Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist's Raffle! CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Can I be added to the pinglist please? Hoping to get some drawing done :P Super excited to see that you're doing this again!!!
Can I be added to the pinglist please? Hoping to get some drawing done :P Super excited to see that you're doing this again!!!
@Mythdancer

It really only felt like a little bit ago! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Mythdancer

It really only felt like a little bit ago! Could I be added to the pinglist?
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
@cumulus

Idk if you'd be interested in this for sure but your art is good soup and they got a lot of options xD
@cumulus

Idk if you'd be interested in this for sure but your art is good soup and they got a lot of options xD
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@MythDancer HUZZAH, the one time of year where I draw like there's no tomorrow! Starting off with a bust(?) for Agate! ;v; [img]https://i.imgur.com/WDSNQTA.png[/img] I might sign a few of these pieces with my art account's name as well, so if there's anything that you don't want me to post elsewhere on the webs (if you just want to keep the art private on FR) then let me know! Otherwise, I'd love to post some of my raffle art on Newgrounds and link back to your dragons! [i]There will be more~[/i] *swishes off to parts unknown*
@MythDancer

HUZZAH, the one time of year where I draw like there's no tomorrow! Starting off with a bust(?) for Agate! ;v;
WDSNQTA.png
I might sign a few of these pieces with my art account's name as well, so if there's anything that you don't want me to post elsewhere on the webs (if you just want to keep the art private on FR) then let me know! Otherwise, I'd love to post some of my raffle art on Newgrounds and link back to your dragons!

There will be more~ *swishes off to parts unknown*
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MythDancer Pike! :D [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/891788398715629628/928140602988724234/Untitled34_20220104201907.png[/img] Very pretty, very fierce, very unimpressed xD
@MythDancer

Pike! :D

Untitled34_20220104201907.png

Very pretty, very fierce, very unimpressed xD
Azurys
She/her
FR time +0
jPdGQf9.gif
leaving this here as a reminder. i will return ~
leaving this here as a reminder. i will return ~
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
how. How did I get so much art in the first day.

y'all are blowing me away.

I scream.

TO THE RESPONSES

~~~

@Incantamentum

Oh my gosh!! Thank you for telling me about your name change, I wouldn't have recognized you!! Welcome back <3 I absolutely see the improvement in your art! I loved your pieces last year, but I can see a lot more confidence in your lines now, and your blending and shading are phenomenal.

Circuitbreaker looks SO good!! I'm a huge fan of XYZ dragons, and she caught my eye because of how close, yet distinct, her different blues are. You've captured all of her hues so well. I especially adore the blending of colours on her feathers, and that bright glowing blue on the shell-like decorations coatls have on their faces!

The soft lines are such a great look for this piece, it really softens it and makes her look more natural. You've drawn the star/con perfectly, but I ADORE the runes!! You've captured the glow so so well. I love the glowing starlight, too! And her eyes are just beautiful <3

Thank you SO much!!

~~~

@zambam

I...I have only just realized that Mei and Fenemei have very similar names. I love that you did them both haha!

Mei was a rescue from an old dragon sanctuary! I loved her colours, and when I saw how old she was with those genes I was blown away. She's so visually striking. You've captured that perfectly in your art! I love how you've used her primary colours, with such small shadows and highlights to contrast. It lets her natural beauty shine through. Your shading technique is really cool and honestly reminds me of traditional comic book art!

The pose is just lovely, it really shows off her sweet face, and you've nailed her head frills and feathers. I love her tongue blep and her sweet eyes. The necklace is gorgeous, and so well done! I especially love the shading on the gem. But the lil floating crown has my whole heart TTuTT

And Fenemei! WOW!! I absolutely love this?? You've humanized her so well, and really brought her to life. I envisioned her as an oracle, and I can see that in your art. I love that you've kept the white of her eyes from her cowl. It gives her such an otherworldly look.

The flow and drape of her cloth is impeccable. I absolutely adore the little raised shoulder, and the way the cowl falls around her face. The bangs falling over one eye add to her mystique while also making her adorable. And the branch in her mouth is so quirky and fun! I love it!!

(Also, that border? Stunning.)

