Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 92
@Fulminare @Bearskull

I shuffled some dragons around so I'll be listing PA's for both of you shortly to pick up whenever.

@Rashakiro

As soon as everyone else has picked up their PA's I will go ahead and start listing yours!
@Fulminare @Bearskull

I shuffled some dragons around so I'll be listing PA's for both of you shortly to pick up whenever.

@Rashakiro

As soon as everyone else has picked up their PA's I will go ahead and start listing yours!
@Tserin
I am setting up the PA's a little early since I am going to bed earlier than I thought. I have 6/10 of them to start for when you are ready at any point! Thank you for hosting this!
@Tserin
I am setting up the PA's a little early since I am going to bed earlier than I thought. I have 6/10 of them to start for when you are ready at any point! Thank you for hosting this!
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
@Whistlewindwolf, @Rookie - PAs started, no rush to pick them up tho, I'm about to be asleep lol
@Whistlewindwolf, @Rookie - PAs started, no rush to pick them up tho, I'm about to be asleep lol
IF HubOOF Hub
@ghostpath Your fodder is up for you.

@inkwardlychaotic The first batch of yours is ready for you to grab after rollover, the rest will come tomorrow.
@ghostpath Your fodder is up for you.

@inkwardlychaotic The first batch of yours is ready for you to grab after rollover, the rest will come tomorrow.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/580222732059541504/903742252361347142/download.gif[/img][/center] Hello boarders! Thank you so much for offering your spaces for this push, we've trained and boarded more dragons than we ever have before all thanks to you! Since the push has started, there are a couple of announcements to go out. [list][*]Dragons should start being returned now. If you have not organized anything with our trainers to send back their den dragons, please do so. If you have not already set up return PAs for lair dragons, please do so. [list][*]Many of our trainers will also be receiving for foddart, PB, and the OOF raffle this week, so it'd be a good idea to send PAs for 2t instead of 1t so they don't get mixed up.[/list] [*]If you need to find who you need to return dragons to, you can use the Dragon Locator tab on the main sheet (the one we've been using all month, without hatchlings). [*]We will no longer be boarding adult fodder, but we will begin boarding hatchling fodder throughout the week! Instructions for hatchling boarding are listed below. They're basically the same as adult fodder boarding. [list][*]You will need to sign up again. You can sign up for hatchie boarding with [url=https://forms.gle/U9ymkGdJA8P3hkxU6][b][color=#2E4291]this form.[/color][/url] You can view the sheet for hatchie boarding [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/113IpC5K9YB0Eog2cebpQsgjwfK2WRSwbiE22_NDwiy4/edit?usp=sharing][b][color=#2E4291]here.[/color][/b][/url] These links will be added to the first post. [*]Hatchlings boarded in your lair should have return PAs set up immediately; hatchlings boarded in your den should be sent back when they grow up. [*]If you want to re-offer spaces after hatchlings have been sent back, you will have to send in another form with the amount of spaces being re-offered. For example, if you send back 30 hatchlings and want to offer those 30 spaces again for more hatchlings, and already have 50 spaces free, you would send in a form for 30 spaces, not 80. [*]Your online status and notes can be edited in the Hatchie Boarders tab. [*]Every hatchling boarded will get you 5 tickets per day into the OOF Raffle. Each space offered gets you 1 ticket to the boarder raffle.[/list][/list] Thank you again for all your help! [size=1]@Finlandia @Aristata @Katsuji @SentientPumpkins @Kunikida @Sharanay @Dessy @crowvidae @xianvar @Cocolatia @kibeth @Flaxen @Dessy @Dessy @Unelore @antimonycarver @AlexRobins @Mirna @DaddyBlue @LilliansLillys @Dessy @Mixeo @Birdsofwax @Togame @TheTryHardBanana @SilentWanderer @Sharanay @MorenaFlame @Illusia @dragonpals @HawkMartian @KaichouKai @errika @Mindrop @Accal1a @terrified @MotherOfBeardies @BubbleBirb @chamilet @xxHenry1025xx @Kuroikumo @AlexRobins @Brilliant @Aquaelie @Tanji @Brilliant @Selki @cvthedral @Kuroikumo @Anourou @ZenithDreams @Gladiolusa @Noodlesper @Tanji @Klavi @FlightlessKiwi @Gig @tigressRising @Kunikida @lyricalmyxteries @SilentWanderer @SilentWanderer @Ranchos @StarWraith @MapleMantle @Zafirmei @Kunikida @Kuroikumo @Dessy @Kuroikumo @QuirkyJunimo @cloudydawn @Sidegrinder @Accal1a @Dessy @BloodQueen @TortoiseLynx @Ravera @Viscere @cartographic @LissaJade @Togame @Sassypants @IBeeJuliana @Kuroikumo @ineedapot @bobthebob @Kuroikumo @Coward @c4uni @mysticpenguin @Togame @IvoryFrost @c4uni @c4uni @violetrenegade @Teletraan @dd2900 @xkcd2020 @Yuubi @LordChair @LordChair @Kuroikumo @Elsu @lyricalmyxteries @fattycatty @beanutbutter @ilios @violetrenegade @EmeraldSkye @Purling @Kuroikumo @Kuroikumo @Crystalitar @ArianaBering @LordChair @DarkWolf133 @Hokuto @Kuroikumo @Poi @LordChair @Unsanctum @ArianaBering @ArianaBering @Kuroikumo @Lansly @Kuroikumo @Zeco5000 @LordChair @LissaJade @Kuroikumo @Twiggles @ArianaBering @Selki @tytytytytytyty1 @Panderz @Median @Bladesong @Asteraoth @Skycloud @Kuroikumo @LapisWings @winterbug @eucy @SilverSong92 @Selah @MarinaQuakenbush @Tufira @Yuubi @Ikterrin @redwoodphoenix @TheLoversMask @tidedaddy @SilverInky @asoryuu @RhythmSong @Reiyn @RhythmSong @RainesRhapsody @Unsanctum @CalamGlitToes @SilverPhantom96 @swordblush @swordblush @RQuestions @CrookedstarSP @swordblush @ruining @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @Kiranagi @DreamySapphire @vaguelycanine @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @LissaJade @ProjectObsidian[/size]
download.gif

