Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [raffle] wildclaw scroll + more! WINNERS
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/897300218440192062/905167214888505344/wc_scroll_raffle.png[/img] [center][font=arial][size=4]hi, my name is starshiny, and i am hosting this raffle! it's my first time holding a raffle, so if anything seems off, please let me know. this raffle will be accepting tickets from today, [b]November 2nd[/b], to [b]November 27th[/b]. winners will be announced [b]Sunday, November 28th[/b]. please read the rules carefully and in their entirely! i want this to run smoothly. [/center] [font=arial][size=4][b][size=4]Rules:[/b] 1.) tickets are 20g/kt each. i chose this number because the current LAH of a wildclaw scroll is 2075g, which means that by buying one ticket, you could win a wildclaw scroll for [i][b]one percent[/b][/i] of the LAH cost. 2.) there is no ticket limit, you can buy any amount you want. 3.) if you buy a ticket, it automatically goes towards any prize. 4.) tickets must be sent in a one-way crossroads trade. i will not accept currency over PM! 5.) specify how many tickets you are buying in the crossroads trade, it will make it easier on me. 6.) the three winners will be picked via RNG to ensure no human error! [font=arial][size=4][b]Prizes:[/b][/size] i will be drawing for the wildclaw scroll 1st, malevolent spirits 2nd, + battlefield 3rd. [b]you cannot win more than one prize.[/b] [quote=wildclaw scroll][item=breed change: wildclaw][/quote] [quote=malevolent spirits][item=malevolent spirit][item=haunting amber grasp][item=haunting amber pendants][/quote] [quote=battlefield][item=eliminate][item=bloody tail bandage][item=bloody leg bandages][item=bloody chest bandage][/quote]
wc_scroll_raffle.png
hi, my name is starshiny, and i am hosting this raffle! it's my first time holding a raffle, so if anything seems off, please let me know.

this raffle will be accepting tickets from today, November 2nd, to November 27th. winners will be announced Sunday, November 28th.

please read the rules carefully and in their entirely! i want this to run smoothly.

Rules:
1.) tickets are 20g/kt each. i chose this number because the current LAH of a wildclaw scroll is 2075g, which means that by buying one ticket, you could win a wildclaw scroll for one percent of the LAH cost.
2.) there is no ticket limit, you can buy any amount you want.
3.) if you buy a ticket, it automatically goes towards any prize.
4.) tickets must be sent in a one-way crossroads trade. i will not accept currency over PM!
5.) specify how many tickets you are buying in the crossroads trade, it will make it easier on me.
6.) the three winners will be picked via RNG to ensure no human error!

Prizes:
i will be drawing for the wildclaw scroll 1st, malevolent spirits 2nd, + battlefield 3rd. you cannot win more than one prize.
wildclaw scroll wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw
malevolent spirits wrote:
Malevolent Spirit Haunting Amber Grasp Haunting Amber Pendants
battlefield wrote:
Eliminate Bloody Tail Bandage Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Chest Bandage
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/897300218440192062/905167214888505344/wc_scroll_raffle.png[/img] [font=arial][b][size=4][size=4]Winners:[/b] [quote=wildclaw scroll]ticket number 89, @rarewareofficial![/quote] [quote=malevolent spirits]ticket number 49, @ClearBright![/quote] [quote=battlefield]ticket number 24, @Shatapatrika![/quote]
wc_scroll_raffle.png

Winners:
wildclaw scroll wrote:
ticket number 89, @rarewareofficial!
malevolent spirits wrote:
ticket number 49, @ClearBright!
battlefield wrote:
ticket number 24, @Shatapatrika!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/897300218440192062/905167214888505344/wc_scroll_raffle.png[/img] [font=arial][size=4][b][size=4]First Day Pinglist:[/b] @DarkVixen @Niceless @SilencedRose @ShinyUmbreon @Thinkalot @SovereignFives @JoYoon @SixCrows @HelixStorm @smorphie @ClearBright @mistywolf96 @Shatapatrika @nekopallet @9th @Bloomed @ToothedMammal @cobwebs @EPICdragon99 @Tapflame @BirdSoap @fattycatty @Parmenides @AquaCascade @Kyr @GalaxyFantasy @MaplesHaiku [font=arial][size=4][b]Last Day Pinglist:[/b][/size] @/Shatapatrika @/SixCrows @/Niceless @/ToothedMammal @/wanli @/Parmenides @/Aeraki
wc_scroll_raffle.png

First Day Pinglist:

@DarkVixen @Niceless @SilencedRose @ShinyUmbreon @Thinkalot @SovereignFives @JoYoon @SixCrows @HelixStorm @smorphie @ClearBright @mistywolf96 @Shatapatrika @nekopallet @9th @Bloomed @ToothedMammal @cobwebs @EPICdragon99 @Tapflame @BirdSoap @fattycatty @Parmenides @AquaCascade @Kyr @GalaxyFantasy @MaplesHaiku

Last Day Pinglist:

@/Shatapatrika @/SixCrows @/Niceless @/ToothedMammal @/wanli @/Parmenides @/Aeraki
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
pogg best of luck on selling tickets!
pogg best of luck on selling tickets!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
pog and epic i will be entering
pog and epic i will be entering
ty for the ping! GL to everyone entering!
p3jdzi4.png
Damn! Cant buy any cause of no spend November, have a friendly good luck bump though~
Damn! Cant buy any cause of no spend November, have a friendly good luck bump though~
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@fattycatty

i thought about all my fellow nsn-ers!!! there's a few days after it ends to buy tickets if you're still interested then!
@fattycatty

i thought about all my fellow nsn-ers!!! there's a few days after it ends to buy tickets if you're still interested then!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Thank you so much! I’ve submitted my ticket money. Could you please add me to the last day pinglist?
Thank you so much! I’ve submitted my ticket money. Could you please add me to the last day pinglist?
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Could I also be added to the last day pinglist?
Could I also be added to the last day pinglist?
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
1 2 3 4 5