Thank you SO much!!

~~~

@Yeetza

H e c k

I don't even know where to begin!

Mystic looks phenomenal?? Like...wow. You had such an amazing concept for him, and you have completely nailed the execution. This piece is breathtaking.

I'm a HUGE sucker for human versions of my dragons, and I absolutely adore the design you've done for him. The little sandals, the patterning along the edge of his cape/robe, the coatl tongue blep...your small details are incredible and make the piece. I'm blown away by the beauty of the starmap/constellation on the wings and robe. The different hues of stars are incredible. I LOVE the way you've done his hood and mantle, and the different colours of candles!!

But it's your lighting that really left me speechless. Having it emanate from so many sources - the eyes, the candles, the glow in his hands - and yet still leave so much of the piece in shadow! This is a study in contrasts, and it's absolutely amazing. Your lettering for his name is also beautiful.

Thank you SO much!! I adore this!!

~~~

@imginate

asdlgksjglsj imgur no ;;_;; I'm so glad it finally loaded the pictures for you!

Eclair is ADORABLE?? A friend of mine came up with the concept of the subspecies, and I just HAD to have one. (Plus it was an excuse to permababy another nocturne! I'm weak for them haha)

I love the youthful way you've drawn her! She's just a young thing, and she looks like she wants to take a trip to the bakery for her namesake. Her colours are *beautiful* - I really like how you've gone with the solid shades for her dress and bow. It makes the shading on her hair and eyes stand out all the more. You've got such a great gradient going there! I absolutely love the light in her eyes, and the big smile.

Also, great job on the proportions? I cannot draw humans for the life of me, but she looks so natural! I love her!

And Naiad!! H e c k I LOVE HER?? This design is incredible??

The inclusion of the branches is absolutely delightful. I love the green lines you've used here - it really makes her look like a nature spirit, and makes the vibrant blues pop. Her dress is STUNNING! And the ponytail with the long bangs? I adore how the gradient of her blues starts at her hair and works its way along her dress. Each piece is obviously separate, but together makes a beautiful whole.

The alternate hairstyle is *adorable* and I'm so so glad you included it!! And the flower symbolism? That's such a gorgeously drawn orchid, and I absolutely adore how you've worked it into her lore. Spirituality and contemplation is perfect for her. You've absolutely nailed her design.

Thank you SO so much!! I love her!

~~~

quick drink break, I will return with the rest of responses
how. How did I get so much art in the first day.

y'all are blowing me away.

I scream.

TO THE RESPONSES

~~~

@Incantamentum

Oh my gosh!! Thank you for telling me about your name change, I wouldn't have recognized you!! Welcome back <3 I absolutely see the improvement in your art! I loved your pieces last year, but I can see a lot more confidence in your lines now, and your blending and shading are phenomenal.

Circuitbreaker looks SO good!! I'm a huge fan of XYZ dragons, and she caught my eye because of how close, yet distinct, her different blues are. You've captured all of her hues so well. I especially adore the blending of colours on her feathers, and that bright glowing blue on the shell-like decorations coatls have on their faces!

The soft lines are such a great look for this piece, it really softens it and makes her look more natural. You've drawn the star/con perfectly, but I ADORE the runes!! You've captured the glow so so well. I love the glowing starlight, too! And her eyes are just beautiful <3

Thank you SO much!!

~~~

@zambam

I...I have only just realized that Mei and Fenemei have very similar names. I love that you did them both haha!

Mei was a rescue from an old dragon sanctuary! I loved her colours, and when I saw how old she was with those genes I was blown away. She's so visually striking. You've captured that perfectly in your art! I love how you've used her primary colours, with such small shadows and highlights to contrast. It lets her natural beauty shine through. Your shading technique is really cool and honestly reminds me of traditional comic book art!

The pose is just lovely, it really shows off her sweet face, and you've nailed her head frills and feathers. I love her tongue blep and her sweet eyes. The necklace is gorgeous, and so well done! I especially love the shading on the gem. But the lil floating crown has my whole heart TTuTT

And Fenemei! WOW!! I absolutely love this?? You've humanized her so well, and really brought her to life. I envisioned her as an oracle, and I can see that in your art. I love that you've kept the white of her eyes from her cowl. It gives her such an otherworldly look.

The flow and drape of her cloth is impeccable. I absolutely adore the little raised shoulder, and the way the cowl falls around her face. The bangs falling over one eye add to her mystique while also making her adorable. And the branch in her mouth is so quirky and fun! I love it!!

(Also, that border? Stunning.)

Thank you SO much!!

~~~

@Yeetza

H e c k

I don't even know where to begin!

Mystic looks phenomenal?? Like...wow. You had such an amazing concept for him, and you have completely nailed the execution. This piece is breathtaking.

