Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Over] Diseased Dollmaking
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189
Thanks for hosting! Had so much fun!
Thanks for hosting! Had so much fun!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@Peyp Thank you so much for hosting this, I enjoyed it a lot and am looking forward to it if you ever decide to bring it back in the future [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1] Also, everything on the sheet seems to be in order for me except for October 25th- I believe I submitted mine a little late but it's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3066963/140#post_49368399]here![/url]
@Peyp
Thank you so much for hosting this, I enjoyed it a lot and am looking forward to it if you ever decide to bring it back in the future

Also, everything on the sheet seems to be in order for me except for October 25th- I believe I submitted mine a little late but it's here!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
Thank you for hosting this, it was a pleasure to participate in! I believe everything is correct; I'm sad that I missed a day :(
Thank you for hosting this, it was a pleasure to participate in! I believe everything is correct; I'm sad that I missed a day :(
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Thank you for the game! It was really fun ^^

Thank you for the game! It was really fun ^^

bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
I wold have participated somuch more if not for my boss falling deathly ill! Thank you so much for hosting such a fun event!
I wold have participated somuch more if not for my boss falling deathly ill! Thank you so much for hosting such a fun event!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Thank you so much for this awesome event! I never used dollmakers before this and it was a blast! I think I might do this more often for fun!
Thank you so much for this awesome event! I never used dollmakers before this and it was a blast! I think I might do this more often for fun!
ezgif-5-1b0ac6c45e.pngunknown.png

Looks good for me! Thank you for hosting, I spent way too much time on these and making other dragons I didn't post or using other dollmakers I saw in others posts!

If you ever run this again I'd love to be pinged. :)
Looks good for me! Thank you for hosting, I spent way too much time on these and making other dragons I didn't post or using other dollmakers I saw in others posts!

If you ever run this again I'd love to be pinged. :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I had a lot of fun! Things happened in real life so I couldn't participate more. I'd love to do it again next year!
I had a lot of fun! Things happened in real life so I couldn't participate more. I'd love to do it again next year!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/50JGKd4h/DD.png[/img] [size=4]Time to wrap up! 5 winners were picked, please list the packs in order of preference! If you were picked 1st, list 1 item. If you are 2nd, list 2, and so on. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] 1. @Katsuji 2. @Crystalitar 3. @ReginaPhalange 4. @Doozie 5. @EclipsedSun [item=Eliminate][item=Primary Gene: Stitched][item=Secondary Gene: Patchwork][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Voidfollow Terrorbox] Eliminate, Primary Gene: Stitched, Secondary Gene: Patchwork, Unhatched Plague Egg, Voidfollow Terrorbox[/center]
DD.png

Time to wrap up!
5 winners were picked, please list the packs in order of preference!
If you were picked 1st, list 1 item. If you are 2nd, list 2, and so on.

1. @Katsuji
2. @Crystalitar
3. @ReginaPhalange
4. @Doozie
5. @EclipsedSun

Eliminate Primary Gene: Stitched Secondary Gene: Patchwork Unhatched Plague Egg Voidfollow Terrorbox
Eliminate, Primary Gene: Stitched, Secondary Gene: Patchwork, Unhatched Plague Egg, Voidfollow Terrorbox
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Oooo yay! Congrats to the other winners and thank you for hosting such a fun raffle (and all your hard work, oof)! I really enjoyed participating UwU

1. Plague Egg
2. Stitched
3. Patchwork
Oooo yay! Congrats to the other winners and thank you for hosting such a fun raffle (and all your hard work, oof)! I really enjoyed participating UwU

1. Plague Egg
2. Stitched
3. Patchwork

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189