Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Secret Garden | FREE DRAGONS! |
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
could i adopt the first Imp, the dragonet with purple lace? thank you!
could i adopt the first Imp, the dragonet with purple lace? thank you!
If the rose/rose/antique imp is still available I'd love to have her. She'll make a gorgeous Aberration. As for name... RoseLace probably?
If the rose/rose/antique imp is still available I'd love to have her. She'll make a gorgeous Aberration. As for name... RoseLace probably?
@Frigidity Yes! Just tell me the name you want for him and I'll send him right over!!

@DaiNyxx Someone else had requested her but didn't provide a name I haven't heard back from them since. I want to give them a little while longer just to be fair but she's most likely yours! ^^
@Frigidity Yes! Just tell me the name you want for him and I'll send him right over!!

@DaiNyxx Someone else had requested her but didn't provide a name I haven't heard back from them since. I want to give them a little while longer just to be fair but she's most likely yours! ^^
5rqxXUf.pngRWTsXVd.png0027.png
Hello! I'm from Reddit, here to take Omen! Thank you for holding him for me <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768405/76840487_350.png[/img]
Hello! I'm from Reddit, here to take Omen! Thank you for holding him for me <3

76840487_350.png
IMG_2284.png
@9seo of course! Sending him over! :D
@9seo of course! Sending him over! :D
Call him Luna please!
Call him Luna please!
@sanrie, awesome. Sounds good to me
@sanrie, awesome. Sounds good to me
[quote name="samrie" date="2022-03-31 22:47:28" ] @fruitypython Yess! Do you have a name for the first and the third? As soon as you give me names I will send the cuties over to you! [/quote] i'd like to name the first one peony and the third one copper, thank you ^^
samrie wrote on 2022-03-31 22:47:28:
@fruitypython
Yess! Do you have a name for the first and the third? As soon as you give me names I will send the cuties over to you!
i'd like to name the first one peony and the third one copper, thank you ^^
@Frigidity Sent! Enjoy!

@DaiNyxx The original requester did return so unfortunately she is gone, I'm so sorry! I will write your username down for the next time that pair has a nest in case you still want one!

@fruitypython thank you! They're on their way to you! :)
@Frigidity Sent! Enjoy!

@DaiNyxx The original requester did return so unfortunately she is gone, I'm so sorry! I will write your username down for the next time that pair has a nest in case you still want one!

@fruitypython thank you! They're on their way to you! :)
[center][emoji=rose size=1][/center]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124