7D1quC.png
2VtxnMX.png
48507797_xvxDHcFp5YjXWGy.gif
Name is Atlas, calling me Fever is okay too. Ping me if you need me. Some things I do include but aren't limited to- sell 6th or later gen Naomi babs, rent out my nest slots when I have room, sell normal xxy/xyy dragons, and sell my services coli grinding + transmuting. (see here)
1 2 3 4