Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] SvI OOF Raffle/PB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73
@ewoman go ahead
@ewoman go ahead
@IamNoHere

Sending you:
3 level 7s.
1 level 8.
1 level 11.
1 level 13.

@IamNoHere

Sending you:
3 level 7s.
1 level 8.
1 level 11.
1 level 13.

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are
Thank you! Getting to them rn ^^
@Are
Thank you! Getting to them rn ^^
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Are I´ve realized you sent them for treasure, while I´m doing attending for gems, sorry. Going to cancel the PAs, and you can either relist them for gems, or send them to a different attendant, ok?

edit: wanted to add; sorry for the inconvenience
@Are I´ve realized you sent them for treasure, while I´m doing attending for gems, sorry. Going to cancel the PAs, and you can either relist them for gems, or send them to a different attendant, ok?

edit: wanted to add; sorry for the inconvenience
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@IAmNoHere

Ah, my bad! Sorry about that. I'll get another attendant. <3
@IAmNoHere

c4a5xZL.png
@Pinguin

Sending you:
3 level 7s.
1 level 8.
1 level 11.
1 level 13.
@Pinguin

Sending you:
3 level 7s.
1 level 8.
1 level 11.
1 level 13.
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Are" date="2021-11-01 10:54:39" ] @IAmNoHere Ah, my bad! Sorry about that. I'll get another attendant. <3 [/quote] @Are No need to apologize, it happens ^^ I should´ve realized it sooner than I did, hahah
Are wrote on 2021-11-01 10:54:39:
@IAmNoHere

@Are No need to apologize, it happens ^^ I should´ve realized it sooner than I did, hahah
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Because everyone deserves Kitty Pictures, I have added a new incentive to the raffle/public buy: for every 100 dragons Shadow receives, I am posting a picture of my cats! At the time of my last tally, we have 4,391 dragons sent in. Here are the first 21 owed kitty pictures for your viewing pleasure, with more to as I organize them. ^.^ I will try to post new ones every few hours! -------------- First, some introductions are in order. This is the cast of the cat-image pledges: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849316373436039169/904790795792564224/Collage_E.jpeg[/img] Top left is Tardigrade, aka Grady. She is a domestic short-hair tortoiseshell bicolor (commonly called calico - and fun fact, she has classic Mackerel markings in her orange patches!). Top right is Mumford, aka Mum. He is a domestic long-hair black tabby bicolor (harlequin white markings). Bottom left is Alabaster, aka Boolah. He is a domestic short-hair blue tuxedo (dark gray with white markings). Bottom right is Tinker, aka Tink. She is a domestic short-hair apricot mackerel tabby bicolor (orange tabby with white markings) ---------------- Sadly, Alabaster is no longer with us. When he was, though, he and Tinker were absolutely BFFs. Just look at the love these two have for each other. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849316373436039169/904790784363089980/Collage_A.jpeg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849316373436039169/904790789639512104/Collage_C.jpeg[/img] ------------------ Mumford came onto the scene in 2018. He made fast friends with Tinker, though Alabaster was less enthused about having a kitten in the house. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849316373436039169/904790787714334811/Collage_B.jpeg[/img] ------------- Mumford is obsessed with sinks. At least he had something in common with Alabaster? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849316373436039169/904790792583917578/Collage_D.jpeg[/img]
Because everyone deserves Kitty Pictures, I have added a new incentive to the raffle/public buy: for every 100 dragons Shadow receives, I am posting a picture of my cats!

At the time of my last tally, we have 4,391 dragons sent in. Here are the first 21 owed kitty pictures for your viewing pleasure, with more to as I organize them. ^.^ I will try to post new ones every few hours!

First, some introductions are in order. This is the cast of the cat-image pledges:
Collage_E.jpeg
Top left is Tardigrade, aka Grady. She is a domestic short-hair tortoiseshell bicolor (commonly called calico - and fun fact, she has classic Mackerel markings in her orange patches!).
Top right is Mumford, aka Mum. He is a domestic long-hair black tabby bicolor (harlequin white markings).
Bottom left is Alabaster, aka Boolah. He is a domestic short-hair blue tuxedo (dark gray with white markings).
Bottom right is Tinker, aka Tink. She is a domestic short-hair apricot mackerel tabby bicolor (orange tabby with white markings)

Sadly, Alabaster is no longer with us. When he was, though, he and Tinker were absolutely BFFs. Just look at the love these two have for each other.
Collage_A.jpeg

Collage_C.jpeg

Mumford came onto the scene in 2018. He made fast friends with Tinker, though Alabaster was less enthused about having a kitten in the house.
Collage_B.jpeg

Mumford is obsessed with sinks. At least he had something in common with Alabaster?
Collage_D.jpeg
Hey this may be a stupid question but the peacock gene bonus is modern only right?
Hey this may be a stupid question but the peacock gene bonus is modern only right?
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesrpunk

Not a stupid question. :) The bonus is indeed Modern only.
@librariesrpunk

Not a stupid question. :) The bonus is indeed Modern only.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73