Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Art, Gems, and Accents- DRAW DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][size=6][emoji=maple leaf size=4][b]Autumn Art Raffle![/b][emoji=maple leaf size=4][/size] I'm so excited to finally open this raffle! With October just around the corner and those chilly breezes setting in, I'm really in the mood to create some art and share some prizes with folks:) No need to ping! I am subscribed [/center] [quote= Pumpkin Portraits][center][emoji=ivy leaf size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3045385/1]Free Bust with any/all additions! [b]1500 G/KT Value[/b] [/url][emoji=ivy leaf size=1][/center][/quote] [quote= Autumnal Art][center][emoji=acorn size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3045385/1]Free Bust with any/all additions! [b]1500 G/KT Value[/b] [/url][emoji=acorn size=1][/center][/quote] [quote=Shooting Star Fall][center][skin=3828][item=Magic Nymph][item=Starry Regard][item=Mana Bolt][item=Rune Slash][/quote][/center] [quote=First Frost][center][skin=3306][item=Snowflake Nymph][item=Freezing Slash][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Winter Wind][/quote][/center] [quote=Creepy Chevrons][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/36607.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/36608.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/29585.png[/img][skin=29337] [/quote] [quote=Harvest Help][center][item=Vista: Cozy Harvest][item=Scene: Autumn Clearing][item=Autumn Harvest Celebration][/center][/quote] [/center] [center][emoji=gem size=1][b]Tickets: 5 g/kt treasure per ticket[/b][emoji=treasure size=1] Both DM and CR are fine for payments with G/KT or items! [/center] [center][b]We have met the ticket goal! The raffle will end on 11/2/2021![/b] We do still have stretch goals! You can find examples of my work [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3045385/1]at my shop![/url] Each winner will get to pick their prize in order of first-come-first-serve after the raffle draw. Your art does not need to be fall themed! [b]Stretch Goal 1: 1000 Tickets[/b] Unlocks Prize 6 and Medium Value extras! [b]Stretch Goal 2: 3000 Tickets[/b] Unlocks Prize 7: Sounds spritely...;) [size=6][b]Ticket Counter: 1191/600[/center][/b][/size]
Autumn Art Raffle!
I'm so excited to finally open this raffle! With October just around the corner and those chilly breezes setting in, I'm really in the mood to create some art and share some prizes with folks:) No need to ping! I am subscribed
Shooting Star Fall wrote:
Magic Nymph Starry Regard Mana Bolt Rune Slash
First Frost wrote:
Snowflake Nymph Freezing Slash Frigid Bolt Winter Wind
Creepy Chevrons wrote:
36607.png 36608.png 29585.png
Harvest Help wrote:
Vista: Cozy Harvest Scene: Autumn Clearing Autumn Harvest Celebration

Tickets: 5 g/kt treasure per ticket
Both DM and CR are fine for payments with G/KT or items!

We have met the ticket goal! The raffle will end on 11/2/2021! We do still have stretch goals! You can find examples of my work at my shop! Each winner will get to pick their prize in order of first-come-first-serve after the raffle draw. Your art does not need to be fall themed!

Stretch Goal 1: 1000 Tickets
Unlocks Prize 6 and Medium Value extras!

Stretch Goal 2: 3000 Tickets
Unlocks Prize 7: Sounds spritely...;)

Ticket Counter: 1191/600

41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
[center][b]Free tickets:[/b] [/center] [center]1 Automatic Free Ticket! Ask to be on the pinglist for the final draw to get your free ticket[emoji=new friend size=1] 1 free ticket for liking this dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/786162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7862/786162_350.png[/img][/url] Like the dragon and comment your number! If you've already liked the dragon, send a screenshot:) Free tickets do not count towards the ticket total! [/center] [center] [indent][b]Tickets for Items:[/b] [/center] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Unhatched Eggs: 100 Tickets [emoji=eliminate size=1]Eliminate: 50 Tickets [emoji=green apple size=1]Food x99: 5 Tickets [emoji=yellow gem size=1]x5 Any Event Currency: 1 Ticket [emoji=dna size=1]Genes, Scrolls and Breed Changes: 200% AH value [emoji=gold crown size=1]Apparel and Skins: 150% AH value[/indent] [center] Ask about any other items! [/center]
Free tickets:
1 Automatic Free Ticket! Ask to be on the pinglist for the final draw to get your free ticket
1 free ticket for liking this dragon!
786162_350.png
Like the dragon and comment your number! If you've already liked the dragon, send a screenshot:)

Free tickets do not count towards the ticket total!

