Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF][Closed]AshfallWasteSalamanderScurry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Vefantur here's my preference for prizes! Also for next time, the i in my username is a lowercase L. I only knew I won cause I checked the thread, but it happens so no worries.

1) Large Lava Pot
2) Lava Pot
3) Firey Competitors
4) Volcanic Transmutation
@Vefantur here's my preference for prizes! Also for next time, the i in my username is a lowercase L. I only knew I won cause I checked the thread, but it happens so no worries.

1) Large Lava Pot
2) Lava Pot
3) Firey Competitors
4) Volcanic Transmutation
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@Vefantur ahh so close! This event was utterly charming and Slimy and I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for hosting :3

1. Large lava pot
2. Lava pot
@Vefantur ahh so close! This event was utterly charming and Slimy and I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for hosting :3

1. Large lava pot
2. Lava pot
BVCmGQj.png
Oh my gosh yay! This was a lovely surprise to wake up to. Thank you @Vefantur for hosting this event, as @/kwozmotis said above it was very charming. And congratulations to all of the other winners!

1. Large Lava Pot

Oh my gosh yay! This was a lovely surprise to wake up to. Thank you @Vefantur for hosting this event, as @/kwozmotis said above it was very charming. And congratulations to all of the other winners!

1. Large Lava Pot

Oh wow! What a lovely surprise! This was such a great idea and I love that so many people took part.

1) Volcanic Transmutation
2) Firey Competitors
3) Your Salamander, Souped Up
Oh wow! What a lovely surprise! This was such a great idea and I love that so many people took part.

1) Volcanic Transmutation
2) Firey Competitors
3) Your Salamander, Souped Up
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
@Accal1a Volcanic Transmutation
@NlCKname Fiery Competitors
@Flamepalkia Your Salamander, Souped Up

I’m away for a day, but will be able to send you your prizes soon! Had to go out of town quickly and can’t really use my phone for CRs.
@Accal1a Volcanic Transmutation
@NlCKname Fiery Competitors
@Flamepalkia Your Salamander, Souped Up

I’m away for a day, but will be able to send you your prizes soon! Had to go out of town quickly and can’t really use my phone for CRs.
LXEtbBT.png
@vefantur I will be honest I didn't expect to even win a prize but honestly when I saw I won 6th I didn't know what to say I am still at a lose for words. (Honestly how did I win with only 5?)
@vefantur I will be honest I didn't expect to even win a prize but honestly when I saw I won 6th I didn't know what to say I am still at a lose for words. (Honestly how did I win with only 5?)
feather_badge_v1_small.png trxpH9O.png
@Vefantur did you send the prizes yet? No worries if not, but I wanted to check just in case my name got put in wrong again.
@Vefantur did you send the prizes yet? No worries if not, but I wanted to check just in case my name got put in wrong again.
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname I was out of town for a couple days and unable to send CR's by my phone, but all prizes have been sent out now :)
@NlCKname I was out of town for a couple days and unable to send CR's by my phone, but all prizes have been sent out now :)
LXEtbBT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8