Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | spread light: 2013/fest [closed/drawing]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
[b]1. something that made you smile this year[/b] my favorite streamer! [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] [b]2. something you learned this year[/b] i learned that some whales (baleen whales) actually have two blowholes, much like how we have two nostrils [b]3. a link to a song or music you're enjoying[/b] [url=https://youtu.be/NBl8dwbDJfA]Spire & The Marphoi Project - Roses[/url] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
1. something that made you smile this year
my favorite streamer!

2. something you learned this year
i learned that some whales (baleen whales) actually have two blowholes, much like how we have two nostrils

3. a link to a song or music you're enjoying
Spire & The Marphoi Project - Roses

♥♥♥♥
he/him | 20 | bird lover | proud sapling | join our fan-made FR discord!
VdNwmsY.gif54w1XH3.png
Hello and thank you for hosting this! [b]1. something that made you smile this year[/b] [indent]My new baby brother way born this last August and he's been a joy. During this very dark period, seeing his smiles always lightened the day. While I babysat I'd sing [i]You Are My Sunshine[/i] to him, to the point that it became his lullaby. [/indent] [b]2. Something you learned this year[/b] [indent]Oof I'm gonna go the sappy route here but... I learned to be patient with myself. I had to start physical therapy early in the summer and it's been an ongoing process with ups and downs. The chronic pain has made it difficult for me to keep up with other things in life - from my required classes to personal art I do for fun. I've been coming to terms with the fact that maybe I [i]can't[/i] do it all, at least not for a while. And maybe, just maybe, that's okay. I'm still going to try and, in all likelihood, I'll still get bummed out when I can't meet my expectations. But I know now that failing at a few things, especially while I'm still recovering, doesn't make me a failure.[/indent] [b]3. A link to a song or music you're enjoying[/b] [indent][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELsgRAGIgw0][i]Dos Orugitas[/i][/url] from the movie Encanto gets me every time [emoji=butterfly size=1][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][emoji=butterfly 3 size=1][/indent]
Hello and thank you for hosting this!

My new baby brother way born this last August and he's been a joy. During this very dark period, seeing his smiles always lightened the day. While I babysat I'd sing You Are My Sunshine to him, to the point that it became his lullaby.

2. Something you learned this year
Oof I'm gonna go the sappy route here but... I learned to be patient with myself. I had to start physical therapy early in the summer and it's been an ongoing process with ups and downs. The chronic pain has made it difficult for me to keep up with other things in life - from my required classes to personal art I do for fun. I've been coming to terms with the fact that maybe I can't do it all, at least not for a while. And maybe, just maybe, that's okay. I'm still going to try and, in all likelihood, I'll still get bummed out when I can't meet my expectations. But I know now that failing at a few things, especially while I'm still recovering, doesn't make me a failure.

3. A link to a song or music you're enjoying
Dos Orugitas from the movie Encanto gets me every time
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
My mom gave me a mint-colored beanie for Christmas. Mint is one of my favorite colors, so I was really excited when I unwrapped it!

2 (optional). something you learned this year
I learned how to play the tabletop game Codenames. It's fun!

3 (optional). a link to a song or music you're enjoying
I'm really sensitive to sound, so I try to avoid music as much as possible. However, occasionally I'll put the Runestones of the Arcanist music on quietly to try to drown out the noises in the house.
https://flightrising.com/html5/runestones/sounds/bgm_main.mp3
My mom gave me a mint-colored beanie for Christmas. Mint is one of my favorite colors, so I was really excited when I unwrapped it!

I learned how to play the tabletop game Codenames. It's fun!

I'm really sensitive to sound, so I try to avoid music as much as possible. However, occasionally I'll put the Runestones of the Arcanist music on quietly to try to drown out the noises in the house.
https://flightrising.com/html5/runestones/sounds/bgm_main.mp3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Learning that I was chosen for the internship I applied for in my art department, as it is a wonderful learning opportunity to work with a professor I admire.

How to use Adobe InDesign to create a layout for recipes so I can make my friend a beautiful collection of our favorite dishes to make together.

I like to listen to instrumental music while working and like hearing songs on different instruments, like this electric harp cover of Bastille's Pompeii: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8GKkJUfFY4

@Halidom
Apotheose (#25951470) of the 2nd tab has caught my eye and she's welcome to chill with my other elders, if you do rehome your dragons.
Learning that I was chosen for the internship I applied for in my art department, as it is a wonderful learning opportunity to work with a professor I admire.

How to use Adobe InDesign to create a layout for recipes so I can make my friend a beautiful collection of our favorite dishes to make together.

I like to listen to instrumental music while working and like hearing songs on different instruments, like this electric harp cover of Bastille's Pompeii: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8GKkJUfFY4

@Halidom
Apotheose (#25951470) of the 2nd tab has caught my eye and she's welcome to chill with my other elders, if you do rehome your dragons.
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
Idk if you've made a list of the people entered or not, but I thought I would mention that I have changed my username from Meowingmeower to FireflyFields just in case
Idk if you've made a list of the people entered or not, but I thought I would mention that I have changed my username from Meowingmeower to FireflyFields just in case
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
I will say I've had two things; one being all the time I have spent playing online Dungeons and Dragons with my friends. It really helped give me something to hold on to, especially during the chaotic shut-downs and becoming forcefully even more antisocial than I already can be by shutting me into the house more.
The other thing is my excitement in general for the Disney Cruise my family is planning; fingers crossed it still will go through with everything going on, but it'll be my first cruise *and* first Disney experience!

