Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] SvI OOF Raffle/PB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73
@DakerVadora I gotchu!! Thank you for supporting us \o/
@DakerVadora I gotchu!! Thank you for supporting us \o/
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@DuskAwakening Thanks! I got like... x28 more 8lvls in my HibDen, You want 'em for FL gems too? OwO

Or 3 of them for 1t, I want some extra tickets for this hehehe
@DuskAwakening Thanks! I got like... x28 more 8lvls in my HibDen, You want 'em for FL gems too? OwO

Or 3 of them for 1t, I want some extra tickets for this hehehe
@DakerVadora I'm never one to turn down some 1ts :D It's completely up to you whether you send to FL or Raffle, but you'll only get tickets for raffle prices
@DakerVadora I'm never one to turn down some 1ts :D It's completely up to you whether you send to FL or Raffle, but you'll only get tickets for raffle prices
@DuskAwakening So that's how it works? My English ain't the best and it's my first time participating, the whole thing is still too scary and complicated for me xD, but thanks for info! Will send for raffle prices from now on cuz I want tickets heh
@DuskAwakening So that's how it works? My English ain't the best and it's my first time participating, the whole thing is still too scary and complicated for me xD, but thanks for info! Will send for raffle prices from now on cuz I want tickets heh
@DakerVadora We can sort out the prices for the dragons you already sent me if you'd like, and I can swap them across to the raffle for you? You missed a few bonuses anyway so I was going to go back through and count them up ^^
@DakerVadora We can sort out the prices for the dragons you already sent me if you'd like, and I can swap them across to the raffle for you? You missed a few bonuses anyway so I was going to go back through and count them up ^^
@DuskAwakening Will send You a PM, I don't want to spam this thread with my questions XDD
@DuskAwakening Will send You a PM, I don't want to spam this thread with my questions XDD
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/f24c23be85c9f8829239d393a092c292/tenor.gif[/img] [/center] [center][size=5]Come and get your moolah!! Our treasure prices have raised by 1kt for level 5s and above![/size][/center]
tenor.gif
Come and get your moolah!! Our treasure prices have raised by 1kt for level 5s and above!
I'm here and ready to give all your dragons cookies on their way to ShadowMama
I'm here and ready to give all your dragons cookies on their way to ShadowMama
Posting so I can have a quick link here! Good luck shadelings, glad to send my first flight plenty of dragons!
Posting so I can have a quick link here! Good luck shadelings, glad to send my first flight plenty of dragons!
OAgM9ob.png
@SapphireGalaxy i have 60 lv 7s to send for 1tr PA ok?
@SapphireGalaxy i have 60 lv 7s to send for 1tr PA ok?
wgaT6Wb.png yjJhTxB.png tumblr_inline_nl0toibgVG1sfkih6.png RmHSCAk.png ZmGMEhN.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73