I'm a HUGE sucker for human versions of my dragons, and I absolutely adore the design you've done for him. The little sandals, the patterning along the edge of his cape/robe, the coatl tongue blep...your small details are incredible and make the piece. I'm blown away by the beauty of the starmap/constellation on the wings and robe. The different hues of stars are incredible. I LOVE the way you've done his hood and mantle, and the different colours of candles!!

But it's your lighting that really left me speechless. Having it emanate from so many sources - the eyes, the candles, the glow in his hands - and yet still leave so much of the piece in shadow! This is a study in contrasts, and it's absolutely amazing. Your lettering for his name is also beautiful.

Thank you SO much!! I adore this!!

~~~

@imginate

asdlgksjglsj imgur no ;;_;; I'm so glad it finally loaded the pictures for you!

Eclair is ADORABLE?? A friend of mine came up with the concept of the subspecies, and I just HAD to have one. (Plus it was an excuse to permababy another nocturne! I'm weak for them haha)

I love the youthful way you've drawn her! She's just a young thing, and she looks like she wants to take a trip to the bakery for her namesake. Her colours are *beautiful* - I really like how you've gone with the solid shades for her dress and bow. It makes the shading on her hair and eyes stand out all the more. You've got such a great gradient going there! I absolutely love the light in her eyes, and the big smile.

Also, great job on the proportions? I cannot draw humans for the life of me, but she looks so natural! I love her!

And Naiad!! H e c k I LOVE HER?? This design is incredible??

The inclusion of the branches is absolutely delightful. I love the green lines you've used here - it really makes her look like a nature spirit, and makes the vibrant blues pop. Her dress is STUNNING! And the ponytail with the long bangs? I adore how the gradient of her blues starts at her hair and works its way along her dress. Each piece is obviously separate, but together makes a beautiful whole.

The alternate hairstyle is *adorable* and I'm so so glad you included it!! And the flower symbolism? That's such a gorgeously drawn orchid, and I absolutely adore how you've worked it into her lore. Spirituality and contemplation is perfect for her. You've absolutely nailed her design.

Thank you SO so much!! I love her!

~~~

quick drink break, I will return with the rest of responses
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
I HAVE ACQUIRED ORANGE JUICE

let us continue

~~~

@Lightsun68

Oh my gosh! I LOVE Kunoichi!!

Okay so first off I feel you about the colouring! I always used to make mistakes and would kick myself for not being able to fix it, so I started scanning and then printing before I coloured. I'm so glad that you included both versions - the b/w one really shows off the details on the patterns!

I ADORE the way you've drawn her sage apparel. She looks so mystic and elegant. The swirling patterns on her hood and shawl are gorgeous, and the tassels! I also love the drape of her sleeves. I can see the patterning of her runes on her upper arms, and that's SUCH a clever way to include them!

The whole concept is amazing. I love the table, the crystal ball, the inclusion of her flowerfall...you've executed such a stunning piece for her!

And the pony! Oh my gosh!! I drew one of my friends' dragons as a horse last year, and I've lowkey wanted one of mine as a horse ever since. This is SO cool?

The pose of the horse is so alive, so powerful, full of so much presence. I love the way she's reared up on her hind legs. Your attention to detail on the leg muscles and the hooves is incredible. I really love the arch of her neck.

And once again, your detailing on the apparel is impeccable! The little bit of runes showing; the breastplate; the sage apparel; the rings and flowerfall. Every piece adds to the whole and makes it greater.

Thank you SO much for spoiling my girl! I love these!

~~~

@MawkishMuse

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

First off, PLEASE feel free to post your art anywhere you'd like! Sign it however you want!! Your art is yours, and yours alone <3 I'm just honoured to have my dragons as subject material, and to get to show off your gorgeous work in their bios!

And HOO BOY you started off with a banger! WOW. Where do I begin?

The lighting on this piece is incredible. The bright sun beating down overhead, casting its rays over the head, glinting off of the jewelry, brightening the dunes. The speckling of sand on those dunes? CHEF'S. KISS. Your background is phenomenal. I actually bought a desert scene for this dragon just to match your art!

And Agate himself- WOW. The sparkles of his glimmer. The patterning and gradient of his poison. The delicate shards of his earth primal eyes. Your metallic shading is absolutely incredible- the pieces positively gleam and look so realistic. I adore the drape and folds of the cloth, and the gentle shading.

I'm blown away. This is stunning.

