Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done - Show Off Your Hatches!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
[center]I'm hoping to leave the site for good in about 10 days, but still working on getting thing out of my inventory! We have an achievement now, courtesy of @polkdotastronaut ! Feel free to add this to your hatchling's bio if you wish! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3065673/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813530225048420392/898534928919195648/download.png[/img][/url] I have a bunch of eggs, like over a hundred eggs, but I'm not going to be here to enjoy what rolls out. So I want to give you [b]One[/b] random Unhatched egg, and all I want in return is for you to show me the dragon in this thread! [b]The dragon is 110% YOURS to keep, sell, exalt, whatever![/b] If you have a scry in mind after hatching, even better! This goes for any triples, doubles, primals, whatever happens to pop out, it's yours. [center][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1] [img]https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg[/img] [emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=eternal youth size=1] My only requirement is that your account is at least one week old as of today, Oct 12, 2021! You do not need to send me anything in return, unless you want it to sit on my account forevermore :) I'm limiting this to 1 per person, at least for now. If, for some unknown reason, there isn't enough demand for free eggos, I may change that c: Back in message/CR jail - I'll try again in a few hours! The true final count is 74 eggs left as of October 16, 2021 05:24:27, so the next 74 people to request an egg will get one but none after that! So please feel free to keep requesting and sharing your hatches! [s]When I'm out of eggs, I will change the title of the thread to "Closed," so if the sign says Crack 'em, just tell me where to throw the egg![/s]
I'm hoping to leave the site for good in about 10 days, but still working on getting thing out of my inventory!

We have an achievement now, courtesy of @polkdotastronaut ! Feel free to add this to your hatchling's bio if you wish!

download.png

I have a bunch of eggs, like over a hundred eggs, but I'm not going to be here to enjoy what rolls out. So I want to give you One random Unhatched egg, and all I want in return is for you to show me the dragon in this thread! The dragon is 110% YOURS to keep, sell, exalt, whatever! If you have a scry in mind after hatching, even better! This goes for any triples, doubles, primals, whatever happens to pop out, it's yours.

Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg

My only requirement is that your account is at least one week old as of today, Oct 12, 2021! You do not need to send me anything in return, unless you want it to sit on my account forevermore :) I'm limiting this to 1 per person, at least for now. If, for some unknown reason, there isn't enough demand for free eggos, I may change that c:

Back in message/CR jail - I'll try again in a few hours! The true final count is 74 eggs left as of October 16, 2021 05:24:27, so the next 74 people to request an egg will get one but none after that! So please feel free to keep requesting and sharing your hatches!

When I'm out of eggs, I will change the title of the thread to "Closed," so if the sign says Crack 'em, just tell me where to throw the egg!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
can i grab an egg, please? c:
can i grab an egg, please? c:
Oh wow, that's very generous of you :0 I'd love an egg, my gambling addiction is too strong-
Oh wow, that's very generous of you :0 I'd love an egg, my gambling addiction is too strong-
Ferberus · she / her
· FR+2
· english, polish
· plague flight
· wishlist
@Bunneary Oooh, this sounds like fun! I'd like to crack an egg, please :)
@Bunneary Oooh, this sounds like fun! I'd like to crack an egg, please :)
gYfRVnU.png heyZH2H.png
a129Nss.png
tyEuRXe.png
Vs2WmBF.png
0HBKL8H.png
ygWzlbs.png 5tiydC3.png 7GFlGJN.png A1ondHN.png BYPpgRe.png k2VzuFv.png
I'd like to crack an egg! This is such a good idea, thank you! :D
I'd like to crack an egg! This is such a good idea, thank you! :D
I'd love to crack an egg please !! This sounds so fun :D
I'd love to crack an egg please !! This sounds so fun :D
83572019p.png..49635371p.png..54509057p.png
Jester/Monty
It/He+
Hjönk
< Dergs cycle!
1578590495046.png
@Bunneary id love to crack an egg!
@Bunneary id love to crack an egg!
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Woaaaa could I nab and egg? I wanna hatch one on Halloween :))
Woaaaa could I nab and egg? I wanna hatch one on Halloween :))
i’d love to crack an egg!!
i’d love to crack an egg!!
lijgU9.png
i would love an egg :]
i would love an egg :]
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72