Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Raffle | OVER (stay tuned for more)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center]Hello! Welcome to my free raffles! [s]For this week, I am raffling off (3) Nocturne Eggs. 3 different winners will each receive (1). See below for the rules! [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] This raffle will end on October 30 at 10:00 server time.[/s] [/center] [quote] [size=5]HOW TO EARN TICKETS[/size] [LIST=1] [*]Your first post during this raffle earns you (1) ticket [*]Bump the thread once per day to earn (1) ticket per day [*]Share your dream hatch for (1) ticket - you can post the colors, scry, or whatever you prefer [/LIST][/quote] [quote] [size=5]GENERAL RULES AND INFO[/size] [LIST=1] [*]Anyone can enter. [*]You are welcome to do whatever you want if you win the prize. [*]No need to ping me, but no big deal if you do. [*]These raffles will never require treasure, gems, or items to enter. [*]Some raffles may have added on-site actions to complete to earn extra tickets. [*]If you'd like to be pinged for future raffles, you can add yourself to my pinglist or request to be added on. [/LIST][/quote] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N3paU37qk409vzs8dUnLSaLCGbzNoOREs7vCqRpTqgc/edit?usp=sharing][size=7]Click here to view all tickets or to add yourself to the pinglist for future raffles.[/url][/center]
Hello! Welcome to my free raffles! For this week, I am raffling off
(3) Nocturne Eggs. 3 different winners will each receive (1).
See below for the rules!

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

This raffle will end on October 30 at 10:00 server time.
Quote:
HOW TO EARN TICKETS
  1. Your first post during this raffle earns you (1) ticket
  2. Bump the thread once per day to earn (1) ticket per day
  3. Share your dream hatch for (1) ticket
    - you can post the colors, scry, or whatever you prefer
Quote:
GENERAL RULES AND INFO
  1. Anyone can enter.
  2. You are welcome to do whatever you want if you win the prize.
  3. No need to ping me, but no big deal if you do.
  4. These raffles will never require treasure, gems, or items to enter.
  5. Some raffles may have added on-site actions to complete to earn extra tickets.
  6. If you'd like to be pinged for future raffles, you can add yourself to my pinglist or request to be added on.
64514_s.gif
RESERVED
RESERVED
64514_s.gif
RESERVED
RESERVED
64514_s.gif
RESERVED
RESERVED
64514_s.gif
RESERVED
RESERVED