Hello boarders! Thank you so much for offering your spaces for this push, we've trained and boarded more dragons than we ever have before all thanks to you! Since the push has started, there are a couple of announcements to go out.
  • Dragons should start being returned now. If you have not organized anything with our trainers to send back their den dragons, please do so. If you have not already set up return PAs for lair dragons, please do so.
    • Many of our trainers will also be receiving for foddart, PB, and the OOF raffle this week, so it'd be a good idea to send PAs for 2t instead of 1t so they don't get mixed up.
  • If you need to find who you need to return dragons to, you can use the Dragon Locator tab on the main sheet (the one we've been using all month, without hatchlings).
  • We will no longer be boarding adult fodder, but we will begin boarding hatchling fodder throughout the week! Instructions for hatchling boarding are listed below. They're basically the same as adult fodder boarding.
    • You will need to sign up again. You can sign up for hatchie boarding with this form. You can view the sheet for hatchie boarding here. These links will be added to the first post.
    • Hatchlings boarded in your lair should have return PAs set up immediately; hatchlings boarded in your den should be sent back when they grow up.
    • If you want to re-offer spaces after hatchlings have been sent back, you will have to send in another form with the amount of spaces being re-offered. For example, if you send back 30 hatchlings and want to offer those 30 spaces again for more hatchlings, and already have 50 spaces free, you would send in a form for 30 spaces, not 80.
    • Your online status and notes can be edited in the Hatchie Boarders tab.
    • Every hatchling boarded will get you 5 tickets per day into the OOF Raffle. Each space offered gets you 1 ticket to the boarder raffle.