Thank you SO much!!

~~~

@Azurys

ALSKDGJ THREE PIECES IN ONE DAY, AZ

Pike my beloved!! She's a fandragon for a character from season 1 of Critical Role, and you've absolutely nailed her personality haha!

I adore the way you've drawn her genes, especially her facet! Your use of light and shadow makes her sparkle so beautifully. It's so well done! And your Savannah patterning is super well drawn, too.

I LOVE her pose! The hair over one shoulder, the bright blue of her eyes. Her fae frills are stunning. You're really good at drawing wings in a natural, relaxed looking way that still shows them off to full effect.

And her apparel! You've absolutely nailed it! She's wearing a LOT, but you showed the whole outfit off so well. The solar blades are so cute and little, and the tail wraps, her armour, the kerchief...it's all phenomenal.

Thank you SO much! I love her!
I HAVE ACQUIRED ORANGE JUICE

let us continue

~~~

@Lightsun68

Oh my gosh! I LOVE Kunoichi!!

Okay so first off I feel you about the colouring! I always used to make mistakes and would kick myself for not being able to fix it, so I started scanning and then printing before I coloured. I'm so glad that you included both versions - the b/w one really shows off the details on the patterns!

I ADORE the way you've drawn her sage apparel. She looks so mystic and elegant. The swirling patterns on her hood and shawl are gorgeous, and the tassels! I also love the drape of her sleeves. I can see the patterning of her runes on her upper arms, and that's SUCH a clever way to include them!

The whole concept is amazing. I love the table, the crystal ball, the inclusion of her flowerfall...you've executed such a stunning piece for her!

And the pony! Oh my gosh!! I drew one of my friends' dragons as a horse last year, and I've lowkey wanted one of mine as a horse ever since. This is SO cool?

The pose of the horse is so alive, so powerful, full of so much presence. I love the way she's reared up on her hind legs. Your attention to detail on the leg muscles and the hooves is incredible. I really love the arch of her neck.

And once again, your detailing on the apparel is impeccable! The little bit of runes showing; the breastplate; the sage apparel; the rings and flowerfall. Every piece adds to the whole and makes it greater.

Thank you SO much for spoiling my girl! I love these!

~~~

@MawkishMuse

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

First off, PLEASE feel free to post your art anywhere you'd like! Sign it however you want!! Your art is yours, and yours alone <3 I'm just honoured to have my dragons as subject material, and to get to show off your gorgeous work in their bios!

And HOO BOY you started off with a banger! WOW. Where do I begin?

The lighting on this piece is incredible. The bright sun beating down overhead, casting its rays over the head, glinting off of the jewelry, brightening the dunes. The speckling of sand on those dunes? CHEF'S. KISS. Your background is phenomenal. I actually bought a desert scene for this dragon just to match your art!

And Agate himself- WOW. The sparkles of his glimmer. The patterning and gradient of his poison. The delicate shards of his earth primal eyes. Your metallic shading is absolutely incredible- the pieces positively gleam and look so realistic. I adore the drape and folds of the cloth, and the gentle shading.

I'm blown away. This is stunning.

Thank you SO much!!

~~~

@Azurys

ALSKDGJ THREE PIECES IN ONE DAY, AZ

Pike my beloved!! She's a fandragon for a character from season 1 of Critical Role, and you've absolutely nailed her personality haha!

I adore the way you've drawn her genes, especially her facet! Your use of light and shadow makes her sparkle so beautifully. It's so well done! And your Savannah patterning is super well drawn, too.

I LOVE her pose! The hair over one shoulder, the bright blue of her eyes. Her fae frills are stunning. You're really good at drawing wings in a natural, relaxed looking way that still shows them off to full effect.

And her apparel! You've absolutely nailed it! She's wearing a LOT, but you showed the whole outfit off so well. The solar blades are so cute and little, and the tail wraps, her armour, the kerchief...it's all phenomenal.

Thank you SO much! I love her!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Hello! I Participated last year with a drawing of Cinderscale and im back for more >:D Its time to get my tablet out and draw till I drop!

(Btw I changed my user from XenonNyte)
Hello! I Participated last year with a drawing of Cinderscale and im back for more >:D Its time to get my tablet out and draw till I drop!

(Btw I changed my user from XenonNyte)
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
Ah this is cool. I'll most probably do a few entries as I need some examples for my art shop :p
Ah this is cool. I'll most probably do a few entries as I need some examples for my art shop :p
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44