Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Egg drop raffle!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok so i am going to do a drop challenge here so i can hopefully earn money quicker!

I am going to start in training grounds and work my way up!

I do not really have the time to constantly update a threat of what all i got so im keeping it simple to just the eggs and if i find an eliminate anywhere (which i will auction it off starting bid will be half lah)

I have no set time goal for this

I will be stuck in 1 venue till i find an egg!

I will also be doing a kind of raffle for each egg! Send in 5g and a guess as to which egg i get next. First person to have guessed right gets it

Rules for the raffle!
1. Be nice!
2. Only 1 entry per raffle and Please guess different then other people have for each egg if possible (if everyone picks water or ice but i get a fire then nobody wins)
3. No refunds as i will (eventually) get an egg from each venue (and i will go the whole way up)
4. If you do guess something someone else did by accident please do NOT delete or edit your post. If i do pull that egg you guessed ill pick a runner up prize for those who do guess the same egg
5. This raffle is up to rng as to which eggs i get so please do not complain if you didnt win and do not bug those who do win
6. If you win the egg is yours to do with as you please! But if you do hatch it eventually i would love to see ^-^
7. The raffle ends when i get an egg and the next starts as soon as i announce i start on the next venue!!

BONUS!! help me bump the thread!!
I will give you something if you bump the thread 5 times in the day! No closer then half an hour from your own last bump.
You can do 10 times in the same manner and get 2! ^-^

I am subbed but i would still prefer pings so i dont miss anything

Pinglist for when eggs are drawn
@Agreas
@Self
@Zytorian
@rattovo
@Bladesong
@Twilightshine

Pinglist for when new raffle starts
@Agreas
@Self
@Zytorian
@rattovo
@Bladesong
@Twilightshine

Pinglist for elim auctions
@Self
@rattovo
@Bladesong
@Twilightshine

On a side note! I need a button to display and to share the word about my raffle! Make me a nice 1 and ill give you an eliminate stone ive had in my hoard here!
Must be a basic sized button like the 1 in my siggy already
And must link back to the first post here!
Ok so i am going to do a drop challenge here so i can hopefully earn money quicker!

I am going to start in training grounds and work my way up!

I do not really have the time to constantly update a threat of what all i got so im keeping it simple to just the eggs and if i find an eliminate anywhere (which i will auction it off starting bid will be half lah)

I have no set time goal for this

I will be stuck in 1 venue till i find an egg!

I will also be doing a kind of raffle for each egg! Send in 5g and a guess as to which egg i get next. First person to have guessed right gets it

Rules for the raffle!
1. Be nice!
2. Only 1 entry per raffle and Please guess different then other people have for each egg if possible (if everyone picks water or ice but i get a fire then nobody wins)
3. No refunds as i will (eventually) get an egg from each venue (and i will go the whole way up)
4. If you do guess something someone else did by accident please do NOT delete or edit your post. If i do pull that egg you guessed ill pick a runner up prize for those who do guess the same egg
5. This raffle is up to rng as to which eggs i get so please do not complain if you didnt win and do not bug those who do win
6. If you win the egg is yours to do with as you please! But if you do hatch it eventually i would love to see ^-^
7. The raffle ends when i get an egg and the next starts as soon as i announce i start on the next venue!!

BONUS!! help me bump the thread!!
I will give you something if you bump the thread 5 times in the day! No closer then half an hour from your own last bump.
You can do 10 times in the same manner and get 2! ^-^

I am subbed but i would still prefer pings so i dont miss anything

Pinglist for when eggs are drawn
@Agreas
@Self
@Zytorian
@rattovo
@Bladesong
@Twilightshine

Pinglist for when new raffle starts
@Agreas
@Self
@Zytorian
@rattovo
@Bladesong
@Twilightshine

Pinglist for elim auctions
@Self
@rattovo
@Bladesong
@Twilightshine

On a side note! I need a button to display and to share the word about my raffle! Make me a nice 1 and ill give you an eliminate stone ive had in my hoard here!
Must be a basic sized button like the 1 in my siggy already
And must link back to the first post here!
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Starting in training field's now! So raffle is open!

Training fields
Guesses
Agreas-Lightning (paid)
vixentail-plague (paid)
Self-wind (paid)
Zytorian-nature (paid)
rattovo-light (paid)
Bladesong-arcane (paid)
Nature won

Woodland path!
Self- ice (paid)
Twilightshine-nature (paid)
AoiNoRyuu-ice (paid)
Redrose55x-earth (paid)
beBlueberry -fire (paid)
KyriaFox - light (paid)
Starting in training field's now! So raffle is open!

Training fields
Guesses
Agreas-Lightning (paid)
vixentail-plague (paid)
Self-wind (paid)
Zytorian-nature (paid)
rattovo-light (paid)
Bladesong-arcane (paid)
Nature won

Woodland path!
Self- ice (paid)
Twilightshine-nature (paid)
AoiNoRyuu-ice (paid)
Redrose55x-earth (paid)
beBlueberry -fire (paid)
KyriaFox - light (paid)
@AnimeLover9631 Woah, thet sounds great! :0 My quess is lightning! [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Also I'd like to be added to both egg and new raffle pinglist
@AnimeLover9631 Woah, thet sounds great! :0
My quess is lightning!
Also I'd like to be added to both egg and new raffle pinglist
Ferberus · she / her
· FR+2
· english, polish
· plague flight
· wishlist
Done and thank you!
Please make sure to pay 5g for your ticket or when i get the egg it wont count (was 10 but then realized that some people would feel thats too much and wont join)

@Agreas
Done and thank you!
Please make sure to pay 5g for your ticket or when i get the egg it wont count (was 10 but then realized that some people would feel thats too much and wont join)

@Agreas
No egg yet so get your guesses in befor i get the first egg!
No egg yet so get your guesses in befor i get the first egg!
Sent payment. Guess for wind

Can I also be added to the pinglists
Sent payment. Guess for wind

Can I also be added to the pinglists
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Been grinding at least 100 battles a day. Still no egg
Been grinding at least 100 battles a day. Still no egg
Boop

I may grind later but really not feeling the greatest today.. still gotta go to work though..
Boop

I may grind later but really not feeling the greatest today.. still gotta go to work though..
@AnimeLover9631

You've got a lot of dedication to do a drop challenge like this! Don't overwork yourself though! :D

I'd like to place a guess on Nature! Sending the money right away c: I'd also love to be pinged for the drawing and for the next raffle, thank you!! ^^
@AnimeLover9631

You've got a lot of dedication to do a drop challenge like this! Don't overwork yourself though! :D

I'd like to place a guess on Nature! Sending the money right away c: I'd also love to be pinged for the drawing and for the next raffle, thank you!! ^^
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Was absent past few days but caught up to here. ^-^ plan to grind more when off work in a few hours!
Was absent past few days but caught up to here. ^-^ plan to grind more when off work in a few hours!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8