Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109
@Kywren
Thank you!

1. Greeing Gold
2. Danger noodle
3. Unlimited power
4. Dragon Adopts
5. Rambunctious Rodents
6. Baldwin's Bubbling Buddies
7. Hippity Hop
8. Hydrate
9. Seedkeeper
10. Windsong Adept
@Kywren
Thank you!

1. Greeing Gold
2. Danger noodle
3. Unlimited power
4. Dragon Adopts
5. Rambunctious Rodents
6. Baldwin's Bubbling Buddies
7. Hippity Hop
8. Hydrate
9. Seedkeeper
10. Windsong Adept
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
@ReactorFour hey! super sorry for the late reply, i'd somehow missed the ping and didn't check back until now :'D

for the leveling, i'd love to get asmodeus and astaroth leveled to 25. let me know if you're up for it. no rush, i took half a month to get back to you on this so you can take as long as you need to level them ^^

if you'd like to level them during the next microholiday (since i missed sunparched) i can hold off on sending until september if that's easier.
@ReactorFour hey! super sorry for the late reply, i'd somehow missed the ping and didn't check back until now :'D

for the leveling, i'd love to get asmodeus and astaroth leveled to 25. let me know if you're up for it. no rush, i took half a month to get back to you on this so you can take as long as you need to level them ^^

if you'd like to level them during the next microholiday (since i missed sunparched) i can hold off on sending until september if that's easier.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@LynxSideris Hi there! @leggomyeggos has redeemed your Flower Adopt 2 prize (the three flower adopts)!

You guys are welcome to coordinate on this thread, or you can use your storefront! Please let me know if either of you need help with anything :D
@LynxSideris Hi there! @leggomyeggos has redeemed your Flower Adopt 2 prize (the three flower adopts)!

You guys are welcome to coordinate on this thread, or you can use your storefront! Please let me know if either of you need help with anything :D
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
[img]https://media.tumblr.com/1dbd34be4c629b41273c801fa891435c/c760ec462b110e43-6f/s1280x1920/cc3f6da1f987ff1ab4fca6c0751cd929e42f7efd.png[/img] [center][size=4] Moving on to winner pool #15! [/size][/center] ----- [center][b]Let's get a refresh on the rules:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]The winners have been chosen via RNG and the [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL_kGMkLOIM]video of the choosing can be viewed here[/url]. [*]Winners will ping @Kywren with their prize choices [*]Please list the same amount of prizes as your place on the list. For example, if you are first, only list one prize. If you are 5th, list five prizes. [*]Winners have [b]48 hours[/b] to respond with their prize choices (so, this run needs to be in by [b]July 2nd 23:59 FRT[/b]) [*]If you fail to respond in 48 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing. If you fail to respond again, you will be dropped. [/LIST] [center] 1. @saccharine 2. @kuzuha 3. @findingpears 4. @c33213 5. @wanli 6. @sleepytomato 7. @zephyrouss 8. @fieryblood 9. @ladjanny 10. @beblueberry [/center] The below people did not respond to the previous prize selection, and have been moved to the bottom of this round. If you do not respond in this selection, you will not be getting a prize. [center] 11. @morenaflame [/center] [quote=Winners Pinglist - Ask to be added] @Holland @SocklessWonder @DragonQueenHi @kirathekat @Shinyumbreon [/quote]
cc3f6da1f987ff1ab4fca6c0751cd929e42f7efd.png
Moving on to winner pool #15!

Let's get a refresh on the rules:
  • The winners have been chosen via RNG and the video of the choosing can be viewed here.
  • Winners will ping @Kywren with their prize choices
  • Please list the same amount of prizes as your place on the list. For example, if you are first, only list one prize. If you are 5th, list five prizes.
  • Winners have 48 hours to respond with their prize choices (so, this run needs to be in by July 2nd 23:59 FRT)
  • If you fail to respond in 48 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing. If you fail to respond again, you will be dropped.

The below people did not respond to the previous prize selection, and have been moved to the bottom of this round. If you do not respond in this selection, you will not be getting a prize.
Winners Pinglist - Ask to be added wrote:
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 Danger Noodles
2 Kinstuji
3 Nature Nourishment
4 Essence of Earth
5 Deep Sea Fishing

thank you for holding this raffle, and for all your hard work!
1 Danger Noodles
2 Kinstuji
3 Nature Nourishment
4 Essence of Earth
5 Deep Sea Fishing

thank you for holding this raffle, and for all your hard work!

Thank you!
1. Deep Sea Fishing

Thank you!
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Thank you so much! I hope the battle was as fun for you as it was to OOF participants :>

1. Welcome to the Jungle
2. Unlimited Power!
3. Here Kitty Kitty
Thank you so much! I hope the battle was as fun for you as it was to OOF participants :>

1. Welcome to the Jungle
2. Unlimited Power!
3. Here Kitty Kitty
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Kywren

thank you!

1. Essence of Arcane
2. Essence of Lightning
3. Essence of Water
4. Essence of Wind
5. Essence of Earth
6. Essence of Shadow
7. Essence of Light
8. Necromancer Cafe
@Kywren

thank you!

1. Essence of Arcane
2. Essence of Lightning
3. Essence of Water
4. Essence of Wind
5. Essence of Earth
6. Essence of Shadow
7. Essence of Light
8. Necromancer Cafe
@Kywren thank you! I’d like the following prizes please:

1. Nature nourishment
2. welcome to the jungle
3. Here kitty kitty
4.shinies
5.hippity hop
6. What’s up doc
@Kywren thank you! I’d like the following prizes please:

1. Nature nourishment
2. welcome to the jungle
3. Here kitty kitty
4.shinies
5.hippity hop
6. What’s up doc
@kuzuha @c33213 @zephyrouss @ladjanny @beblueberry @morenaflame

Hi there! This is just a reminder ping that you won a prize in Lightning's OOFR! Please see this comment for more information!
@kuzuha @c33213 @zephyrouss @ladjanny @beblueberry @morenaflame

Hi there! This is just a reminder ping that you won a prize in Lightning's OOFR! Please see this comment for more information!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109