Thank you again for all your help!

@Finlandia @Aristata @Katsuji @SentientPumpkins @Kunikida @Sharanay @Dessy @crowvidae @xianvar @Cocolatia @kibeth @Flaxen @Dessy @Dessy @Unelore @antimonycarver @AlexRobins @Mirna @DaddyBlue @LilliansLillys @Dessy @Mixeo @Birdsofwax @Togame @TheTryHardBanana @SilentWanderer @Sharanay @MorenaFlame @Illusia @dragonpals @HawkMartian @KaichouKai @errika @Mindrop @Accal1a @terrified @MotherOfBeardies @BubbleBirb @chamilet @xxHenry1025xx @Kuroikumo @AlexRobins @Brilliant @Aquaelie @Tanji @Brilliant @Selki @cvthedral @Kuroikumo @Anourou @ZenithDreams @Gladiolusa @Noodlesper @Tanji @Klavi @FlightlessKiwi @Gig @tigressRising @Kunikida @lyricalmyxteries @SilentWanderer @SilentWanderer @Ranchos @StarWraith @MapleMantle @Zafirmei @Kunikida @Kuroikumo @Dessy @Kuroikumo @QuirkyJunimo @cloudydawn @Sidegrinder @Accal1a @Dessy @BloodQueen @TortoiseLynx @Ravera @Viscere @cartographic @LissaJade @Togame @Sassypants @IBeeJuliana @Kuroikumo @ineedapot @bobthebob @Kuroikumo @Coward @c4uni @mysticpenguin @Togame @IvoryFrost @c4uni @c4uni @violetrenegade @Teletraan @dd2900 @xkcd2020 @Yuubi @LordChair @LordChair @Kuroikumo @Elsu @lyricalmyxteries @fattycatty @beanutbutter @ilios @violetrenegade @EmeraldSkye @Purling @Kuroikumo @Kuroikumo @Crystalitar @ArianaBering @LordChair @DarkWolf133 @Hokuto @Kuroikumo @Poi @LordChair @Unsanctum @ArianaBering @ArianaBering @Kuroikumo @Lansly @Kuroikumo @Zeco5000 @LordChair @LissaJade @Kuroikumo @Twiggles @ArianaBering @Selki @tytytytytytyty1 @Panderz @Median @Bladesong @Asteraoth @Skycloud @Kuroikumo @LapisWings @winterbug @eucy @SilverSong92 @Selah @MarinaQuakenbush @Tufira @Yuubi @Ikterrin @redwoodphoenix @TheLoversMask @tidedaddy @SilverInky @asoryuu @RhythmSong @Reiyn @RhythmSong @RainesRhapsody @Unsanctum @CalamGlitToes @SilverPhantom96 @swordblush @swordblush @RQuestions @CrookedstarSP @swordblush @ruining @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @Kiranagi @DreamySapphire @vaguelycanine @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @RhythmSong @LissaJade @ProjectObsidian
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Okay, so I boarded for a lot of you icicles, so please be patient with me xD Let's start by addressing those of you who have pinged me for returns c:

@nzxq I have 68 dragons held for you in hibden. Because of my currently very full lair, I'll be trying to off-load ones in my lair to their respective owners first. I should be able to get to you during your preferred time tomorrow if all returning goes well c: Don't be afraid to keep in touch with me throughout the process! I'm here to make this as easy as possible~

@itsscaryoutside Yup, 17 in my lair total! I've been offline for a while, so I'll set up those PAs ASAP and just accept them whenever you can! Thanks for trusting me as your friendly neighborhood boarder~

@October I have 65 dragons held for you in my hibden. Because of my currently very full lair, I'll be trying to off-load ones in my lair to their respective owners first, but there might be a small delay. I'll prob get to you before @/nzxq since your second listed time tomorrow is a bit earlier. Feel free to keep in contact with me if needed~ :D
As stated, I've boarded for quite a few people, so if I make a mistake, please don't hesitate to lmk! I've tried my best to keep everything organized and will continue to do so, but... ya know c:

I do plan to hold hatchlings for the upcoming push as well (after all current dragons have been sent back), so just a heads up~
Okay, so I boarded for a lot of you icicles, so please be patient with me xD Let's start by addressing those of you who have pinged me for returns c:

@nzxq I have 68 dragons held for you in hibden. Because of my currently very full lair, I'll be trying to off-load ones in my lair to their respective owners first. I should be able to get to you during your preferred time tomorrow if all returning goes well c: Don't be afraid to keep in touch with me throughout the process! I'm here to make this as easy as possible~

@itsscaryoutside Yup, 17 in my lair total! I've been offline for a while, so I'll set up those PAs ASAP and just accept them whenever you can! Thanks for trusting me as your friendly neighborhood boarder~

@October I have 65 dragons held for you in my hibden. Because of my currently very full lair, I'll be trying to off-load ones in my lair to their respective owners first, but there might be a small delay. I'll prob get to you before @/nzxq since your second listed time tomorrow is a bit earlier. Feel free to keep in contact with me if needed~ :D
As stated, I've boarded for quite a few people, so if I make a mistake, please don't hesitate to lmk! I've tried my best to keep everything organized and will continue to do so, but... ya know c:

I do plan to hold hatchlings for the upcoming push as well (after all current dragons have been sent back), so just a heads up~
@tserin @duskofdawn12 set up private auctions back for your boarded dragons

@rookie setting up some private auctions - going to be busy tomorrow, will send the rest back on nov 1
@tserin @duskofdawn12 set up private auctions back for your boarded dragons

@rookie setting up some private auctions - going to be busy tomorrow, will send the rest back on nov 1
@Fulminare

Am able to send back your dragons via PA now ^^

@Shiver

PM me with the arrangements since your batch is larger :> Once the lair dragons have been cleared, I'd be able to send you all of em ^^

@Croissants

You have 20 dragons in my lair! Please pick up the CRs at your earliest convenience so that I may send out the denned dragons!

@DuskofDawn12

You have 30 dragons in my lair! Please pick up the CRs at your earliest convenience so that I may send out the denned dragons!
@Fulminare

Am able to send back your dragons via PA now ^^

@Shiver

PM me with the arrangements since your batch is larger :> Once the lair dragons have been cleared, I'd be able to send you all of em ^^

@Croissants

You have 20 dragons in my lair! Please pick up the CRs at your earliest convenience so that I may send out the denned dragons!

@DuskofDawn12

You have 30 dragons in my lair! Please pick up the CRs at your earliest convenience so that I may send out the denned dragons!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Malbyte
all 50 lairs returned for icedad duty o7

@October
your 100 will chill (heh) out til i have lair room!

i only boarded for you two in ice o7 see you soon!
@Malbyte
all 50 lairs returned for icedad duty o7

@October
your 100 will chill (heh) out til i have lair room!

i only boarded for you two in ice o7 see you soon!
@Finlandia @Dessy @Mixeo @Flaxen @eliriel @Accal1a @CupcakeNova @QueenEvaine @Gladiolusa

just wanted to let y'all know that i'll be available to pick up dragons from 00:30-02:00 FR and from 08:00 FR to rollover on the 1st, and i don't have a preference on whether you send them back via PA or CR, do whatever's easiest for you

hope everyone has a good day/night, and a big thank you for storing dragons for our push :)
@Finlandia @Dessy @Mixeo @Flaxen @eliriel @Accal1a @CupcakeNova @QueenEvaine @Gladiolusa

just wanted to let y'all know that i'll be available to pick up dragons from 00:30-02:00 FR and from 08:00 FR to rollover on the 1st, and i don't have a preference on whether you send them back via PA or CR, do whatever's easiest for you

hope everyone has a good day/night, and a big thank you for storing dragons for our push :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawings
stars

stars rai | they/it | fr+2 stars

stars
wings
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 92