Tickets for Items:
Unhatched Eggs: 100 Tickets
Eliminate: 50 Tickets
Food x99: 5 Tickets
x5 Any Event Currency: 1 Ticket
Genes, Scrolls and Breed Changes: 200% AH value
Apparel and Skins: 150% AH value
Ask about any other items!
[center][emoji=maple leaf size=1][size=4][b]FAQ[/b][/size][emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center] Q: Are there any caps on tickets? A: Nope! Go wild- the more tickets, the more prizes we will eventually have! Come back as many times as you like.
FAQ
Q: Are there any caps on tickets?
A: Nope! Go wild- the more tickets, the more prizes we will eventually have! Come back as many times as you like.
[center][emoji=maple leaf size=1][size=4][b]Pinglist[/b][emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center] @Feathershine @WormyVampire @Tangledlands @chuchus900 @doozie @Starflight19 @ShadowLugia111 @bluebird88 @Chickles13 @Jaderannosaurus @imginate @LeafstarOfSky @Laxi @SweetTreatLion @LouckyKoneko @littleraccoon @bug2buga @Gaerys @Aemort @UncleLarry @LayeredCake @Immapie @jamjellies @Mythariah @Persinnamon @coolrat @AlexRobins @Fezaphyrz @Ducknuckle @ChaispicedTea @oldred100 @BeckAlistiere @TheOfficialLemon @EuphoriasDelight @Stillxill
Pinglist
@Feathershine @WormyVampire @Tangledlands @chuchus900 @doozie @Starflight19 @ShadowLugia111 @bluebird88 @Chickles13 @Jaderannosaurus @imginate @LeafstarOfSky @Laxi @SweetTreatLion @LouckyKoneko @littleraccoon @bug2buga @Gaerys @Aemort @UncleLarry @LayeredCake @Immapie @jamjellies @Mythariah @Persinnamon @coolrat @AlexRobins @Fezaphyrz @Ducknuckle @ChaispicedTea @oldred100 @BeckAlistiere @TheOfficialLemon @EuphoriasDelight @Stillxill
[center][emoji=maple leaf size=1][b]WINNERS[/b][emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center] Thank you so much to everyone who participated and supported my first raffle! I'm so thankful for all of you, and it's been a great time. Special shout out to @SweetTreatLion , @LouckyKoneko , @Doozie , and @Chickles13 for bumping, and you will find a special prize in your CR inboxes soon! Winners: @Jaderannosaurus - Autumnal Art @sweettreatlion - First Frost @Chickles13 - Pumpkin Portraits @coolrat- Shooting Star Fall @Feathershine @bluebird88 Winner Instructions: Please post on this thread with your preferred prizes numbered 1-6! Prizes are first-come-first serve, and you will receive your highest preferred remaining prize:) If any of the winners do not come forward in 1 week, their prize is forfeit. Congrats to all! Final Draw Pinglist: @Feathershine @WormyVampire @Tangledlands @chuchus900 @doozie @Starflight19 @ShadowLugia111 @bluebird88 @Chickles13 @Jaderannosaurus @imginate @LeafstarOfSky @Laxi @SweetTreatLion @LouckyKoneko @littleraccoon @bug2buga @Gaerys @Aemort @UncleLarry @LayeredCake @Immapie @jamjellies @Mythariah @Persinnamon @coolrat @AlexRobins @Fezaphyrz @Ducknuckle @ChaispicedTea @oldred100 @BeckAlistiere @TheOfficialLemon @EuphoriasDelight @Stillxill
WINNERS

Thank you so much to everyone who participated and supported my first raffle! I'm so thankful for all of you, and it's been a great time. Special shout out to @SweetTreatLion , @LouckyKoneko , @Doozie , and @Chickles13 for bumping, and you will find a special prize in your CR inboxes soon!

Winners:
@Jaderannosaurus - Autumnal Art
@sweettreatlion - First Frost
@Chickles13 - Pumpkin Portraits
@coolrat- Shooting Star Fall
@Feathershine
@bluebird88

Winner Instructions: Please post on this thread with your preferred prizes numbered 1-6! Prizes are first-come-first serve, and you will receive your highest preferred remaining prize:) If any of the winners do not come forward in 1 week, their prize is forfeit. Congrats to all!

Final Draw Pinglist:
@Feathershine @WormyVampire @Tangledlands @chuchus900 @doozie @Starflight19 @ShadowLugia111 @bluebird88 @Chickles13 @Jaderannosaurus @imginate @LeafstarOfSky @Laxi @SweetTreatLion @LouckyKoneko @littleraccoon @bug2buga @Gaerys @Aemort @UncleLarry @LayeredCake @Immapie @jamjellies @Mythariah @Persinnamon @coolrat @AlexRobins @Fezaphyrz @Ducknuckle @ChaispicedTea @oldred100 @BeckAlistiere @TheOfficialLemon @EuphoriasDelight @Stillxill
@Withstand @Jaderannosaurus @Bluebird88 @Weavile @WormyVampire @CrustyGlowstick

Happy Fall everyone! I'm raffling off some art to celebrate the season, and wanted to ping you here in case you would be interested in some (potentially free!) new art for your characters:)
@Withstand @Jaderannosaurus @Bluebird88 @Weavile @WormyVampire @CrustyGlowstick

Happy Fall everyone! I'm raffling off some art to celebrate the season, and wanted to ping you here in case you would be interested in some (potentially free!) new art for your characters:)
Now Open!
Now Open!
OOOO

I’ll be back to buy
OOOO

I’ll be back to buy

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png