Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92
@Aquaelie hi sending 50 dragons for den storage via PA :D
@Aquaelie hi sending 50 dragons for den storage via PA :D
N5bWDYz.gif
@Aie Got 'em : )
@Aie Got 'em : )
@demetre I am sending 11 pa's for hibden! Its my first time so let me know if I do anything wrong please :)
@demetre I am sending 11 pa's for hibden! Its my first time so let me know if I do anything wrong please :)
My available lineage/subspecies hatches
XXX race with Prizes
Bogsneak Beauties Legacy
@Sannithe

I only got 10 PAs, but everything else looked good! Feel free to send the last one over, or don't forget to update that you only sent 10 if it's just those 10!
@Sannithe

I only got 10 PAs, but everything else looked good! Feel free to send the last one over, or don't forget to update that you only sent 10 if it's just those 10!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@demetre nope its 11 its just my kid distracted me - its sent now thanks!
@demetre nope its 11 its just my kid distracted me - its sent now thanks!
My available lineage/subspecies hatches
XXX race with Prizes
Bogsneak Beauties Legacy
@Finlandia Sending another 39 dragons for den [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
@Finlandia

Sending another 39 dragons for den
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Croissants I've had 50 dragons sent to me by a trainer who, apparently, didn't fill out their end. I may be pledging more spaces after Water's Pumpkin Push next week, but as of right now, I'm definitely full.

@Tserin I've had 50 dragons sent to me by an icicle who hasn't filled anything out! Please change me to all 50 slots being full (as of October 3rd, if that makes a difference).
@Croissants I've had 50 dragons sent to me by a trainer who, apparently, didn't fill out their end. I may be pledging more spaces after Water's Pumpkin Push next week, but as of right now, I'm definitely full.

@Tserin I've had 50 dragons sent to me by an icicle who hasn't filled anything out! Please change me to all 50 slots being full (as of October 3rd, if that makes a difference).
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream
Let me know who it was and I'll get that fixed for you! You can PM me if you don't want to draw public attention to them.
@PlatinumDream
Let me know who it was and I'll get that fixed for you! You can PM me if you don't want to draw public attention to them.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Sending 11 10 to @BubbleBirb and 9 to @Aquaelie for lair storage! Will also send food through PA's, though please give me some time to set things up.
Sending 11 10 to @BubbleBirb and 9 to @Aquaelie for lair storage! Will also send food through PA's, though please give me some time to set things up.
XgFzLz3.gif
@tserin got the 3 you sent! sorry for the delay accepting, i set myself as offline on the sheet a few minutes after rollover.
@tserin got the 3 you sent! sorry for the delay accepting, i set myself as offline on the sheet a few minutes after rollover.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92