Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF][Closed]AshfallWasteSalamanderScurry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Vefantur

I’d like to buy 5 tickets, and name my Salamander Tiger!
@Vefantur

I’d like to buy 5 tickets, and name my Salamander Tiger!
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
FR time +8
Check out my bengal cat subspecies!

22z1Px8.gif
WgkN1K1.png XdKddgH.png
@Vefantur Here's my salamander poem! Also buying 12 more tickets!

Scurry scurry, little Max,
Scurry to the line.
You can do it! You can win!
You are doing fine!
@Vefantur Here's my salamander poem! Also buying 12 more tickets!

Scurry scurry, little Max,
Scurry to the line.
You can do it! You can win!
You are doing fine!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Vefantur a small haiku for Ash! Sending over more treasure for some delicious grubs, as well~

Solid hot magma
A bold salamander sprints
across the Annex

Black red stripes blur
Ash races for the finish
leaving ember trails
@Vefantur a small haiku for Ash! Sending over more treasure for some delicious grubs, as well~

Solid hot magma
A bold salamander sprints
across the Annex

Black red stripes blur
Ash races for the finish
leaving ember trails
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Vetantur Buying 50 more tickets for Max!
@Vetantur Buying 50 more tickets for Max!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Vefantur

Buying 4 more tickets!
@Vefantur

Buying 4 more tickets!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
Updated up to here!
Updated up to here!
LXEtbBT.png
@Vefantur

Daily 4 tickets!
@Vefantur

Daily 4 tickets!
Last few hours! Make sure to get any more tickets/poems in that you want to count!
Last few hours! Make sure to get any more tickets/poems in that you want to count!
LXEtbBT.png
@Vefantur

Sent over a CR for the final 10 tickets!
@Vefantur

Sent over a CR for the final 10 tickets!
As the Festival comes to a close, salamanders are lined up at the starting line. A giant pile of grubs awaits all of them at the finish line. A small fae counts down from 10 and squeaks out a jet of flame to signal the gates to fall and they're off!

The salamanders scramble over each other, some choosing to jump over small pools of lava and others choosing to rush right through them. Two of the larger salamanders fight to reach the finish line first, but Ethel (@romlily) narrowly ekes out first place with Slimy (@kwozmotis) coming close behind. The winners dive straight into the grub pit and disappear. Next we have Simeon (@Accal1a) and Squishy (@NICKname) rolling over one another in their haste to join the others in the grub pit. In fifth place, we have Amy (@Tarany) with the tiny Newt (@Flamepalkia) clinging to their tail! The rest of the salamanders trail behind, with everyone eating grubs til they are content.

1st: Ethel (romlily)
2nd: Slimy (kwozmotis)
3rd: Simeon (Accal1a)
4th: Squishy (NICKname)
5th: Amy (Tarany)
6th: Newt (Flamepalkia)
Please choose which prize you would like asap!

Thank you everyone for participating in this iteration of the Ashfall Wastes Salamander Scurry! Remember to grab your badges if you reached 5 or 50 tickets! If you'd like to be added to the ping list, feel free to ping me here or send me a message!
As the Festival comes to a close, salamanders are lined up at the starting line. A giant pile of grubs awaits all of them at the finish line. A small fae counts down from 10 and squeaks out a jet of flame to signal the gates to fall and they're off!

The salamanders scramble over each other, some choosing to jump over small pools of lava and others choosing to rush right through them. Two of the larger salamanders fight to reach the finish line first, but Ethel (@romlily) narrowly ekes out first place with Slimy (@kwozmotis) coming close behind. The winners dive straight into the grub pit and disappear. Next we have Simeon (@Accal1a) and Squishy (@NICKname) rolling over one another in their haste to join the others in the grub pit. In fifth place, we have Amy (@Tarany) with the tiny Newt (@Flamepalkia) clinging to their tail! The rest of the salamanders trail behind, with everyone eating grubs til they are content.

1st: Ethel (romlily)
2nd: Slimy (kwozmotis)
3rd: Simeon (Accal1a)
4th: Squishy (NICKname)
5th: Amy (Tarany)
6th: Newt (Flamepalkia)
Please choose which prize you would like asap!

Thank you everyone for participating in this iteration of the Ashfall Wastes Salamander Scurry! Remember to grab your badges if you reached 5 or 50 tickets! If you'd like to be added to the ping list, feel free to ping me here or send me a message!
LXEtbBT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8