Hmm, well I got a brand new drawing tablet! And with it, I also went out of my way to purchase Clip Studio Paint (I've been using Paint Tool Sai for years). The change wasn't as difficult as I thought, but going from a tablet without a screen display to having one that does was a bit of a stretch. I can see a better quality to my work though with both these changes, and it's making me more encouraged than ever to draw!

Oooh I'll drop two; just because some people say that 'movie soundtrack songs' don't count. If you haven't seen Encanto, I would highly recommend it! I've had the entire soundtrack stuck in my head, but particularly We Don't Talk About Bruno
Unrelated to a movie, I would recommend Waking Up Slow (Piano Version) by Gabrielle Aplin. It's soft, soulful, and romantic; and I am a mushy sap for that kind of music aesthetic <3

Thank you for the opportunity <3 hope that 2022 is good to you.

I would also like to advocate for your Gen1 #74674302 the Sand/Garnet/Flaxen lad if no one ends up taking him home! What a lovely boy.
I will say I've had two things; one being all the time I have spent playing online Dungeons and Dragons with my friends. It really helped give me something to hold on to, especially during the chaotic shut-downs and becoming forcefully even more antisocial than I already can be by shutting me into the house more.
The other thing is my excitement in general for the Disney Cruise my family is planning; fingers crossed it still will go through with everything going on, but it'll be my first cruise *and* first Disney experience!

Hmm, well I got a brand new drawing tablet! And with it, I also went out of my way to purchase Clip Studio Paint (I've been using Paint Tool Sai for years). The change wasn't as difficult as I thought, but going from a tablet without a screen display to having one that does was a bit of a stretch. I can see a better quality to my work though with both these changes, and it's making me more encouraged than ever to draw!

Oooh I'll drop two; just because some people say that 'movie soundtrack songs' don't count. If you haven't seen Encanto, I would highly recommend it! I've had the entire soundtrack stuck in my head, but particularly We Don't Talk About Bruno
Unrelated to a movie, I would recommend Waking Up Slow (Piano Version) by Gabrielle Aplin. It's soft, soulful, and romantic; and I am a mushy sap for that kind of music aesthetic <3

Thank you for the opportunity <3 hope that 2022 is good to you.

I would also like to advocate for your Gen1 #74674302 the Sand/Garnet/Flaxen lad if no one ends up taking him home! What a lovely boy.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Getting to see my best friend and her family at WorldCon in December after not being together in person in 3 years.

Fostering cats is an awesome and fun way to help, but very dangerous for my promise not to add more cats to the household.

I was hunting holiday songs for a work event, and was reminded of this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiQw5XMuaX1AhWIgnIEHS9KDsUQyCl6BAgHEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh1cRXgDFiSs&usg=AOvVaw3KJEKaX9IvphWPeno74TnO

@halidom Also, if available, I’d be very interested in Belle, on your second tab.
Getting to see my best friend and her family at WorldCon in December after not being together in person in 3 years.

Fostering cats is an awesome and fun way to help, but very dangerous for my promise not to add more cats to the household.

I was hunting holiday songs for a work event, and was reminded of this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiQw5XMuaX1AhWIgnIEHS9KDsUQyCl6BAgHEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh1cRXgDFiSs&usg=AOvVaw3KJEKaX9IvphWPeno74TnO

@halidom Also, if available, I’d be very interested in Belle, on your second tab.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
1. something that made you smile this year: i saw a shooting star on my birthday!
2. something you learned this year: i'm a knitter, and the other night my friend taught me how to knit cables, a skill i've always been intimidated by that's actually surprisingly easy.
3. a link to a song or music you're enjoying: the barrel by aldous harding
1. something that made you smile this year: i saw a shooting star on my birthday!
2. something you learned this year: i'm a knitter, and the other night my friend taught me how to knit cables, a skill i've always been intimidated by that's actually surprisingly easy.
3. a link to a song or music you're enjoying: the barrel by aldous harding

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
Hello. Thank you for hosting this!

Back in November, I was able to watch the aurora borealis from the comfort of one of the bedrooms in my house. It was beautiful and also inspired a FR breeding project of mine.

I have been teaching myself embroidery stitches. It's been a nice way to decompress at the end of the day.

Fall In Love Too Fast by GRiZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVAaBj1G8BI
Hello. Thank you for hosting this!

Back in November, I was able to watch the aurora borealis from the comfort of one of the bedrooms in my house. It was beautiful and also inspired a FR breeding project of mine.

I have been teaching myself embroidery stitches. It's been a nice way to decompress at the end of the day.

Fall In Love Too Fast by GRiZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVAaBj1G8BI
do you think this is sneaky?? huh?? hey???
JEmlMai.png G E M I N I D

• she/they
• adhd
• adult player
• fr + 1
got to spend time with my best friend watching encanto!

2 something you learned this year
I got posca pens and learned how to use them for the first time!

3 a link to a song or music you're enjoying
Cats, Dogs and Rats by Rare Americans
got to spend time with my best friend watching encanto!

2 something you learned this year
I got posca pens and learned how to use them for the first time!

3 a link to a song or music you're enjoying
Cats, Dogs and Rats by Rare Americans
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33